003

EXO : She's My Angel

Luhan's P.O.V



I feel lethargic, I'll sleep for a while. *look left* *look right* Where's that girl?



~~~~'s P.O.V



Descending back, I saw Luhan finding something. He looked left and right and closed his eyes. I went beside him and saw his room so dirty. Not much but I just know its dirty for him. I started to get their feather duster and cleaned the shelves. I hummed a song while cleaning.



And I saw his drawing, its a flower in a vase. Its so pretty. I saw the other drawings of him which is so realistic, I never expect that much from him. Kekekeke. 



While fixing back his folder, now I saw a picture of him and a girl.



"With Yae." It says at the back of the picture. I looked at the girl a bit closer and someone took it. It was Luhan.



"Don't touch my that." He kept the picture away and I was shocked knowing he's not asleep, but awake the whole time. I heard him singing at the bathroom and I didn't mind.



He got out of the bathroom, knowing that he'll change clothes, I went outside immediately the balcony and waited. 



After he's done, I walked in and he's gone. I tried to follow him and there he is, going in his car. I followed him without knowing. 



When we arrived at school, I walked around it to explore. The school's pretty. I saw some people with their friends, lovers and some are eating. Oh I wish I could eat those foods again.. 



I saw Luhan coming and I hid behind the tree immediately and peeked at him. He got a lot of friends, and.... fangirls maybe? Oooh, that guy he's talking with is so handsome! and the guy with a rainbow hair's cute, and that tall guy! Oh wait no, him! He's cuter. Aish. What am I saying..



And there's a girl beside him, she's familiar, I think I saw her somewhere. Oh, in the picture. She's Yae? I admit she's pretty and bigger than me. I didn't care though. I followed them and a girl blocked their way. 



"Annyeong Luhan oppa~! How do I look?" A girl attempted to be cute but failed. 



"Uh, Annyeong Hee Rin. Lets go guys." he walked away with his friends. But the Hee Rin girl took his wrist. 



"Yah Oppa! I'm asking you!" this girl is getting on my nerves. She tries to attract Luhan I know. 



Luhan shoved her hand away and when Hee Rin is about to kiss him, I ran and shoved her face away. She stumbled down and I tried to hold my laugh. 



"Oops. I'm sorry." I showed her a peace sign but she'll never see it, even the others except Luhan.



He eyed me from head to toe. I just smiled at him. "Glad to see you again Luhan!" 



He gave me a disbelief look which I just ignored it. He walked away and went his classroom. But I still followed him. His teacher came in and I heard they'll be having a quiz. I saw Luhan depressed and I think he's not ready to take the quiz. I thought of something..



While he's taking a look at his paper, I looked at it as well. "Pst." He looked around until he saw me. I waved and said, "Need help?" He shook his head and I chuckled. 



"Is that general Science?" I peeked at his paper and yes it is its Science. He can't find the answer in the last number. 



"Aish, The answer there starts with letter I." He thinks and he got the answer. The teacher said pass the papers and wait for checking.



After checking the papers have returned to the owner. "Yes!" he cheered knowing that he got A. He got a sticky note and wrote something. He put it on his desk and he says that I should read it. 



"Gomawo. :)" I took it and smiled. 



---- At Luhan's Room.



"Yah, are you really and angel?" he asked.



"Yes I am an angel Luhan." I replied. 



"But how? Do you really came from heaven?" 



"Yes." I nodded like crazy. He sighed and thought deep.



"You know I got things right here on my bag, proofs." I opened my bag and tackled some stuffs. 



I put it on his bed. A pair of glasses and an earphone. He weirdly looked at me.



"These are just not an ordinary things you know. This glasses allows to see me. This earphones is when you are talking to me, others will not hear what you are saying and what you are doing when with me." I gave it to him. He observed what is it. "You can use it sometimes." 



"That's cool." He nodded in understanding and smiled. He yawned and laid down on his bed.



"I'm sleepy. I'll go to sleep now." omo, aigoo~ the deer is sleepy.



I hummed a song and went beside him. His eyes getting closed and I stopped humming.



"I wish we'll get together and understand me."



Luhan's P.O.V



I heard ~~~~ humming while I drift to dreamland.



---

"~~~~ let me explain." I ran towards her.



She ran as far as I couldn't catch her anymore. I looked down and sighed, tried to run again but she's gone. Where is she? I called her name but no one replied. I saw a feather and picked it up, it was from her wings. 



The next day at night, I was walking on the streets, I feel empty without someone beside me. I feel something that I can't explain. While I was crossing the street, an upcoming car is about to come...



----



"AAAAAAHH!" I shouted and panted heavily.



I touched my arms and legs. Thank God I'm still alive. What a weird dream. Its about ~~~~. But I don't know what that dream means. I got out of my bed and went to the balcony quietly.

Unexpectedly ~~~~ is there.



"U-Uh, Annyeong ~~~~?" I walked beside her.

"Oh Luhan-ssi, still awake?" 

"Had a nightmare maybe." I replied

"I did heard you scream." she giggled

"Aren't you scared of me?" she asked.

"Why would I?........ Oh.." I remembered. I was scared of her.

"So I think you believe me now? Can I now be your friend, as your guardian angel?" she asked me and stared at me.



I don't know but I feel something that I should believe her or not. She seems saying the truth. I can see it in her eyes, sincerity I guess. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Okay. I believe you and I accept you as my friend."

I saw her face enlighten as I said those words. I wish I won't regret what I've said.



"Once again. Annyeonghaseyo Luhan-ssi. I am ~~~~ your guardian angel." she bowed. Silly girl.

"Forget the formalities, call me Luhan, or oppa?" I tried to hold my laugh.

"Yah! No way Luhan."




I think she is trusted. I hope we'll be like this always, as friends. Or maybe more than friends.



-



-



-



-



 




A/N: My mind's floating right now. Sorry for the lame update. Mianhaeyo~