016

EXO : She's My Angel

I think this'll be eeeeepic. I think, but maybe not. ._.

---



~~~~'s P.O.V



I sighed, sitting on their roof again, wondering what Luhan and the others are talking about. I'm still nervous about Tae Jun. I better check if something's weird around here, as I stood up and jumped on the balcony. I peeked in the window and I saw them laughing. 







Then the next two days.....today is their prom day.





I immediately went and slowly sat beside Luhan. "I won't let Tae Jun do something stupid on you." I held his hand tightly, he suddenly moved from his position, oops. His hand began intertwinded with mine, I was startled a bit and his grip were tight. I just let my hand on his as I watch his sleeping face. "Luhan, do you know that I like you?" I said while resting my face on his pillow, Later on I felt my eyelids were heavy and I let myself drift to dreamland because it still early. 





--- 


"~~~~! He likes you!" a girl said.



"He said he'll confess to you today." a boy said.



"You should protect him or else, the 
devil might do something bad to him." another girl said.

---





I opened my eyes and I breathed heavily, a weird dream I guess. I shook my head and thought, 'Why would Luhan confess to me anyways, he doesn't like me though.' I felt Luhan's hand still on mine I tried to take off my hands from him but his grip is so tight. I shook him but he didn't mind. "Luhan wake up. its already 10 am." 





Luhan stood up, yawning and his eyes widened at the view of our hands. He immediately took his hands off, "What are you doing?" Uhm, I was holding your hands, but when I was about to take it off.... "Your hands were intertwinded with mine because you took and tighten your grip on my hands while you're sleeping." He made a o shape on his mouth and nodded he immediately and went inside the bathroom. I held my hand and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

Later at 5pm... (I'm sorry I keep on fast forwarding. Its because of a reason. :/ read doooown there at the chat. :)



While Luhan's in the bathroom, his phone began ringing, I took it and the caller ID says, Yae. I knocked on the door and told him she's calling. He peeked in the door and took the phone as he closes the door. I sat on the floor and I heard their conversation loud and clear. Hey I'm not eavesdropping 'kay? Their voice is just so loud.

 

 

"Luhan. Do you have your partner already?" Yae asked and Luhan said no.

 

 

"Me also.. But can we b---" Luhan cut her off by saying, "You have Kai right? Why me? I'd rather be alone later than being your partner. Bye." He ended the call, oooh, so harsh. Does he cares about her feelings?  But she deserve it anyways, pfft *evil laugh*

 

 

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air, I saw black feather on the floor. I took it and looked at the skies, Tae Jun must be around somewhere. I went in and closed the sliding door. The feather disappeared and turned into ashes on my hands. I closed my hands and made it something better than ashes, I turned it back into a feather, a white feather. 

 

 

I saw Luhan going out of the bathroom as I got out of his room. I waited for him to finish and I stared at the stars twinkling. The stars are so pretty. I wonder what makes them so pretty. I smiled and looked down, "~~~~?" I was startled and immediately looked behind, I went inside and I saw him fixing his tie, "Can you help me tie this? It turned into a knot." I stared at him for a while, he's handsome with his hair elevated and with his tuxedo. I shook my head and fixed it, while telling him how to tie. While I was about to finish fixing it, I felt Luhan was staring at me. I slightly looked at him, yes he's staring T.T I smiled and told him I'm done, "Thank you." he smiled at me sweetly. I wonder what's got in to him, *sigh* I held my cheeks and I look at the mirror, I think I look pretty also. I flipped my hair and let it looked wavy. I smiled and thought. "What am I doing?" Aish, I think we need to go. 

 

 

We went out and plopped inside his car. I wonder where's his partner... I asked him, he said he's not interested. I nodded and I just looked at the window. 

 

 

After minutes we arrived in a hotel and he parked his car on the side as we got off. We went inside and walked towards EXO's table. "Luhan! You look handsome today~" Suho said, Luhan sat down and I thought, IKR~ *chuckles* While I laugh at their conversation, I felt dark aura around, and I saw in the corner of my eyes a shadow flashes from one place to another. I turned around and its lost. He must be around. I better do something before he do something.

 

 

I clasped my both hands and closed my eyes. Later on, I took the ring I created and tapped Luhan. I told him to wear it and so he did and didn't asked anything. Its a ring when a dark aura is near with him. They stood up and Luhan told me to be with Sehun first. He said they forgot something to do outside.

 

 

