Chapter 9

1 crazy dare + arranged marriage = My crazy life

Okay, you know what? Hiding in a trunk was once sounded as a brilliant idea. But now I must admit that it wasn’t at all! I wondered how those agents in movies could manage doing thing like this. Seriously, I barely could move. My arms and legs were stiff as I couldn't move even a bit. Oh and one more thing, it really was hot here and I barely could breath. Gosh! Let me be save until the destination.

This was stupid, seriously. I felt my legs just like were going numb. I blinked and I felt my eyes were burning as the sweats got into my eyes, but I could do nothing about it as I was stuck in this position until the car stopped.

There was other doleful thing! The driver of the car must be insane! He drove real fast and pressed the break always suddenly causing my head plus my whole body hit the trunk's wall and you know what? It hurt so much! I might suddenly turned into an idiot because of too much bumps at my head. Gosh! Why would I even be addicted to those irrational stupid movies?

The car started to move slower and I finally could heave a relief sigh. Maybe it was close to the destination. As I was guessing on what the destination could probably be, I just got another bump on my arms. Damn! I didn’t see this coming. I really would make a revenge on that stupid husband of mine. I really would.

It was around ten minutes later that God answered my pray. The car has finally stopped. As the engine was stopped, I could hear them talking and chuckling. Chuckling, seriously. It might be fun if I weren’t in this narrow trunk! When I was sure they had been quite far, I opened the trunk. It was hard to do it from the inside, but I finally managed to do it. Luckily they didn't lock the car so I could freely stalk them again. To my surprise, it was a quite big house. The only thing left to do was how to get inside the house. I couldn’t just knock the door and got inside the house through the window at the first floor would never a good idea.

When I was in the middle of thinking, I saw a tree that one of the branches was near to the window, and the window was opened. Even though I hated the idea of hiding in the trunk, climbing the trees like those scenes in the movies was probably a good solution this time. Don’t get me wrong, I was not thinking mindlessly like before. I thought this one was possible because I was actually pretty good at climbing. I remembered when I was a naughty kid back there, I often made my parents worried as I liked to climb some fruit trees. I guessed being a naughty kid could be useful someday. Maybe one day I could join a gang or even be accepted in CSI or CIA, or MI6. Being a spy was one of my dream jobs.

Back to the situation. I started to climb, and as I have expected, it was way too easy. My climbing skill was very excellent. I finally reached the balcony and I got through the house from that opened window. As I stepped in, I could hear sounds coming from downstairs.

Ugh I forgot one more thing. How could I see him from the second floor without anybody noticed me? How?

Okay, I had a very good brain and a lot of sly ideas, it was just time to use it. C'mon think!

I finally got another brilliant idea. All I needed to see was a mirror. Good thing that I brought my phone. I didn’t have to check every room for a mirror. I took my phone and my eyes widened. Gosh! I forgot to change the mode to ‘silent’. Fortunately there were no messages or I would probably be caught! I immediately changed the mode to ‘silent’ and opened the selfie camera.

I could see what they were doing from here. To be honest, it was kind of uncomfortable but no worries, I was used to this. When I found out with whom he was with, I gasped.

EXO!

What the hell they were doing here in our honeymoon? What the heck was going on?

I saw Kris playing video games with Tao and laughed happily with him. Wait, that panda boy! Kris and he acted as if they were both in love with each other. The thought of them being gays did appear to my mind but I shook it away. No way.

I moved to the other side in order to get a better view. And yeah, my eyes would never be wrong. He was with the panda boy. Luhan and Sehun were chatting happily. Kai and D.O were also playing games. There were 2 TVs here?? This house was totally cool!

Back to the business, I found Lay and Suho were talking about something serious. Xiu Min and Chen were talking about something which I knew that Xiu Min didn't pay attention even a bit as he was just busily eating his buns. Did he ever realize that he himself had that bun cheeks?

And what did the Baekhyun and Chanyeol do?? They chatted happily while eating. But then I saw the very sweet moment of them. Baekhyun wiped napkin at the corner of Chanyeol's lips. Were they also gays?? I saw Chanyeol shocked expression but suddenly he smiled widely again.

Wait, wait. Back to the mission. I got to know why the hell on earth they were here. I saw there was a garden behind and I got to think a way to get down. I probably could get to the garden and secretly approached them, hiding myself behind a wall. Those kind of things. But the question was how exactly I could reach the garden without jumping from here and risked my bones or worse –my life??

As I was thinking again for the countless time, a thing flied to my mind. ROPE! A ROPEEE! This was a big house and there must be a rope. I searched in one by one of the rooms until I found a kind of warehouse. As I expected, I found it there. I tied it at the balcony's bench and I did like those agents did in movies. It was scary but I loved the feeling. I felt just like in real movies. I meant, I felt like I was a true agent!!

I landed safely at the garden and quickly went to the kitchen. Ugh! Baekhyun and Chanyeol were right at the dining table. I waited there. Waiting patiently was the best option. I could even heard some of their chats.

'So, when does Kris plan to get back to the hotel? Well –Does he even plan to go back to the hotel?' I heard Chanyeol's voice and I sharpened my ears. They were talking about me and Kris!

'To be honest, I don’t know. But if you see him, I can tell that he doesn’t even care for her and I feel sorry for her.' That was Baekhyun's voice. I didn’t even cringe at those words as I already knew that.

'Yeah I know but we couldn't say no to him when he asked us to go here.' Chanyeol said again.

'Well... He said he wanted some fun.' Baekhyun said.

'Yeah but actually it is not a good thing to leave her alone, this place is not her hometown. What if she gets lost?' Chanyeol's voice was heard again.

'Honestly, I don't know... Maybe, Kris will go back at night. 'Baekhyun's voice sounded not assuring.

'Just hope he has some conscience.' Chanyeol said and they started to chat about other things that I was not interested at. Well –I doubted that Kris even had conscience. Why would I even like him in the first place? Stupid heart!

Ugh!I was stuck here. When would they move?? Thankfully, 15 minutes later, my wish came true. I was now closer.

Should I confront Kris??

NOPE. That would be a very bad idea. I could picture him scolding me, probably lecturing me about privacy and the s.

I felt like my mission has been accomplished. I knew his reason already. Hence, I decided to go back to the garden and I got to climb out the rope. This time, it was very hard. I meant, I never did this one before. But after sweating so hard, and with a strong determination, I could make it. I reached the balcony while still panting. Gosh! Now I even climbed rope.

I decided not to leave any trace. So, I brought back the rope to the warehouse and then I climbed the tree down. When I touched the ground, I ran as fast as I could from there. When I thought it was enough, I stopped as I felt my lungs were going to burst. Wait.

Where was I??

I looked around and I didn't think I recognize this place... This is Jeju. And the worst thing was... I forgot the name of the hotel, the location, and even the street. The other bad thing was I couldn’t just call Kris or my parents or my friends.

The conclusion was I was ing lost.

What should I do?? What the heck should I do?