018

EXO : She's My Angel



Tae Jun's P.O.V



By the time I got arrested by the lowly pawns of heaven, it doesn't matter! ~~~~ was obliterated! Even though I've lost connections with my own land, even I'm locked on this what they call 'sacred cell', at least I've got revenge. 



But light was so cruel, aren't they? They didn't feel how hard to feel pain. I felt what solitude was saying. But, with this feeling.. I suddenly remembered, how it feels to be with my family..





When I was a kid, we moved in Paris, me and my family went for a walk, and there I saw an ice cream truck, "Umma! Buy me ice cream, please?" I begged. "Of course I will buy one for you. How can I resist this son of mine. Kajja, what flavor do you like?" and I answered happily, "Chocolate!"



I loved my mom for that, she really took care of me, even my father, he's a bit strict but he always carry me and feel like I'm flying.. While time pass by, I grew up and still living a happy life with my family, I was 12 when the tragic thing happened, 



We held a party, celebrating my parent's anniversary at our house. We were happy that day, especially, seeing my parent's happy together.. I felt so great, but when the party was over, our visitors were about to go home, we heard a loud bang, and I saw my mom's head was bleeding, another bang was blown, now my dad was shot on his chest, I turned around and saw Luhan's dad aiming a gun. I saw it with my eye, really. I began to cry loud and our visitors were shocked and felt sad. My aunt, the sister of my mom went near me and took me somewhere, she said I'll be living with them for the mean time, but we sent my parents to the hospital first. I sat on the chair beside the emergency room with the other friends of my mom and dad. We waited for couple of minutes I was about to sleep because its already past twelve. Suddenly the doctor came out and took of his mask off, I looked at him, like I'm really nervous what he could say. "Anyone who's related to Mr. and Mrs. Park?" My aunt spoke, "Me, the sister.." The doctor looked down and shaking a little bit, "I'm sorry but, we did everything, the bullet shot on Mrs. Park was on her head which caused to damage her brain, as well as her spinal chord, she lost so many blood and we couldn't supply her some more, for Mr. Park, he was directly shot on his heart.. I'm very sorry..." He spoke. I feel like I was also shot by a gun.. Without hesitation, I let my tears fall and cried. My aunt let me rest on her shoulder, she was crying as well as other friends of my parents.. I don't know what to do anymore.. After years, I moved on and lived with my aunt, I felt loved and also I felt how is the feeling of having a sibling, but there is still a hole in my heart, like a wound that's never gonna heal. I was about to go home from school, thinking about that thing happened again and again, and I didn't realized... that there was a car coming I was startled but before I could move, the car bumped on me and I fell down, all I can see is black and can't hear anything, I saw blood on my hands and I felt my eyelids were getting heavy... I don't know, I felt happy and sad at the same time. On the other hand I'm happy because I thought I would be with my parents but no... I was sent to hell.. I don't know why, I cried and felt loneliness, until I fell into darkness.. I started to think that I should take my revenge on Luhan and his family. I was able to enter Heaven because of my powers, and there I met ~~~~ and the other pawns... And what happened yesterday. I am alone, living, locked on this cell thinking about things that I've done. But even I had this feeling of anger on them, I also felt that when if sacrificing would clear and make things straight, you should do it. ~~~~ did, I did too.. I sacrificed to be locked here forever.. I have done something wrong, this is my punishment and I need to sacrifice myself for this.. And their life will be happy because I couldn't do anything anymore, I've lost connections. I have to accept it, I chose this path and I couldn't do anything about it anymore, there is no time machine. Now I learned my lesson. I didn't regret that I should've listened to ~~~~ last time, I couldn't blame her. I am the one who's urging to kill and take revenge. I just want to live peacefully now, even I can't go outside. As long as I'm away from danger, I promise, I will change.. 

 

 

I will start a new leaf... And be the Tae Jun that everybody knows..

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

 

Luhan's P.O.V

 

I am lying on my bed, my eyes were swollen, heavy atmosphere and my heart aching. I don't bother to kill myself, I am not like other people who would kill theirselves because of some loss.. But even I don't do it literally, I know how it feels. My father has been recovered since I also knew that it was Tae Jun's fault. I hit the table beside me with my fist and shove the lamp away while standing up. My face were now full of tears and I just can't take it anymore, I look at the mirror, I imagine, ~~~~ right beside me.. I turned around and thought, "~~~~, where are you, please come back..."

 

 

I tried to calm myself and took a shower I let the hot water gush on my back. I felt relieved but depressed at the same time, mixed emotions.. She said, I have to be happy, but how? I can't... I don't know, how can I promise her  when I can't? But, she have told me, that she's right beside me... After weeks, I became a trainee at SM Entertainment, along with the guys and lived in the dorm.. I also want to become a singer, so I auditioned.. 

 

 

I have told them what everything happened. And, yes they were shocked and felt sad also. Later on, they try to cheer me up, but I still can't take the feelings away.. If she was still here and she's just away, I would be able to move on, but when I heard she was obliterated, I was broke. And I'm wondering, why that she didn't know why? I also felt pity for her and guilt, I don't know why.. 

