020

EXO : She's My Angel



I'm happy that I'm now living peacefully. I was able to live with my family, and friends. Me and Luhan were married and had two children, one boy Jihee and one girl Jaehee. 




"Umma!" the 6 year old, Jihee walked near me. "Appa and EXO ajhussi's are here!" I giggled, "Ssh, don't call them ajhussi. Or else you'll be dead meat." I kissed his cheeks. I let him go to greet them. 




"Annyeong Jihee-ah! Where's Jaehee?" Chanyeol oppa asked, "Annyeong Chanyeol ajhussi! Jaehee is...in the room...sleeping." Omo, Jinhee-ah. Chanyeol sat where him and Jinhee's height are equal. "Bwo? You called me an ajhussi?" Chanyeol scoffed. "Neh, all of you are my ajhussis. Right umma?" Jihee blurted. I looked at him with eyes widened but I didn't decide to say something anymore. I'm innocent. TT_TT



Then I saw Chanyeol whispering something to Jihee, they laughed and he walked near me, "Ajhumma!" Jihee shouted at me. I scoffed and playfully glared at Chanyeol, "Yah! I'm not yet old!" I yelled. "Its your fault, you taught Jihee to call us ajhussis. That's what you call, karma!" Chanyeol clapped and high fived with Chen. Aish, I put down the ingredients first and got the ladle. I carefully tiptoed behind them as I spat them hardly. "Yah, you two. Once you call me ajhumma again, I'll use the frying pan on your heads!" I shouted and give them glares to death. They stared at each other as they began tickling me. "AISH! S-Stop! P-please s-stop!!" I laughed as I struggle to get their hands off me, "Yah yah, what are you doing to my wife?" Luhan suddenly entered. "Ooh, the knight in shining armor is going to save the princess~" Baekhyun sang. We laughed and I continued to prepare food. "Okay okay, go sit down there first. I'll cook for a while." I shooed them away. "Yay! Food!" they cheered. "Let me help you then." Luhan smiled at me sweetly. I blushed and agreed. "There goes the two love birds~" somebody sang while Luhan, giving them deadly glares. But they keep teasing Luhan. *giggle* How cute when he's embarrased. 









After we're done cooking, we set the table and invited them to come over. We started eating as I went upstairs to pick up Jaehee. She yawned and she was so cute! "We're going to eat now, exo oppas are here~" I talked to Jaehee. I walked towards the table and they start to cheer that Jaehee is here. "Jaehee-ah!" they shouted. I looked at her and she's covering herself from them. "Aww. Look what you've done. She's scared of all of you." I chuckled. I put her on the high chair and feed her. 







After we ate, the other guys stayed at the living room and watched, and the rest playing with Jihee and Jaehee. I sat on the chair outside as I stare at the clear skies. I sometimes miss being an angel. I miss the feeling of flying, invisible.. But I'm happy I've given a chance to live again. I remembered Youngmin.. I also miss him. Ugh, I miss everything! I looked down and intertwined my two hands."~~~~?" I knew that Luhan called me. "Are you okay? Why not join us there?" I breathed out, "I just want to calm myself.." "Why?" he wondered. "I suddenly remembered those times when I'm still an angel." I smiled a bit. He held my hands and looked at my eyes. "You know, don't think about it. It was the past. What's important is the present." he smiled. Luhan was right. But of course, those times were hard to forget. "You're right. Lets go inside?" I asked and he agreed, kissing my forehead. 









The next week.. 




I feel so lonely, Luhan is busy because of their work. But they really looked cool in all of their mv's. Oh how I wished they were given a long vacation.. I decided to play with Jae and Ji.







Luhan's P.O.V




After we're done having our photoshoot, I feel something weird about me. When I took my phone and suddenly the screen cracked. And when I'm bored, I usually lay on Sehun's shoulder, I playfully bit his clothed shoulder, and what I've saw is, his shirt was ripped. And, I'm not that strong to crack a cellphone's screen, and I don't have sharp teeth to easily rip Sehun's shirt. Ugh, what happened to me? I suddenly fell down and collapsed.







I woke and the vision was so blurry, I realized I'm still lying on the floor. I stood up and went outside. The guys were gathered around the couch and I ask them what's happening. 





"What's going on here?" I asked





"I feel dizzy. I just fainted a while ago." Baekhyun held his head.




"Me too!!" they shouted all together.



We stared at each other and shocked by the sudden coincidence 




"I find it scary. How on earth we fainted all together?" Lay spoke.





"Yah, when did I had this kind of tattoo?" Suho said in disgust. I looked at my wrist and there is a sign. Suddenly, a black feather went inside the room.





