005

EXO : She's My Angel

"BWO!? Not right now!" he glare at Sehun while ending the call.



---



"Yah Sehun, did you tell them you were here?" Luhan asked and sterned. He looked so worried.



"I-I'm sorry hyung. I just tweeted it a while ago. I'm sorry." he closed his eyes and hugged Luhan.



"Aish, they'll come in a few-" 



*DING DONG*



"Here comes a noisy bunch." Luhan sighed.



Luhan went down and he left me and Sehun. We followed him at the door and I saw twelve guys in front of the door.



"ANNYEONG LUHAN / HYUNG!" they surprised Luhan and I stumbled down shocked. 



They went to the guest room. The peace atmosphere became crowded and noisy. I didn't notice Yae is also here.



"Bwo? Sehunnie what's that glasses?" a guy with a derp face took it. 



"Yah Chanyeol hyung! It's mine!" Before Sehun's about to take it, Chanyeol wore it. Good thing I hid quickly.



"Yah! Who's that girl?" Chanyeol pointed at me as my eyes widened and I went somewhere safe. 



"Give me the glasses hyung!" and there Sehun got it back. At last I could breathe evenly. Sehun gave me a thumbs up and I returned a thumb and a smile back.



"Its so boring. Lets go somewhere else. I wanna go shopping I guess, Kris ge there is sale in Gucci. Buy me the bag I told you last time." the guy who looks like a panda said. 



"Good thinking Tao." the guy who looks like Taemin said. 



"AHA! Lets go to Lotte World!" the guy who wore an eyeliner said. He looks good with the eyeliner though. 



"Who agrees?" and, everybody raised their hands.



"Arasso, lets go." Everybody stood up and I sneaked next to Luhan. "They sure are noisy bunch. Plus sudden change of events." I shrugged.



"Yeah, but bear with them for a while." He chuckled and I nodded.



"Luhan oppa! Lets go?" I heard Yae at the door. 



"Ah, neh." 



Outside Luhan's house there I saw a big van and the guys are already in there. How did they even got in there so fast? 



"Can I just follow you there? I'll be using my car." Luhan said. "Yeah, I'll go with Luhan hyung." Sehun went beside us. 



"Me too!" Yae raised her hand and went beside Sehun. 



I sighed because I thought I would have a chance to talk with them. We went inside the car and drove off to Lotte World.



I sat beside Sehun at the back seat while Luhan and Yae at the front. 



Luhan looked at me at the rear mirror and gave a sorry look. I just gave him a smile.



"Sehun oppa, your glasses is really attractive. Many people would love to have it." Yae looked back at us.



"Kamsahamnida. It's from my good friend, ~~~~. I want to talk to her right now. " Sehun pouted. I shifted on my seat and was troubled, "Who is ~~~~?" Yae wondered, "She is my childhood friend, but she is already in States. ~~~~ gave this to me as a remembrance. I miss her too." Aigo such a good actor Sehunnie. I chuckled, "Do you somehow like this ~~~~? You give a lot of emotions saying you miss her." Yae giggled. He didn't reply and just stared at the window. 




So after their chit chats, we finally arrived after minutes. We were grouped and separated and I was with Luhan, Sehun and Yae.



They went in to several things like arcades, stop shops and other rides. All I can do is tag along because I couldn't even do those things again. I sometimes miss being alive, you know. Well if Yae wasn't here then I could've talked to Luhan or Sehun, but.. unlucky me. 



"Wait oppa, may I go to the bathroom first?" Yae excused herself and ran. 



We sat on the bench near the food booths and waited. I was bored, really. I got tired, tired of following them, watching them. I watched the sun to set and I closed my eyes. 



We waited for Yae to come back but she's taking so long. "Hyung, noona's so late."



Sehun was itching to go so, I told them I will follow her at the bathroom. I went straight and went inside. I searched for her in each stalls, no Yae to be found.



I was about to go back to Luhan and Sehun and still Yae's not there. 



"I can't find her in the bathroom." I panted.



"What? Where have she been?" Luhan stood up and ran to find her. "Lets split up Sehun-ah." he nodded and split up.



I searched for her through a lot of booths and everything. But, wait. I haven't searched for her outside didn't I? I used my wings and flew, I looked around and try to sense sounds.



"Don't follow me will you?" I heard Yae's voice coming from this side. 



The guy pinned her in the wall and I gasped. He continued of harassing her until he s his hands inside her shirt. I thought of something that would make him stop. 



*throws stones* *throws stones* No its not effective. 



Aish what to do? I saw a brick on the ground, well I can lift that. I took it and I lift upwards so that it'll be more painful. "Mianhae!" I shouted and let go of the brick. It created a loud thud which made him stumble down. He looked above and glared.



"Get away from her!" I heard a familiar voice and punched the guy's face. Its Luhan. I approached him and Sehun found us. 



The guy stood up and ran. "We're not done yet Yae." I threw a stone at the guy and he left. Before I glance to them, a dark shadow faded caught my attention beside the tree. I got curious but shrugged it off.



"Are you alright?" Luhan caressed Yae's cheeks. She nodded and Luhan wiped her tears with his thumb. I feel sorry



"Lets take her home." I suggested and they nodded except Yae. 



We went to Yae's house and dropped her first. Luhan kept sure that if Yae's fine or not. We were about to go out but Yae called Luhan's name.



"Luhan, please stay first." she said. I don't know but I'm always out of place. "Uh, Sehun. I'll be going back first. I have business to do, my friend is calling me." I said. Psh, all those LIES. But I'm sorry I am just out of place and nothing to do. 



----Meanwhile at Heaven.



"Welcome back ~~~~-ah!" Youngmin welcomed me as I sat down on the grass.



"So, what going on now?" he looked at me. I looked at him like, -_- 



"I am bored Youngmin." I plainly said. And I told him what am I doing at Earth. Gosh if you were the one's on my shoes, you'll surely hate it.



"Ahh, I see. It makes sense. Hmm, I think your relationship with Luhan is still on the awkward stage. You should be friends with him more." Youngmin explained. 



"What do you mean?" 



"Simple, Get close to each other." He pointed out his index finger.



I nodded and looked above. Ugh, another task. Its hard to have this kind of position! Aish!



-



-



-



-

.

 


 


I am sick 😷 i hate cold and cough. There you go EXO! I'm sorry this and previous chapters are like intros but the main story we'll be shown soon. I assure you. :3