Chapter 1

1 crazy dare + arranged marriage = My crazy life

Your POV

"Can you guys please stop playing those stupid games?" Nara raised her voice in irritation. Well- Hyemi, Hyerin, and I were gamers –The hardcore ones. Hence, it wasn’t surprising that we spent most of our free time by playing games. Don't blame on us that she never liked playing games, especially computer games. She always said how ridiculous it was, but of course we would ignore her whenever she nagged.

"Well-We can stop, but we have to play another game, or else we will get bored." I answered with my eyes still fixed on the computer’s screen and my hands were still clicking the mouse and keyboard. I almost won, just a little bit. It was hard, I just needed two more levels to become the champion.

"What games then? I will play other games except computer games, so if you don't mind, please stop." She said. I could hear Hyerin and Hyemi were struggling not to laugh.

"I have an idea..."Hyemi said.

"What?" We asked. Even though my gaze was still fixed on the screen, my ears were listening to them.

"Truth or dare....It's a challenging game!" She beamed happily.

"You have planned this." Nara cried. She was pretty weak at this game. Fortunately, I was the queen of that game.

"No, I don't." Hyemi said and tried to flash her innocent smile but it seemed fail as it turned into the evil one.

"So, we continue playing our game or this truth or dare?" Hyerin rolled her eyes impatiently.

"Fine, fine! Truth or dare, you want to play this, right? Let's do it!" Nara said in final. We searched for a bottle and some papers plus a pen.

"Are you ready to play with the champion?" I asked in a rather arrogant tone and they just rolled their eyes as if they were saying 'Please, you are not that good'.

"Okay, who will spin it first?"Hyerin asked impatiently.

"Why are you so impatient today?" Nara asked in a suspicious way.

"I'm just excited and full of spirit today." She answered which I knew was a total bull. But well –We wouldn’t ask her anything because she would answered nothing in return anyways.

"Well –Since I suggested to play this game, shouldn't I get the honor to spin it the first?" Hyemi proposed the idea and we all nodded. That was fair enough.

"Get ready!" She said and span it. It directly pointed to the poor Nara.

"You see that guys? I at this. By the way, I’m choosing truth." She said in an annoyed and sad tone.

"You are no fun, don't always choose truth!" I said.

"Don't you remember the last time I picked dare?" Nara frowned. Well –That was pretty awful. She must ask Luhan out in front of the public and she got rejected before she even finished her sentence. I felt quite sorry and the three of us did apologize to her but Nara seemed to be a bit traumatized with that incident. Hence, she always chose truth afterwards.

"Fine. We did sorry for that, geez… Can't you just let it go?" I apologized. She nodded. After all, we never held grudges against each other. We would fight sometimes, but in a count of minutes or hours, we would make up.

"Well, whom is your crush or love right now?" Hyerin asked impatiently. If I was the queen of dare, she was the queen of truth.

"Hmm.." Nara sighed and continued, "It’s still Luhan actually, but he broke my heart." We felt really bad for her. She never really had a crush on anyone before. I still couldn’t believe how Luhan was such a jerk. Hyerin, Hyemi, and I never really predicted that the dare would go that awful. Luhan could reject her politely instead of cutting her in the middle and left her after saying, “I’m not interested in you.”

"That’s sad. Alright, now, you spin."Hyemi said and Nara span the bottle.

The bottle’s mouth pointed to me. What? Did I just say me? Yes. I even blinked to check twice and the bottle really pointed to me. What the heck? This was so rare.

"Dare." I announced confidently before they could ask me my choice.

They were whispering to each other but it seemed they had different ideas.

“It’s too light for her!” I could hear Nara said.

“But that’s not suitable for her!” Hyemi argued.

“That one is too easy!” Nara said again.

“Yah! But it would be fun!” Hyerin said but both Hyemi and Nara shook their heads in unison.

“It would be lame! He will accept her immediately.” Hyemi said.

“Then what?” Hyerin sighed. Nara then whispered them something.

“Not that one!” Hyemi said.

“It’s a pretty good idea!” Nara rolled her eyes but Hyemi still disagreed.

“Why is it so hard for you guys to decide?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yah! Usually, you are the one who sets the dare! This time, we have to pick it for you. We have to choose carefully because this chance may not come again in the future!” Hyerin said. I waited patiently while they were still bickering. But finally I guessed-they agreed on something. Then, they wrote it down.

They gave me the paper and I read it.

'Be Kris’ girlfriend. For a queenka like you, it won't be too hard'

What the hell? Was this like a revenge for the dares that I dropped on them earlier?  Really, this was crazy. Kris was my crush! He was such a cold city guy and he didn’t seem to have interest in me or any girls in school. He was a model student. Good almost in everything! This couldn’t be true. There was no way I could make him fall for me. I lifted up my head only to see them smirking in satisfaction.

That day, I realized that I officially went to hell.