A fair lady came in wearing, black gown, she cleared ,  "Who are you..?" we're frightened by her looks, she looks so...evil.. She looked at us and bowed. "I'm sorry for being rude. But I'm Iris by the way. And I'm here to discuss something with all of you."






We stared at her, dumbfounded. "Um, we don't know what you're talking about...?" Suho shrugged.





The girl laughed. "Yes I know, that's why I'm here to explain. But let's discuss this on a better place. Your room's, a bit messy." she snapped her fingers and we suddenly went to a dark forest. 






"Welcome to our somber world. As what you've observed a while ago, you all fainted together?" we said yes in reply. "Well, your wrists, there are signs. Those signs are your powers. I believe you already know your powers as what've carved there on your wrists." I looked at mine and it says, telekinesis.

 

 


"Those powers, you'll use it to defend yourselves from the warriors of our enemies. We claimed the the battlers of their side to a war and to prove that we are powerful. And I invite you to come and join our ally, fight for our freedom. And help us to conquer the world..." she smirked. We looked with each other and don't know what to do.

 

 

"Why is there war?" I asked.

 

 

"Because the two rulers was now borned and that two rulers is your children, Luhan. Jihee and Jaehee right? Those two will rule and we warriors will fight." she answered..

 

"What?! Wait! I can't understand. Why does Jihee and Jaehee have to do with this war you're saying?" I panicked.




"Because you're a demon Luhan and you have married that ~~~~ girl which is our enemy. Its the two of you who at's fault. You two created a little demon and a little cherub.. So those two little gods will rule the two worlds while Jihee obtained the role of the demon and now will be the god of discord!" she began laughing.

 

 

I'm a demon....? But how?

 


~~~~'s P.O.V



I stood up from the couch to get something to drink from the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get cold water. I pour down the liquid on my glass. As I was about to drink, I felt weak and I loosen my grip on the glass, it fell down creating a sound of a shattering glass. My hands and my whole body were glowing white. I felt pain as wings started growing on my back, my body were numb, I looked upward as I saw a girl who helds her hands for me. 

 

 

"Who are you? What's happening?" a silence stood between us but she managed to speak. "Come with me.." her melodious voice said while, insist me to go with her. I shook my head, "Are you, an angel?" 

 

 

"Umma.." I turned around and looked at Jihee, scared. "Why do you have wings? he walked near me. "Your..son?" the girl asked me, I nodded, "He's Jihee.." I looked at her and she's seems thinking of something deeply. "I believe you have daughter, Jaehee is it?" I blinked my eyes many times, I was shocked. "How did you know? And, can you tell me who are you?" I let Jihee to go back to his room first. 

 

 

She smiled. "Don't worry. I'll do no harm. I'm an ally of harmony. Actually I'm here for a mission. Is to find a new warrior and someone who'll rule our world." I looked at her dumbfounded. "What are you talking about..?"

 

 

"I know you were puzzled. But let me explain. I'm Elise. As what I've said about my mission. I've chosen our last warrior and that is you. This past years, our opposite side has come and challenged us for a war, if we were defeated, the world may be banished. Since a baby was borned, he was named Jihee, the former ruler of those monsters chose your son as the god of darkness. Then ours, wants your daughter Jaehee as the goddess of serenity. And we need you ~~~~, as our warrior. You were popular in our side, as the one and only angel that has been given a chance to live again. So we thought of we can win in this battle, with you.. " Elise stated..

 

 

"What?! But why?!" I lost interest as I heard my children were involved. "We don't know why ~~~~.. Even our enemy doesn't know why. But our former rulers were the one who chose. Not us. Please ~~~~..Me, when I was also asked, I had the same reaction as you, But I decided to fight to save the world. Actually, if those two weren't borned, then there would be no war." 

 

 

"What are you saying?! You mean that the children's at fault?!" I shouted at her. 

 

 

"No, but the two of you. Luhan is a demon and you are an angel. And those two children you gave birth, obtained the role of the two gods... And now if you don't want to fight and let the evil ones win,  there will be no peace, the world will be gone. But if we win, we can return to our own lives like we used to be.. So, will you join?" she held her hand as I recalled what she had said. "Return to our own lives like we used to be..." I decided that I should fight..

 

 

"I'll join. We'll end this fight." I held her hand, "Let's go."..

 

 

A war huh? A war....with my loved ones.. Do I have to fight with them to obtain peace? ..... But I have to do this. I know I'll be able to end this.. I'll prove to those scoundrels that they should've not invited us to fight just for a worthless reason.  And prove those former gods my children has nothing to do with their petty decisions for Jaehee and Jihee to be the two gods of the two worlds. 

 

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-


sorry for very late update and this chapter is a bit dumbfounding to me. xD anyways, please proceed to the next chapter. :)