019

EXO : She's My Angel

(to set up the mood. if you want :3 le search 'The Last Song Ever' by Secondhand Serenade in youtube. so lazy to upload a vid. Thats the song down below. :3 i iz like it. TT_TT)

 

 

Several Years Later...






Luhan's P.O.V



I fell down and lost my balance. Practicing is so tiring! Yes, I debuted in the group EXO Actually I was a trainee back then with our group. Well I worked with other groups and I had a lot of fun. I didn't care about love life anymore since its on our contract. But I still feel empty, she said she'll be here right beside me, but I can't feel it.. I went outside first, where no one can see me..





"I wish my life was this song.. 'cause songs they never die.."



"I could write for years and years.. and never had to cry, I'd show you how you feel.."



"Without saying a word, I could wrap up both our hearts.. I know it sounds absurd.."





Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes.. reminiscing the times we've been together.





[YOU!?]



[WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU STALKING ME?]



[DONT YOU COME NEAR ME.]



[Hello Luhan-ssi. I am your guardian angel ~~~~! I'm looking forward on being with you as your watcher.]





"And I saw the tears on your face 

I shot you down and I slammed the door 

but couldn't make a sound 

so please stay sweet my dear 

don't hate me now 

I cant tell how this last song ends.."





"The way that I feel tonight so down so down I pray I can swim just so I won't drown and the

Waves that crash over me I am gasping for air take my hand so I can breathe as I write this

Last song down"





[Yah, are you really and angel?] 



[Yes I am an angel Luhan.]



[But how? Do you really came from heaven?]



[Yes.]





"And I saw the tears on your face I shot you down

And I slammed the door but couldn't make a sound

So please stay sweet my dear

Don't hate me now

I can't tell how this last song ends"





[ACHOO!]



[Are you okay?]



[Gosh! You have fever Luhan!]



[No, I'm fine I can handle it myself. *fell down*]



[Tsk tsk, I told you Luhan. Sit down, let me take care of you.]







"And I saw the tears on your face I shot you down

And I slammed the door but couldn't make a sound

So please stay sweet my dear

Don't hate me now

I can't tell how this last song ends"





Now, I've realized that I was so stupid for not thinking that I've hurt someone too much last time.. I miss her smiles, I miss her scent, I miss her expressions... It really hurts. My tears began flowing and one by one rolled down on my cheeks. 



[Yah, are you okay? You were talking to yourself and calling my name a while ago and now you screamed?]



[I-I don't know]



[You dreamed about me huh?]



[Aniya! And why would I dream about you?]



[You're on DENIAL~]



"The broken glass... your moistened skin

Was everything, was everything

And your broken voice... was quivering

You're everything, you're everything"




["AAAAAHHH!!]



["YAH! GET AWAY FROM ME!! I DONT WANT TO DIE! I'M STILL GOING TO CONFESS TO ~~~~ AND I DONT WANT ANYONE TO STEAL ~~~~ FROM ME!!]



[Luhan! It hurts stop! Its me!]



[Y-Yah! pfft. Luhan! Don't worry its me!]



[Luhan...............HAHAHAHAHA!! ITS SO FUNNY SEEING YOU SCARED!!]





Scream at me make it the best I ever heard

Laugh out loud I know it sounds absurd

Scream at me make it the best I ever heard

You're everything, you're everything



[But, yah. The lamp is so hard you know and it hurts]



[Wait! Last one..]



[What is it?]



[Is what I've heard right? What do you mean to confess to?]



[Secret..]



Heart beats slowing pains are growing

Does she love you that's worth knowing?

Heart beats slowing pains are growing

Does she love you that's worth knowing?"





[Luhan, promise me.. No matter what happens, I'm here. I won't leave you.. Don't be sad, don't bury that sadness in your heart. You have to be happy. Just remember, that even when you're alone happiness is there to find you. And when that happiness came into your heart, I'm right beside you.. I won't leave you..I love you..]





...



I placed my hand above my heart. I can't take ~~~~ out of my head. Even though I thought I moved on. There is a feeling that says, I miss her. As much as I want to cry, still nothing will happen. She wouldn't come back...





I tried to calm myself and remembered we still got practice. I wiped my tears and looked at the glass to see if my face doesn't swell.. it does, but I'll let it like that. I entered the room and its entirely clear. When I heard there were footsteps outside, I peeked through the door, "There you are Luhan. Where have you been? Anyways, they said we can rest the whole day. Lets go back to our dorm first." Suho said. I nodded and quickly got my things from the practice room and followed them outside.





As we enter the car, I sat on the passenger seat, and played with my phone.. The engine started as we drove off.. I looked at the window and I saw it mizzles and started to rain, it seems like the weather knows my mood. 





I continued to stare at the window with a blank mind.. as we passed through the park, where everything occurred.. I started to breathe as if I'm going to cry. The others were singing a song from the radio a while ago, while I'm urging for not to cry. Tao was singing all by himself and the others were laughing quietly, suddenly he faced me and asked, "Hyung, are you okay? You're so quiet." but I didn't replied to him. Baekhyun tapped him and I heard him whispering, "Yah, don't you know that we've passed the park where ~~~~ died? That's why we started to keep quiet.." I turned around and glared him a bit, he covered his mouth and I just looked down, sighing..







As we arrived infront of our dorm, they got off and I was the last to go. We got in and I immediately prepared myself for sleep..




 




Later that morning, I looked at myself at mirror and straighten my clothes. "Hyung lets go." Sehun said. I breathed out and followed Sehun. We got out from the building, there are so many fans outside, I hung my head low and immediately went inside the van.. 





