Uncertainty

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Dara's POV


This tall guy named Seunghyun knew me. Who is he? Did I met him before I lost my memories? Then I looked to Jiyong. He cleared his throat. Thankfully he understands what I am trying to convey to him. "Everyone, Sandara can't speak but we can communicate with her through sign language."

And just like him, their reaction is surprisingly a relief to me. I thought they will somehow criticize me about being mute but I guess I was just too paranoid by thinking negatively if someone will knew my disability. Though I saw pity on their faces, still I felt that it is not because they belittle me but maybe, they somehow regret that I can't talk to them normally.

"Judging Dara's reaction, I conclude that you don't remember me." I smiled apologetically to Seunghyun. He chuckled. "Well, I can't blame you. It's been so long after all. But why you can't speak anymore? What happened?"

Because of an accident. Then I smiled a little. Mom and Dad died because of that.

He looked sorry. "I apologized for asking."   I just smiled.   ​"Hyung, when did you met Dara Noona?" Seungri asked him.

"We were neighbors when I was in grade school. Our Moms were like best of friends but after graduation, they moved out and Mom lost her communication with them."

Since that accident, all my memories prior it were totally wiped out from my brain so I will really don't remember anything but I chose not to elaborate the information about it as for me it is not that important anymore. I only need to tell them what I knew and after it, I can go home.

"And I will really remember her because Mom still have our photo when we were still kids. Her face never change though."

"Wow. You are talkative tonight." Jae said.

Seunghyun smirked. "Am I? Maybe because I am really hungry."

Then we start to eat.

"Hyung..." Seungri called Jiyong's attention. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because you are silent."

That's what I noticed too.

"I am just hungry."

Seungri gave him a I-don't-believe-in-you look but he only chuckled. When he looked at me, he just smiled.

After we eat, their discussion about the case starts.

"Sandara is here because she is going to tell us what she knew about the case."

I gulped as their attention is on me. Can you give me a notebook and a pen? Jae hurriedly gave those things then I write the name that the woman ghost told me. I push the notebook to the center for them to see what I wrote. It is the name whom I know that behind of all this.

"Ga JiHyun?" Seungri read it.

"Is it a woman's name?" Seungri looked at me.

I don't know of course. Geez. Why the ghost woman didn't elaborate more for that person's information?

"Did you knew that person?" Seunghyun asked.

I shake my head. Well I can't lie and that is the name that was given to me. After all, can ghost still lie? That's somehow unbelievable. I looked to Jiyong. Silently seeking his help. He cleared his throat.

"Someone sent her an anonymous letter about the name so from there, we can start to have a further investigation. Seunghyun and I will go to the school tomorrow where the victims attended." Then he looked to Jae and Seungri. "Do a research about the person that she wrote."

"Roger!!!"

Then he stand up. "Alright. Let's go home."

"Noona, we can still see you after this?"

I shake my head. I already did my part. Then I bow my head. It's nice to meet you all.

Though he looked a little bit sad, he just smiled. Jae smiled too. After they left, Seunghyun looked at me.

I smiled apologetically at him. I am really sorry.

He chuckled then pats my head. I stopped as I felt the familiarity of what he did. "I am really glad to see you again though you don't remember me anymore. Will tell Mom about this."

I just smiled shyly. Few moments after, he left. Then Jiyong looked at me. He had a great pair of eyes but to my odd, it is making me so conscious on the way he stare at me. "Thank you."

I smiled a little. I'll go ahead now. I was about to walk towards the door but he suddenly hold my arm and that startled me as I felt some tingle. His hand is soft and warm too. Even he already remove his hand, the feeling of it still lingers on my skin. What was that?

"I'll go with you." Before I even protest, he already put all files on the table back to his desk then I noticed the handkerchief inside of a plastic that he carefully placed at the cabinet near to his desk. "Give me a minute. I'll just go to the bathroom." I just nodded. When he gets inside, I found myself beside that cabinet. And I don't know why there is some force within me that triggers my curiosity for that handkerchief. I gently open the cabinet and as soon as I touched it, my mind went hazy then images filled me.

It is the woman ghost, talking to somebody on a phone. She is also keeps on walking back and forth.

Why are you doing this? I didn't do anything!

That's true. This is the very reason why I am doing this. You knew how much they bullied me you did nothing! All of you deserved to be punished!

Woah. So she is talking to a woman. Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter