Chapter 3

1 crazy dare + arranged marriage = My crazy life

I’ve decided! I would not give up just like that! That was such a shame to admit a defeat without doing my best! I would look like a joke and if that really happened, I would hate myself for the rest of my life.

I’ve heard from the other class that there would be a project for history class. That was such a good opportunity for me! But I frowned when I heard that the teacher decided the partner. Well –Since the partner should be girl and boy, I had 8% chance to be in one group with Kris.

Since Mr. Kang –My history teacher –came to class, my heart has been beating faster. He took out our name list before speaking loudly, “I bet you’ve heard from the other classes that I will give you a big project. The theme of the project is Famous Korean People and their influence in Korea’s society. I’ll be pairing you, so listen carefully.”

He fixed his glasses’ position as he began reading the list on his hand. “Kang Se Ah with Kris Wu.” My heart dropped.

“Oh wait –Sorry, Kang Se Ah with Kim Min Seok.” My heart began racing again. “Kim Jein, you are with Kris Wu.” I wanted to laugh so hard to let out my happiness but I needed to behave well. I couldn’t stop smiling. I’ve got a chance! Hah, fortunately, I haven’t given up yet!

When the bell rang, I decided to make a conversation. Everybody had dashed to cafeteria but he was still there working on his papers. I tapped him and he looked at me with annoyed expression.

“You know, you are my partner in this history project.” I spoke out but he only raised his brows, “So what?”

“Shouldn’t we talk about it? I mean –“

“Look okay, if you have eyes, I’m busy right now. We can discuss about that later.” He said coldly. Aish! This guy was frustrating me!

“Yeah, but isn’t sooner better?” I still insisted but he didn’t even seem to listen to me. I felt him ignoring me so I snatched his paper and he looked at me angrily.

“I won’t say it twice. Listen to me carefully. Give me back my paper and stop annoying me!” He didn’t speak with loud voice but sure there was a threat behind his calm tone. I was quite scared of him so I gave him back his paper and went outside. I was so upset and walked mindlessly that I didn’t notice a plastic on the way. I slipped and I let out a yelp before I fell and everything turned black.


Kris's POV

How the hell in the world there was someone as annoying as her? Couldn’t she see I was so focus on my work?

After she left, I began focusing on my paper which was interrupted before but the sudden commotion outside was really interfering. Hence, I decided to take a look on what was happening.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. What the ?  That girl fainted? She just annoyed the hell out of me and she was now lying on the floor, fainted? Woah, she was really one of a kind, eh?

"Kris! Help me." Tao said to me. I just realized he was the one who was beside that girl.

"No way!" I said coldly. But he started to do what I hated the most. He did aegyo and ! He knew that thing would melt me. I really tried my best not to fall for that, at least not now, not in front of people but he was just too cute for a guy. God! Argh! Screw this!

"Aiisshh!" I ruffled my hairs in frustration as I helped that panda boy carry her to the nurse.

When we got there and placed her there, I was about to run back to class when Tao said, "Hyung, you have to wait for her here, I have to go, and I can't accompany her..."

What the heck? "No way! If you couldn't, then let her be alone, it was her fault anyway." I said coldly.

"Hyung… That was actually my fault. The plastic was mine and she happened to slip because she stepped on it." He explained then in a flash, that panda boy has gone. Suddenly the nurse came before I could escape too.

"Your friend is fainted?" The nurse asked me.

"Not my friend, just a crazy annoying girl." I said and was about to go back to class when the nurse stopped me and asked, "Where do you think you are going?"

"Class, of course." I replied. Somehow I thought this nurse was crazy or perhaps stupid, I wasn’t sure which one. Why would she even ask?

"Then what about her? I have to go to the other building because one of the students there is also injured. Since you were the one who brought her here, you should accompany her until she is conscious. You can find me at the next building if she complains about her head is hurting or something like that.” The nurse said and left. I was about to leave too when I remembered that Tao caused this. Argh! Why would I be the one who was responsible for this? Life was so unfair!

That annoying panda boy really got to pay me or he would really rot in hell. What the hell should I do? The nurse was completely busy, not to mention crazy as she just ordered me to wait for her to wake up. I didn't even know her well. ! Where were her friends?

First, I started to play with my phone but my battery soon died.!

Did I really should wait for this stupid girl? I was really annoyed. Feeling bored, I sat on the chair next to the bed. That was when I examined her sleeping figure. She was actually quite pretty but unfortunately she was so annoying. Soon, my eyes felt heavy and I guessed I fell asleep.

-End of POV-


Back to Jein’s POV

My head was spinning. What the hell just happened? I wondered. Then I remembered something. Oh right. I forgot...I slipped on something and I landed hard on the floor. I was probably too shock that I fainted. But who brought me here? Just then, I saw someone sleeping at the chair beside my bed.

Oh My God! I was really shocked.

Was that Kris for real? He looked so peaceful while sleeping. He didn't seem like a cold guy at all. Unfortunately he was a very cold-hearted guy in real life, maybe also cold-blooded?

So, he was the one that brought me here?

I shook his hand to wake him up, but just then he immediately jumped out from his seat and said coldly, "Don't touch me.”

"So-Sorry…I-I just wanted to wake you up." I stuttered.

"Good, since you are awake now, I can go back to class." He said coldly and left. I haven’t even thanked him and he didn't even ask me whether I was okay or not. Wasn't it normal to say something like, "Are you okay?" or "How are you feeling?" or anything. How could he just leave me? Well -Of course, because he is Kris. What else could I expect? Sighing, I followed him. My head was still hurting but I didn’t like to be left alone. I always felt lonely when I was alone and I didn’t like the feeling.

I knocked the door and went in when I heard the teacher’s permission. Just then, I remembered something. I forgot to do my homework!

But, maybe the teacher wouldn't check, right? My heart sank when the teacher said, “Please put your homework on the table.”

Oh !

I panicked at my seat. I pretended to look for my books although I knew I didn't bring it.

"Could you please stop moving? If you don't bring it, just admit it." Kris said coldly. This time, I wasn't surprised, guessed I was used to his coldness. Have I told you that he was my seat partner? No? Well, now you knew.

"Kim Jein." My teacher called my name firmly.

! I knew what that tone meant. Detention, I knew! Aish!

"Detention after school." I sank at my seat. But I really caught a glimpse of Kris' smirk. He looked so scary. I wouldn't be surprise if he was actually a cold blooded murderer. Really! He was cold, emotionless, and rude. So, he actually fit to be a cold-blooded murderer. To be honest, I didn’t even know why I liked him. He was handsome and smart and good at sports but his personality was really awful. However, I found myself fall even deeper to him each day. Aish! I must be crazy. Yeah, that was the only explanation.

"Kim Jein, are you listening to me? It's not time for daydreaming!" The teacher snapped me out to the reality.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You didn't bring your homework and now you aren't listening to me? Today, double detention!" She announced angrily. Great! Just great! What a perfect life.

Double detention? That was really embarrassing.

The world really hated me that much, huh?