I stared at the window again, as I saw a familiar figure of a girl, my eyes widened as I hurriedly got out of the car, "Luhan! Where are you going?!" manager hyung shouted. I didn't mind. I ran towards her, is it really you..? my tears were now flowing on my face, as I reached her.





"~~~~.." I hugged her from behind.. "You came back.." I sobbed. She looked at me,







"Who are you?" 







My heart throbbed as I loosen my hands from her waist, and I began to frown. I was like shot by a bullet by the time I heard that, A tear dropped, w-what does she mean? I felt so crushed, like I've turned in to ashes. "~~~~, its me.. Luhan." 





"Excuse me miss, are you going to ride the bus?" the bus monitor asked, s-she's a human? How did that happen? 





"I'm sorry, but I don't know you. I have to go." she let go of my hand and rode on the bus.. the bus drove off and I tried to catch her, I tap the window many times, until she finally got off.. "What do you need from me? Why do you keep following me? I don't really know you, and how do you know my name?" she spoke.





"~~~~, don't you remember? I'm Luhan. We were together since you became my guardian angel. D-Don't you remember anything?" I breathed out..





"Huh? What are you saying? I'm sorry, but I think I need to go now. I'll clear up my mind first." she walked off.. I looked down and cried. How did she forgot all about me? I have to do something.. I should call Sehun and others for help.





~~~~'s P.O.V



Ugh, I don't really know what that guy was talking about. What guardian angel? I walked off to go home to rest. As I got in to my apartment, and I prepared myself to take a shower. After that, I did my daily routines and decided to sleep. I stared at the ceiling and thought of things. I really can't remember anything. I closed my eyes and let myself drift to dreamland.








..




"~~~~, its me again. Youngmin. I'm so worried about you and Luhan. You really don't remember anything? But actually I tried to ask God to give back your memories. He accepted my request and I'm so happy for you.. I'm so amazed because you made a history, among the other angels, you were the one who's really blessed, and that he gave you another chance to live. Anyways, once you woke up.. Get the flower that I put on your table and put the petal on the water, then drink.. I wish you two will get along now.. And I think this is the last time that I can show up to you... Promise me that you'll be happy okay? Goodbye and take care, ~~~~..."



..








Later on I began to wake up and shook my head. I recall what the Youngmin guy said. I tried to look at my table, a flower was really in there. It was glowing brightly. I took it and got a glass of water from the kitchen, I picked a petal and let it drown on the water, but it disappeared. I took the glass and began to drink..







I was nervous and thought what could happen. My head started to ache and I've seen so many visuals running in my mind until I collapsed..







The Next Day...






I woke up and look around. I can feel that my memories are back.. I can really remember anything!.. I stood up and prepared quickly. I slipped my foot on my shoes and started to run and find Luhan. I went to the place where he saw me yesterday. Come on please show up.. I ran and tried to look around. My legs were aching a bit but I have to find him and explain. He must be disappointed yesterday.. Ugh, Luhan I'm sorry.. I reached to a place where's so crowded. Its gonna be hard to find him by now. I started to pant and gave up. I sat down and waited for something to happen. 




"~~~~?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and it was my.....mom? "Umma..." 



"W-Why are you here..?" Her eyes were out of her eyeball sockets. "Umma, let me explain.." I can see she was nervous.. "H-How on earth... You're dead?" I shook my head and told her everything. She hugged me and cried. "~~~~.. I'm so happy.. you're alive. Anyway, I have to go now. Go home later okay? Lets surprise them.." she chuckled.. "Neh, arraso" I responded. 

 

 

I walked by the streets and heard two girls talking, "Omo, EXO oppas are going back in China.." the girl in white said, "Oh, how long are their stay? Luhan oppa is going to be away again.." the other girl pouted.. What? "Anyways, lets follow them at the airport. I bet they are on their way by now." 

 

 

I quickly ran and searched for a taxi and I began to panick.. Please don't arrive at the airport yet.. Finally there is one taxi parked in front of me. I plopped in told the ajhussi where to go. We drove off and I was so impatient that time. "Um, can we go faster?" I looked in front of us and it's so traffic! Ugh, I feel like I'm going to cry now! We waited for minutes and finally we have passed through.

 

 

 

 

Another minutes has passed, I arrived. I payed the ajhussi and went outside the car. Aish.. I went inside and cut in through the fangirls. I'm looking around, my ears were nearly deaf because of their screams. I walked beside the exit, Where are you?...... My tears were falling one by one on my cheeks, and I knelt on my knees..  "~~~~..?" I looked above and it was....Luhan.. I stood up as my breath cuts off and my vision went blur..All I can see is flowers and butterflies, as he hugs me. "Luhan.." I hugged him back.. He was shocked and happy at the same time.. "Y-You.-" I cut him off with a kiss. I closed my eyes and didn't care about the paparazzis and raged fans because of what they see right now..  I pulled out, "Yes I've remember everything.." I smiled and his forehead were on mine.. "I-I can't believe it..." he spoke. He pulled in for another kiss and now the kiss was passionate. 

 

 

"Yah yah yah, hyung who are yo--?" Sehun held Luhan's shoulder... "~~~~-NOONA?!" he shouted. "Bwo? ~~~~-ssi is here?" the others followed Sehun from behind. "Whoa... she's so beautifuuul~" Baekhyun sang while whispering to Kai. I heard that. >< "Anyways hyung, our flight was delayed. Because of...yeah. Nothing." Suho scratched his head. I thought of I was so rude for not greeting them so,  "Annyeonghaseyo.." I bowed to them. They were startled a bit, "Yah, her voice is so pretty!" they agreed to what have Tao said. Hihihi. Oh stop it youuu~ >////< just joking. "Lets go home first!! Let us celebraaaaate!!" Chanyeol cheered and the others agreed.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 


..still not the end :3