Chapter 14

Dear Diary...

Chapter 14

 

 

 

Woohyun

 

 

I hadn't intended to meet anyone.

I wanted to sound out the situation, to figure out a good moment to show myself... to figure out if there will ever be a good moment for it.

But there was Myungsoo all of sudden.

And Sungyeol.

The way Sungyeol ran after Myungsoo showed me that something was very very wrong. And because the side of mine that cares about them  is too distinctive I couldn't just walk away.

So I just stood there and looked at them coming closer, for one second only caring about their wellbeing.

Until Myungsoo stopped in front of me.

The moment he looked into my eyes... the moment he saw a ghost.

Every other person would have been shocked, would have started to fire questions at me.

But it is Myungsoo. And he doesn't let himself get deceived by logic and the unbelievable. He trusts his eyes and before I can say something I feel his fingers around my wrist and he already drags me with him.

Do I try to stop him?

Maybe half-heartedly.

Because actually, where he brings me is where I want to go.

Even though I don't think I can explain everything to them.

Even though I won't be able to speak.

But it is where Sunggyu is.

Seeing if he is alright, just for a moment.

Then anything can happen to me.

 

 

 

Sunggyu

 

 

That sound in my ear.

A drawn- out peeping sound that all of sudden appeared and put me into something like a bubble.

It will make me go crazy.

I'm sure of it.

Woohyun...

I have to close my eyes, press my fists on my ears.

To hear nothing.

To see nothing.

It is not worth it anyway. My mind has vanished long ago.

Woohyun...

A murmur.

I won't look.

If I do so he'll be gone again... again... not again...

A shadow.

I don't dare to look up.

There.... someone kneels down in front of me. Hands that carefully touch me, arms that pull me closer.

His smell I nearly choke on.

I don't dare to move, but almost greedily in his smell, lean my forehead against his shoulder.

What a beautiful imagination.

" I'm sorry but it seems like I went crazy." I whisper, when I'm sure the words will leave my mouth.

" Not crazier than you have already been."

" But... I can feel you. I can smell and hear you. I can..." I'm only slowly able to lift my arms and hug him, like a thousand times before.  The first tears damp my cheeks, but nonetheless there's a smile on my face.

" Going crazy means you'll stay with me?"

" I have no intention of leaving you. And I will still be there when you realize that you're still clear in your mind."

I quietly complain when hands touch my chest and softly push me back.

Finger that caress my face.

I dare to open my eyes when hands cup my face.

Cold, but comfortable.

His face in front of me. His beautiful face. The fear to only be able to see him on pictures gone for a moment.

" Sunggyu."

Lips that touch mine.

That moment, a spark of realisation hits me, invade my thoughts and lift the haze just a bit.

The kiss... too real...

I draw back, my eyes widen due to the sudden shock.

Woohyun, smiling a sad smile. " You're not crazy. I'm here. So please, stop crying and smile for me."

 

 

Woohyun

 

 

It seems like reality finally hit him. With a big blow, like it did with me. I expect him to let go off me, but then again I feel save in his embrace and I have to keep everything together not to start crying that instance.

Finally... being there where I wanted to be.

Where I should have never left.

Being able to touch him, something I didn't dare to even think about.

" Woohyun..." he touches my hands that still cup his face.

" I will explain everything to you."

"You..."

" Everything's alright."

I kiss him again, the urge to touch him too big to fight.

He doesn't back away anymore. As if his lips would recognize mine.  

It's him who interrupts the kiss.

" How?"

Steps that draw closer.

I lift my gaze, just to meet Sungjongs. He stops a bit farer away, as if he wouldn't dare to come closer. I can't blame him for that. I don't know how I would react. Maybe like Sungyeol, who clings to Myungsoos arm like he is drowning, or the latter who looks at me with frozen features. Hoya, in whose face you always can read about all of his emotions. Or at least I can do.

Maybe Dongwoo?

He cries again.

I hate it, when he is like that. He deserves to have only good moments.

" What... happened?", Sungjongs words pull me out of my thoughts. " I saw you... You were dead... Like Sungmin."

If my heart would beat that moment it would have stopped right that instant. A cold shiver runs down my back when realisation hits me.

Sungmin.

I told him to stay hidden for a moment before Myungsoo appeared all of sudden.

He's alone out there.

How could I forget about him?

"Sunggyu.", I detach my hands from his cheeks, but he grasps them as soon as I do so, panic in his eyes. " That tune... you only use it when you want to leave."

I can't help but to smile when I hear his voice. " I have t--"

"No."

" Sungmin is out there."

He winces, only slightly, when he picks up the name, but his grip doesn't loosen.

" I have to get him. I'll be back soon."

I try to get up, but in vain. All of sudden the strength that I missed so much when I saw him again is back.

" Sunggyu."

" No. I won't let you go. No matter what you'll tell me. I don't get what's going on... I might will never. Even though everything inside of me is screaming at me not to believe my eyes. If you need to get out I will tell my men. They will find and bring him. But I won't let you leave my side. Not again."

 

OOO

 

 

Sunggyu needed ten minutes to get himself together again.

Ten minutes in which I tried to find the words to explain everything to them but failed miserable.

And everyone is waiting patiently for me, for that absurdity that I call explanation and that still would just sounds like a fairytale.

I noticed how Myungsoo pulled Sunygeol closer. At least those two are better.

" Woohyun..."

Sunggyu nudges me softly.

I didn't realize I stopped paying attention to my surroundings.

" You're okay?"

" No."

I never meant to be weak in front of him. And it went well until know, when I all of sudden feel my insides crumbling down. For the first time I really start to think about it.

Think about the fact that I really... died. And while I'm sitting here and should feel content in his arms my time is slowly running out and there is no security in this world that everything will end good for me.

For us...

Everything so unbelievable.

Who am I kidding?

They won't even believe me.

Instead of that they will start to laugh and throw me out.

" Hey." Sunggyus soft words.

My mouth is too dry to answer him. Without further ado he lifts my chin with his fingers.

" Woohyun. Look at me and try to tell us what happened, okay?"

" I don't even know myself what's going on."

"Woohyun."
It's not Sunggyus voice that all of sudden resounds in my head. Instead of that sounds more like...

Donghae?

" I'm sorry, Woohyun. It's just for a second."

Sunggyus worried gaze, his grip around me tightening and then blackness.