008

EXO : She's My Angel

I went to Heaven again and I tried to talk to Youngmin.



"Youngmin-ah, let me ask you something." he nodded while reading his book.



"What do you call the feeling like I shouldn't have?" he looked at me raising his one brow.



"What do you mean?"



I looked down a bit nervous. "Is it love?" I murmured.



"Huh? Love? What is it?" he asked me like he's teasing me.



I scratched my head, biting my lower lip. "I... I feel something like I shouldn't."



"AISH! I don't get you. What is that feeling you have?" he looks pissed right now. keke. Wait. I sighed and admitted.



"I think I feel that I like Luhan." He looked at me eyes widened. "Its because when I saw her with her best friend, I feel jealous. And when I am with him I feel something. Aish!" I looked down pouted.



"Whoa, Maybe you're just...."





Youngmin's P.O.V



(I added Youngmin at the story, as requested. :3)



"Whoa, Maybe you're just...." I stopped because, I just.... Okay I admit I like ~~~~-ah. I saw her back then when I am still alive so she did. I don't know if she recognized me when I picked her up in the gate. I saw her walking at the sidewalks. I am at the bench sitting reading my book. I just find her attractive you know. When I met her, she's more attractive when in personal. She's so pretty and cute, plus she is really nice. And also I stalk her back then. I died earlier than her. So, yeah..





~~~~'s P.O.V



Hmm. Youngmin's not listening. Author-nim! Make him talk! (Me: >>)



"Aish, Youngmin-ah. Are you listening? Or thinking of something?" I waved at him.



"Oh! Mianhae. So, u-uh? What am I suppose to say?" He scratches his head.



I sighed "Nevermind." How am I suppose to know?



I told Youngmin that I will go back.





-----Earth..





I feel so nervous. I feel awkwardness. I feel shiver down in my spine. I feel my cheeks are burning, my heart beating so fast. Ugh! I saw Luhan again, shirtless. ._. Yah I'm not a ert Author-nim! (kekeke.)



"~~~~-ah. Can I ask you something?" He patted the seat beside him and I did what he told me to. "What is it?"





"I mean I want to tell you something," he looks nervous. "I like Yae." he rubbed the back of his neck. I am just sitting there dumbfounded, can't say anything. I bit my lip and looked above, why am I crying? Ugh, This is so annoying.



"~~~~-ah?" I stuttered and shifted in my seat. "You like Yae?" I asked him and he nodded and really embarrassed. Okay..



"Ooh. Thats cool." Thats all I can say. ._.



"What do you mean?"



"I mean that, two best friends, you never know maybe she'll like you back." Why am I hurting myself like this? I just hate this. I just hate being hurt. And there he just nodded, blushing really hard. Its just... I think I can't hold my tears back.



"Luhan, I forgot. I'll just report something to my friend above. I'll be back." I said while facing back. He said 'okay' I flew above their house and sat on the roof. I burst out in tears and hit their roof.



Its just, why did I liked him? Why? Its just so obvious, Yae and Luhan were best friends for 2 years. He told me when he was sick. Its like the common stories of many people, example. The guy had a girl best friend, they are friends since they were still young, like that. And when they are now grown up, one of them will like their best friend. You just never know maybe it'll happen.



I cried and I was really ashamed of my self. I don't know anymore. I wanted to talk to someone but who? Not possible with Luhan, Youngmin doesn't even get me. Sehun... I don't know but how can I meet him?



I went to the balcony and I saw Luhan changing. I looked back and he's done. "~~~~-ah, I am going to Sehun's house." Bwo? Right timing!



"Oh.. Can I come?" I asked.



"Sure. But I'm going to fetch Yae first, she said she wants to come." He said. Yae again. I nodded and didn't mind anymore.





So we went down and went to Yae's place. She went down and plopped inside the car. "Annyeong oppa! Lets go?" he nodded and blushed.



We stopped at Sehun's house. Looks like the same as Luhan's house. We went in and Sehun welcomed us. "Hyung, lets go now." I saw Sehun going out of the door, "Yah! Where are we going?" Luhan asked. "To the mall." Sehun replied. "Yay! Mall! Good thinking Sehunnie." Yae said.



So we went outside and went to COEX Mall. Its been a long time since I went here.



"Oppa! Lets watch a movie!" Yae dragged Luhan with her and Sehun and I followed them behind.



"What movie do you like?" She asked. Luhan and Sehun picked the horror movie because they know that Yae is scared those movies, me too.. I followed them and sat beside Sehun and Luhan and Yae at our front.



The movie started and when the scary part started. "Yah oppa! Why did you pick this?" Now Luhan and Sehun started to laugh. I was scared too you know, they just don't know.



I didn't mind them and I stared at the screen. "EEK!" I jumped and stood up running outside. Sehun and Luhan heard me. I got out and I panted. Ugh, I hate horrors.



Someone dragged me and it was Sehun. He was laughing when we stopped running.



'You were scared aren't you noona?" he laughed. Aish, this is embarrassing. ._.



"Yes I am. Why?" I pouted. He stopped laughing, "Nothing, its just funny." Maybe I can tell Sehun what I feel. Wait, but he's close with Luhan. No, he's trusted. 



"Um, Sehun-ah, I'm going to tell you something." I bit my lip as I sat on the bench and he followed. 



"Please be quiet about this okay?" I held my knees and I was so nervous.



"I.. I think I like Luhan." I blurted out, I wasn't ready but I just blurted it out. Aish jinjjayo!



"BWO!? Noona, you like Luhan hyung!?" He looks so shocked.



"Ssh! I told you to be quiet." I sighed, "I don't know but I feel that I like him." I continued. 



"~~~~ noona, but he likes Yae noona." ._. "I know. He just told me a while ago." I looked down. 



Sehun's P.O.V



I am so shocked that she likes Luhan hyung. Then, but hyung likes Yae noona. Oh my gosh. This is complicated, I guess. 



"Noona, you can't let yourself suffer like that." I patted her back.



"No, its okay. I think I just can't understand what I feel." (A-nim: Its like, "Gull, I can't explain what I feel." Hahaha! I just noticed.)



"Aniya. You were not nervous to say it to me a while ago, plus, I noticed you frowning when Luhan and Yae were talking and laughing." I stated. 



"You should follow what's in your heart noona. Everybody knows that. I know there is chance for you to say it. And I think you should tell him before its too late." I continued. 



She nodded and I just hugged her. I feel sorry for her. Because you really never know what will happen. Its possible to happen that Luhan hyung and Yae noona be lovers. but.. It really hurts for ~~~~ noona. 



I am more taller than her. *evil laugh.*



~~~~'s P.O.V



I didn't know that he's matured a little bit. But he's right. I sighed and we saw Luhan and Yae coming towards us. They were laughing and smiling at each other. But they were so early, half an hour maybe. 



"Annyeong Sehun-ah!" Luhan put his hands on his pocket. He seems very happy. Even Yae. 



"Oh, hyung. Lets go home now?" 



"By the way Sehun oppa, why did you went out?" Yae asked.



"Nothing, I just don't feel like to watch movies right now. Lets go." Sehun said.



"Why are you so serious Sehun-ah?" Luhan asked. 



"Nothing too, I just feel sad for someone." I looked at him, he feels sad for me? Psh. I told him to be quiet. I just looked down and went home with them. We split up because Yae said she has something to do somewhere and Sehun will go home alone. I was with him.



"What did you talk about with Sehun?" He asked.



"Nothing important though." I plainly said. He nodded and we went home.



Nothing important, hmp. I think I should really tell him, but isn't it too early? I don't know now.



-



-



-



-



 





OHH. Full of confessions. :3