010

EXO : She's My Angel

Everyday's so boring. Since that day happened, and that night..

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"~~~~! I'm so happy, we are officialy together!" he entered the room after that confession happened.

 

"Oh, I see. Congratulations." I plainly said while looking aside.

 

"Is there something wrong?"......'Yes Luhan, everything is wrong.' I said in my mind.

 

"Nothing, I'm just bored." 

 

"Hmm.. Okay. So, how about you? Let's talk about yourself." he lied down on his bed facing me.

 

"What do you mean?" .... "About yourself duh." he laughed.

 

"Well, I... I don't know." I looked above. "Aish. I know, who's your ideal?" he chuckled as he placed his pillow on his stomach. I was shocked by the time he asked me. 'You are my ideal Luhan.' I thought. 

 

"My ideal? Hmm..I think age doesn't matter for me but more on, guys who's 1 year older than me, very kind, a guy with cute appearance, who looks like a deer. and my friend at first." 

 

"Whoa, I noticed that it all matches with me." he wiggled his eyebrows. Tch. Yes because you are the one that I like. I thought and frowned a bit.

 

"Oh please, you're such a feeler." I glared at him playfully. "Hmm.. Okay. I'll help you find one then." he laughed. HAHAHAHAHHAHA NO. 

 

"No need Luhan, and its impossible for me you know." I said. He made a 'o' shape of his mouth and nodded in understanding. "But why I can touch you or anything? Is it also  possible for someone who wears the glasses? Oh.. Wait, How about Sehun, what do you think about him?" My eyes widened in shock. 

 

 

"Yah, Sehun's just a friend for me, nothing special okay?" I sighed. "DENIAL~" he sang.

 

 

"I said no, Luhan" I glared at him. "Wae? It all matches with your ideal." he continued to tease me. 

 

 

"Whatever." I don't want to talk about it anymore. I only like one guy and its you! Ugh. -_-

 

 

He just continued to laugh. He's laughing and I'm just like 'I should've said that I like him last time.'

 

 

-----------

 

I stayed at the school's rooftop trying to clear my mind as always. 

 

"Hmm~ Hmm~" I heard someone humming, a guy's voice. I stood up and I saw it was Kai guy. I saw him holding his phone and I peeked at was he's doing.

 

D_O

*next picture*

D_O

*next picture* 

 

Wait, what? He stared at this picture and he smiled.

 

 

Why is it there's a picture of him and Yae?

 

 

He puts his phone on his pocket and stared at the sky. Something's fishy.

 

 

Youngmin's P.O.V 

 

I followed Yae in the school and I went to the rooftop. Oops. ~~~~ is there! I decided not to talk to her first. There's a possibility that she'll get suspicious about me as Yae's guardian angel. 

 

I'll talk to her later, I still can't talk to her...

 

 

---*RING RING RING* dismissal time. 

 

Luhan's P.O.V

 

I can't stop myself from smiling, I just noticed. Maybe its because of Yae. *blush blush*  Nah, lets stop this, *embarassed*

 

 

I got out of the room with Yae and I decided to give her a ride and bring her home. "Bye Yae. See you tomorrow." I smiled. "Bye oppa. I'll text you later." she kissed my cheeks and got off the car. O////O I felt my cheeks heating up. Aaah, I slap my cheeks and I'm just, you know. I just love her so much.

 

 

 

Wait, I'm just wondering, ~~~~'s not here? Hmm.. Maybe she's busy. 

 

 

~~~~'s P.O.V

 

*breathe in and out* 

 

I feel a bit happy today~ I don't know but I just feel plain today, nothing happened happy and sad. But there's something I feel, missing him.. Why should I miss him anyway? She has her Yae already. ._. 

 

 

But still I just, Ugh. Why am I crying again? I wiped my tears and sniffed. I don't know where to go now but I just went back to Heaven again. And there I calmed myself. 

 

"Ehem." a guy cleared his throat. I looked back and I saw a guy with black hair. "Annyeong." 

 

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Another GUY eh? The more mysterious the better *smirk evilly* I found this chapter boring isn't it? HEY HEY, I feel some silent readers. Go go comment and vote. :))))))))) I'm sorry I'm getting busy these days because of homeworks, projects ugh. school -_-