001

EXO : She's My Angel

I woke up as a light beamed brightly at me. I stood up and looked at my surroundings. At my back..... surprisingly my body's there! I looked at my hands back to back and tried to hold things around me, I can't even hold a single thing! Oh please lord don't tell me I'm gonna die! The door of my room creaked opened and my mom's head poked out.

 

"MOM! Can you hear me!? Umma, I'm here!" I shouted right in front of her but what happened is she just walked past right through my soul. She went to my body, held my hand and placed it to her cheeks.

 

I heard the sound of my heartbeat in the screen's still beating. But later on.

 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

 

Are you kidding? Open your eyes ~~~~!

 

 

"Nurse! Nurse!" My mom stood up and called. The nurse and the doctor went in and worked on me.

 

"200 set. CLEAR!" My body's bumping up and down. Outside, my mom's crying on her knees while my father rubbing her back. I want to to hug her tight but that I think I can't.. After minutes..

 

The doctor came out with a sadness and apologetic look plastered on his face. Now you know what'll happen..

 

"How is my daughter? Is she alive? Please tell me what happened to her?" my mom bombarded the doctor with questions.

 

He gulped down and "I'm so sorry Mam, we did our everything but, your daughter's passed away."

 

My mom froze and the others. They were all there crying, silently, except  mom.

 

.

.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Its my birthday today and I'm so happy I'm 19! Sam gave me a gift and its a pretty necklace! Yay! Then later that night.

 

I dressed into a blue dress with studs and below my knee, its so pretty and I like it. Me and my family together with mine's and dad's friends, went into a restaurant. We celebrated my birthday there. And after the time we finished our food. My dad called for the waiter and whispered something. Then he eyed Sam and nodded in reply.

 

Someone wrapped around a handkerchief around my eyes. Hmm I know this smell. I know you Sam, my guy bestfriend. "Stand up princess." he whispered to me changing the pitch of his voice. Oh shut up I know who you are. He lead me into some place which is so dark. Yeah, I can see it below. Kekeke~ "You can remove it now." he said and I obeyed.

 

*Click*

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~~~!!!" they screamed and popped out their party poppers and made me go and sit in the middle with the cake.

 

"Make your wish!" my mom told me. Yeah, I should. I lowered my head and closed my eyes.

 

"I wish that I'll always celebrate my birthday like this forever. And keep our family strong, to reach our dreams and goals in our lives. And I wish I can live forever to be with my loved ones!" I thought. Yeah, a bit silly wish.

 

*blow* "YAY! Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday ~~~~!" they sang and we ate our cakes. Best birthday ever.

 

 

 After the small but happy party, e bid goodbyes with our friends and to my best friend Sam. "I'll see you tomorrow." he winked at me. I blinked my eyes and I was puzzled.

 

He waved at me. "A-Ah, yeah. Sure!" I smiled and he smiled back. 

 

My mom called me to go to the car and I waved to say goodbye to them. I tapped my neck and the necklace's gone! Omo, where's it? Its the one that Sam gave me a while ago! AHA! There you are. "Wait umma! I dropped something!"

 

I went to it and reached it in the middle of the road. As I felt something little stabbed on my back and neck.

 

Another one on my head. I glanced at my mom seeing she is saying something but I can't hear it anymore. I looked at my hands covered with blood. I puked blood while I can only see nothing but pitch black.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK END.*

 

 

----

 

 

Next day.

 

Its dawn, raining. My family, friends, everyone wearing black holding an umbrella and walking slowly. Together with my body in the white coffin. And after those messages they gave, they burying me down on the ground with the roses they threw above it.

 

My mom cried nonstop and holding a picture of me with her. I felt weak and fell on my knees. Why did I got shoot? Did I do something wrong to the person who killed me!? I covered my face and cried.

 

 

"Please bring me back to life.." 

 

"But, I guess my life'll end up like that."

 

. . . . . .

 

 


 

 

Chapter 1 will be short like this. And isn't it corny? Sorry 😂 I can't come up with an idea after death. HAHAHA. Okay, I'm sorry for the poor English. 3