015

EXO : She's My Angel





we are still on,



Luhan's P.O.V 



I ran outside the room and I looked around to find Sehun. As I got out of the building, I saw Sehun talking with a girl.





"SEHUN-AAAH!!" He turned around and his face enlightened, he ran towards me and hugged me, "Hyung your such a life saver! Because Hee Rin noona is confessing to me and I don't like her, like ew no, never." he shook his head. I laughed and I invite him to come over to discuss something. We sat down on the bench and I faced Sehun.





"Sehun. I need your help." He looked at me, "What is it?" 





"Sehun, help me to confess to ~~~~, I don't have any plans yet." I pouted and he stared at me excitedly. He stood up and said, "Yes hyung! Finally!!" while he raise his hands. "Wae?" I asked. "It's because ~~~~ noona als--" Sehun was cut off by the noisy bunch of guys, EXO. 





"Sehun! Luhan!" they ran towards us. We looked at them and they look so happy, "Tsk tsk, you two didn't come at the announcement. Principal said we'll be having our prom this weekend." Chanyeol said. "So, who'll be your partners?" he sat beside me. I looked at them and they said who's their partners. Sehun and I got nobody. "You better get your partners now or else, you'll be alone in the prom." Suho said. I prefer being alone. Oh I wished ~~~~ can be my partner.*sob* 





"Ah! Does Nara-ssi have a partner?" Sehun asked and they said no. "I'll better ask her now. See you later~" he ran. Oh he got Nara already. "Lets go now? Don't worry Luhan hyung, we'll help you find one." Kai said. "Wait, do you have something to wear everyone?" Kris asked. "No we don't" they answered. "Then let's go shop later?" Kris said, I looked at Kris and said, "Can we shop tomorrow? I-I am busy today." they looked at each other and said okay. "Thanks." I nodded and smiled as I stood up and we went inside.





We were about to go inside our rooms, and we saw Sehun running towards us, "Hyuuung!" 





"So, how's it?" Xiumin asked. "I got Nara as my partner now~" good for you Sehun. "Arasso, go now, you'll be late." Kris said. So Sehun ran off and we went inside our room. I sat on my seat and I saw Yae sitting alone. Later on she looked at me and I just looked away. So, the teacher went inside and I just started to take down notes. *sigh*





Tae Jun's P.O.V



"Its so boring, isn't it Yuro?" I said while sitting down on my chair. "Try reading this book." he handed me a book but I shove it away and put it on the table. "No I don't want. I want to see how Luhan's doing." I rolled my eyes and looked at my wine.. "So, when are you going to do your plan, Tae Jun?" Yuro asked. "I heard its their prom this weekend, how about I'll do it on that day?" I smirked. "And I also wonder what ~~~~ is doing.." I drank the small amount of wine. 





I stood up and said, "Wanna come Yuro?" he stood up and said yes. So we went down and went to the route where Luhan is. Its so boring to walk so we teleported, and we were on his school. I stopped on my tracks, "Oh, how I miss this place." I looked around and I started to walk, I saw couple were about to kiss, I controlled the guy's mind and I made him slap the girl. I laughed and I looked at Yuro shaking his head and continued reading. 





I now entered the building, I wonder where Luhan's room is. I looked at my compass and it says north so I went forward and there I saw my victim. I smiled and I entered their room. The students were shocked at my sudden entrance. "Who is that?" the teacher said, I closed the door and I saw the students were frightened. Hahaha! So hilarious. I opened the windows and the others stood up all the sudden. "Tae Jun, stop." Yuro held my shoulders. "No Yuro, its fine. Look at them they look so scared!" I laughed and I saw Luhan only looking at his notes. I went beside him. "Annyeong Luhan." he shifted on his seat and looked around as his hands were shaking, he looked around and he thought no one is calling him. Suddenly I felt something wrapped around my neck, I was being dragged out of the room and I saw while shiny collar, hmp. ~~~~ huh?





The thing on my neck were gone and I faced her, "Annyeong ~~~~, its been a while, isn't it?" I leaned on her but she pushed me away, ooh so agressive. "What are you doing here? she asked. "Haven't you heard, they said, they'll be having their prom this weekend, and he has his partner already. AWW" I . Hahaha, "That has nothing to do with me. Tae Jun." Pffffft. "Really? You're not jealous? You like him right?" She furrowed her eyebrows, she's about to say something but I cut her off "Yes yes, I know because I can read people's minds, FYI." "And Luhan will receive his reward in that day." I continued and laughed.





"Tae Jun! You shou-"





"I wonder what should I do to him.. Like Prishe's, Youngmin's? Or something worse than their's?" I stared at her and her eyes widens, her hands turned into fists and she looks nervous. "And maybe after that, he'll be on my side, suffering and will feel pain like I feel!" I said, making her more scared.





"No! Don't!" she shouted, as I stare at Luhan, he might've heard her, I red his mind, ooh, he'll be confessing to her in his prom day.. This makes me more excited. "Well, maybe earlier is fun. Neh, Yuro?" I looked at him but he stared at me. I turned back to ~~~~ she glares at me, Huhuh, so scary. Tss. 