"Yah, Sehun I'm here." I made him wear the glasses. "Noona, lets wait for them here." I nodded and wondered why he's all alone. "Where's your partner Sehun?" he sighed, "Nara said she couldn't come. But its fine, you'll be my temporary." he laughed and I just shook my head how cute and silly he is.

 

 

We stayed at the table for minutes, they did took so long. But suddenly Sehun's phone rang, he picked it up and nodded "Arasso." he ended the call and stood up, "Where are you going?" I stood up as well, he walked beside me and said, "Come with me first." he held my hand and dragged me into somewhere.

 

 

While we stopped on our tracks, Sehun went behind me and covered my eyes with a handkerchief. "Yah, what are you doing?" he tied it behind. "Just follow noona, you'll know. And bee careful, you might trip." he supported me with my arms.

 

 

After we walked, "Stay still okay noona." he left me and I didn't know what to do. I stood still and I felt somebody took the handkerchief off........ "Luhan?"

 

 

He smiled at me and held my hands. He breathed in and out and he said, "~~~~~. Once I realized a thing, that I'm so stupid that I didn't realized it earlier.  I don't know if you don't take this seriously, and its fine for me that if don't feel the same way. I'm shy to say this back then. But, ~~~~, I like you. When days pass by, now I felt, my heart beats so fast whenever I see, talk and every time when I'm with you. So, ~~~~. Would you be my girlfriend?" he stared at my eyes. I was shocked by this sudden confession. My heart beats so fast, like I couldn't make it stop anymore. I smiled. 

 

 

"How could I not take this seriously? And you know, I feel the same way. We are the same, I'm shy also. At last I can say tell you what I feel..... Yes." I grinned. He smiled, his eyes filled with joy. He hugged me and I hugged back. His hug were tight as I just buried my face on his chest. He pulled out and stared deeply at me, smiling. I looked at his eyes and as he leans in, I close my eyes and his lips crashed on mine. The kiss was gentle but filled with love. I smiled and as he pull out, we heard the guys cheering, I look at them as I blushed.  "I love you." he said. I was shocked but I feel happy. "I love you too." I said back.

 

 

"Now you should call me oppa." he grinned. "No way." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Then call me jagiya?" I hit him lightly at his arms, pouting and he laughed. "Arasso! Call me anything you want." he chuckled. "Okay then, how about, Lulu Deer." I giggled. He looked at me with disgusting face and said no. "Arasso, oppa." His eyes were widened and pointed at himself, "You called me oppa?" I shook my head, "Nope, Luhan. I will, never." I laughed. He pouted, aww this deer. I just hugged him and he laughed. "Kaja." he held my hands as we went out, the guys surprised us by shouting, "YAAAAAY!!" I laughed.

 

 

"Hyung.." Chen said, seriously......... then later on he began laughing, "Yah! Ha-ha-ha!! I don't want to lie to you hyung, but you look crazy when you kissed her!! Hahaha! I'm sorry hyung, but you look hilarious!" he held his stomach as he laughed and rolled on the floor. Hang in there buddy. 

 

 

They hugged Luhan and i just smiled at this moment. While I heard someone laughing. I looked around but there is no one behind me.

 

 

 

Tae Jun's P.O.V

 

I saw ~~~~, Luhan and his bunch of friends celebrating. and they look so happy. I turned hands into fists. You don't deserve happiness, they should also feel pain, sorrow, sadness! I laughed and laughed as I make ~~~~ hear me. "Luhan... You better enjoy your last remaining days. I'll make you suffer and make you feel how painful what I've been through." 

 

~~~~ turned around and saw me, I waved my hand and teleported. 

 

 

 

~~~~'s P.O.V

 

 

Was that Tae Jun?! I looked around as I panicked. Luhan held my hand, "Are you okay?" I said yes and he asked me to go now. I glanced back, I better protect Luhan from him. I turned back at Luhan, I smiled and said, "Luhan, I want you to remember that I'll be here, arasso?" as we walk he looked at me smiling. "Me neither, saranghae." he kissed my hand. "Nado saranghae." I smiled.

 

 

I'll protect you no matter what..

 

 

-

 

-

 

-

 


 

 

Author-nim: *slouching on the couch*

Luhan: Annyeong Paulene *winks*

Author-nim: Luhan, don't you dare flirt with me, you have your girlfriend there.. *turns around* But still your so handsome Luhan! :">

Luhan: I'm handsome? Neh, I know. *does aegyo*

Author-nim: I give up, *faints*

~~~~: Mianhae Author-nim~ Luhan is just so cute, I know. *holds hands with him*

Author-nim: *stands up* *jealous* Don't worry Pau, its just a story... *whispers to myself*

Luhan and ~~~~: What did you say??

Author-nim: NOTHING~ anyways, please vote, comment, subscribe, shaaaare :* saranghaae~