 

 

What she said also has a positive point. I should not bury this sadness inside me.. but to be happy and be myself again.. Maybe I'll be able to do well in things by forgetting it.. But it was a memory that I should not forget.. I didn't know that angels really exist, and I was so lucky to experience to have a guardian angel like her.. and unexpectedly, I fell inlove with her.. I can't blame her.. Despite her appearance, she's also kind-hearted, caring and very well mannered. She's the girl I'm looking for.. And if love were able to find me again, I would never expect to fall inlove with a girl like her because ~~~~ is different, there is no other girl like her... That's what I like about ~~~~... And by the time we were been together, I feel like I'm the happiest man in the world, because I was able to win the heart of the girl I like. Unfortunately, that thing happened.. But I will try to move on, if I can.. And if I can't, I'll just think of, "What matters most is, she's right here.. inside my heart, forever..."

 

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

 

 

Youngmin's P.O.V

 

When I was still in heaven.. I am waiting for a friend to come, and there ~~~~ entered my life.. She has been so nice to me.. A girl that many guy would fall for.. and I'm one of those. Even though I wasn't able to confess to her, because love does not exist for us angels.. I kept this feeling with me, not bothering to blurt it out. Honestly speaking, I already saw ~~~~ in real life.. We haven't met and talked, but I find her face familiar.. I saw her infront of the coffee shop, she seems like she's waiting for someone, until a guy came, her friend maybe.. I was really starstruck by her pleasant but presentable looking.. And that I knew, she was kind hearted and nice. 

 

 

Actually I debuted to a group Boyfriend with my twin, we were able to do albums as possible, but the time I knew my parents were quarelling when me and Kwangmin went home.. I was shocked and tried to stop them, my mom shouted at me not to bother.. I just heard them shouting, my dad was saying that mom cheated and saw her with a other man and pulling drugs.. But my mom was arguing, saying sorry at the same time.. And later on I saw my mom packing her things, I asked her to stay and told her that everything will be alright, I know that she was angry, really angry like her nerves were getting out.. Suddenly she took something from the drawer, and its a knife. She went near me and placed it on my neck, when I heard my dad shouting at my mom "Don't kill your son!" while holding a gun I began to move to stay away from my mom, but unfortunately, my dad pushed the trigger and shot on my back.. I looked at my mom and tears fell from my eyes... I felt weak as I fell down. 

 

 

I had a sad past, but I  was able to forget it.. And, I heard that ~~~~ was going to be obliterated... But I just know, there is a miracle that will happen.. 

 

 

I'm happy that I was able to do something for her... And now, I'll be living peacefully, not as an angel but a happy soul..

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

 

 

Yae's P.O.V

 

Now, I was able to move on.. Luhan has told me eveything. We've met, last time after we broke up. But now we're friends. I understand him. Even I don't know who ~~~~ is. But I just know, that ~~~~ is a nice girl. Luhan also told me about her, she changed Luhan into a very well mannered man. He was so soft not like the other times when he was so harsh. Me and Kai were not together now. We broke up also these past months. I don't want to have relationships anymore because I learned that in love, everything has an end. But I know I'll be able to move on. Now, I am working on my own company, I am now a fashion designer, and able to have branches nationwide. I'm aiming to have it worldwide also. 

 

I also wished that I have met ~~~~.. If I did, we could be friends. Honestly, I'm not jealous or angry towards her, by the time I heard she was a very nice girl from exo oppas. I felt pity for Luhan too.. I just wish that he's okay. And I wish that we'll be able to meet again soon, he said he's now a trainee in SMent. then I can be their stylist! Haha.. just joking, but I would appreciate that if I will..  Now I will work hard.. And I will also change into a new me.. 

 

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

 

 

~~~~'s P.O.V

 

 

I'm still here... I don't know what may God do to me, but I have to accept it.. I had so many experience and I appreciated the things that I had.. and if I'm going to be obliterated, at least I'll be living quietly. I wished that Luhan will be okay.. Even that I've said goodbye, he will be inside my heart forever.. Luhan, even thought you can't hear me....I love you, And I promise, I'll come back.. I want you to be happy.. I wish you will be successful in your life and continue to pursue your dreams.. You were my everything.. I thank you for being there for me.. 

 

And also for my friends, Sam, I also miss you. Youngmin, Prishe, Sehun and the others.. You were the best, I will never forget you.. 

 

 

A light again beamed on me, I know what may happen, and I'm ready to accept it.. He spoke... I looked at him and I was shocked once again..

 

 

"In one condition... Your memories will be erased." he said.. I started to frown, but I know everything will be alright.. Even thought there are so memories that I can't forget.. I'm ready.

 

"Okay, I will accept it.. Thank you once again.." I began to close my eyes and I felt I start to fade... Youngmin was right, there is a miracle... I smiled..

 

-

 

-

 

-

 


.. its not yet the end guys. xD