"Please Tae Jun don't! I'm asking you, do you think by killing Luhan will make you happy?" I looked at her disbelief, "What a stupid question ~~~~, Of course I will be happy! Finally I got my revenge." I shrugged. I walked towards her, "Aww, don't cry. You already got your ugly face, crying will make you look uglier. Haha! Just joking, your pretty, in a way that when people have blind eyes. Haha!" I held my stomach. I looked at her and she's staring at me. Now she looks like the girl version of Chuckie. Hahaha!





"Please Tae Jun, don't kill Luhan, kill me instead." she begged. I rolled my eyes. Ugh. 





Suddenly, the bell rang. "I don't know ~~~~. Let's go Yuro. See you." and there we teleported leaving ~~~~ kneeling down in the corridors. 





"Tae Jun, I'm warning you, you should stop doing this. You know what will happen to you." Yuro said





"I don't care if I'll be gone Yuro. I want revenge. I want to feel happiness too!" I shouted at him. He looked down and I glared at the surroundings.






~~~~'s P.O.V



I better do something before it'll happen. I waited for Luhan to come out. I'll be with him no matter what. I don't want him to get killed. I- I like him, but I love him. *blush blush* And there I saw him placing his books on his bag I went inside and I called him. 





Luhan's P.O.V




"Ohh, ~~~~ why are you here?" omo I'm blushing. *puffs cheeks* "Nothing, I just want to tag along, I'm your guardian angel remember?" she chuckled. I scratched my head and said, "Ahh, ~~~~. I think you can't... tag along." She pouted a bit. "Wae?" "Um, we are going to do something with EXO and its guy talk and yeah! Can you introduce yourself to them?" I drew my lips into thin line. "U-Uh, I think so. But why?" I dragged her and said "Just introduce 'kay?" I grinned. I saw EXO and I called them. 





"Yereobun~ I have something to tell you. Got plans today? Can you go at my house today. I'll be discussing something, a bit weird but you'll find it cool." without hesitations, "YES LETS GO!!" I sighed and smiled at ~~~~. 





So we went home, and we entered my room. I asked ~~~~ for the glasses and she gave it to me. I clapped my hands, asking them to keep quiet. I sat down and I opened my mouth to speak, 





"Okay, like I said, this is a bit weird but you'll find it cool. So, one day I---" Luhan was cut off by Tao, "Hyung what is it again? Another boring story? Try saying is directly. I'm excited what is it." he yawned. Psh. Aish Fine. "Directly? Okay, but if I said it directly no one will believe.".... "I met an angel her name is ~~~~ and she's from there above." I pointed, and I stared at them. Later on they began laughing except Sehun. "Yah, Sehun-ah why are you on your scary face again? Its so funny!!" Lay laughed. "Because what Luhan said is true." he plainly said. Yep, I'm telling the truth. 





"Then if its true, where is that angel? You got proofs?" Suho laughed. I looked at ~~~~ and she just smiled at me. I turned again to them,"This glasses. Tao come here." I motioned him to come and he did so. "~~~~, stay there okay?" I said. "Pft. You're crazy hyung I can't see nobody." I gave him the glasses. "Wear it. Tell me if you can see ~~~~ standing there." So he wore the glasses and looked at ~~~~ his eyes widened. "YAH." he pointed at her. "Hyung hyung, take a look!" He gave the glasses to Kris. He reacted the same way and they began to wear the glasses one by one.





I looked at them, their jaws were dropped and their mouths were hung open. "Flies will enter your mouths." I stood up and closed their mouths one by one. 





"She's so pretty hyung~ What's her name again?" Kai said.



"Is she hungry? I'll cook for her." D.O said



"She has smiling face! We can be happy virus together!" Chanyeol said



"She's pretty without eyeliner, but I wonder how she look with eyeliner?" Baekhyun said.



"Ohh! My fellow guardian angel~ She's beautiful, And I'm handsome." Suho said



"Can you fly? Ohh, it'll be cool, flying while wushu. Daebak~" Tao said.



"You can fly? Then we can fly together." Kris said.



"Huh? Guardian angel? Who?" Lay said.



"Pfftt, hey you guardian angel I have something to tell you, I look at the moon, the moon is so beautiful, when I look at you.... I.... I'd rather look at the moon again. Hahaha! No, you're pretty." Chen said. 



"Do you eat steamed buns?" Xiumin said.





"SSSSHHH! Okay now I have to tell you something. Uh, ~~~~, we'll be having the 'guy talk' so yeah." I told her.



"Oh okay." she said and walked outside the balcony. "Come back later 'kay?" I asked her and she smiled and nodded. 



"OKAY! So, the 'guy talk' I'm saying a while ago is, me and ~~~~ were close for a bit a long time but, I dreamed about her and it made me realize, I'm inlove with her." I bit my lower lip and I stared at them. "EEEHH!?" they shouted. 



"Yeah, so. I'm asking you if you can help me. I'll be confessing to her on our prom day. Can you help me~?" I begged them. And they looked at each other. "Sure." they said. I sighed and I grinned.



"Yieee~ Look who's inlove~." Chanyeol sang. I began to blush hard.



"Luhan hyung is blushing." Sehun laughed. I covered my face and I'm smiling like idiot.





-





-




 






... *A* 

Luhan: YAH AUTHOR-NIM! ITS EMBARRASSING YOU KNOW!

Author: I know you still like it.

~~~~: Annyeong~ What are you talking about?

Author and Luhan: NOTHING~



please vote, comment. *nods*