Determination

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV


This feeling I have for Dara is growing uncontrollably. Every time she is with me, all I want to do is to feel and kiss her. And hell, I wanted to do more but this is not yet the right time. I need to wait so my patience will be tested.

"Hyung! We found Kang Seunggi!" Seungri's voice interrupted my thoughts and I quickly looked to Jae's computer. We are currently outside of a night bar and we are monitoring this man for four nights already. He was one of those man from that tragic night and he normally spend his nights at this place but he was nowhere to be found these past nights. It seems he was on the field and tonight, we finally got lucky.

"Let's go." As soon as I said that, the four of us went out from our van and went inside of the bar then act like a normal customers. I just hope that no one will recognize us.

"Hey handsome guys." We looked to a very y and pretty lady. She dressed up like a kitten and she whispered. "I know the secret."

We all stopped and realized that she is our informer here. That's the code we gave to our other informant when we asked his help to find someone inside of this bar.

"What do you want, boys? Drinks..." Then Seungri gulped as she placed her hand above his thigh. "Or me?" She even his earlobe.

The three of us laugh upon seeing his reaction. I raised my hand. "Give us your most recommended drink here."

She turn her attention to me and get a piece of paper from the middle of her chest then slid on the pocket of my pants. Thankfully, she didn't push her hand further or else she will definitely touch something. "Read it well, handsome." Then she move away from me and pout her lips to us. "No one really want me huh?"

"We are not in the mood." Jae said.

"Bad for me." Then she left.

"She almost got me there!" Seungri exclaimed.

I just chuckled then get the paper out from my pocket and read her message. He is at the second floor, the door is at the right corner side.

After the lady gave our drinks, we started to chat like any other men her but we are carefully observing the place too. Then I called her. "Yes, handsome?"

I looked to Seungri. "Dance with her."

He almost choke his drink. "What?"

I ignored his reaction and looked back at her. "Can you bring another lady for..." I looked to Jae who also gave me a same reaction with Seungri. "him."

"My pleasure!" Then she happily leave us.

"The dance stage is quite near to the stairs towards the second floor. Observe it while you are both dancing."

"What about me, Boss? I wanted to dance too."

I chuckled. "We are going to observe from here. It's too obvious if I'll be left alone."

"Ji, why don't we just all dance?"

"I don't want to."

"That's cheating, Hyung."

I smirked then saw the lady with another pretty and y lady. "Enjoy, boys." Then the two dragged Jae and Seungri at the dance floor while I order more drinks for Seunghyun and me.

"Hyung, cheers."

"Cheers." Then he looked at me. "You are hiding a secret from me."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are. We've know each other since highschool."

I chuckled. Guess had no choice but to give him a hint. "I'll tell you everything once this case is done."

"Are you seeing someone?"

"You can say that."

He grinned. "Cheers."

I just chuckled then we continue to drink while observing the surrounding.

After a while, Jae and Seungri returned.

"It was so fun!" The evidence is on their faces.

The two ladies giggled. "Call us again if you need more fun." After they blow a kiss to us, they left.

"Hope you still able to do your task."

"Of course, Hyung!"

Jae inhale deeply. "There is a person on guard at the entrance of second floor and no other person is going there."

"That person on guard is one of those men around him earlier?"

"Yes."

So there are three more with him inside that room. We only need to do is how to discard that person on guard. We need a perfect plan for this as those men definitely knew how to fight. Then I looked to the lady and gave her a sign to go on our place.

"Yes, handsome?" She flirtaciously run her finger on my face.

"We need some information."

"Alright. Blow it away. Or do you want me to demonstrate the other meaning of it?" That made Seungri and Jae cough their drinks.

I chuckled. "You can't blow me away." Then I looked to the three. "Have fun for the meantime."

They immediately stand up and went to the dance stage. Other ladies eventually joined them.

She smiled wickedly. "You're not available huh?"

"There is a woman already in my heart."

"Ouch." Then she lightly kissed my chin. After she pressed herself beside me, she starts to play my face. In a normal situation, I should be but I am not even I can feel hear on my side. "So what do you need to know, handsome?"

I drink first before casually roam my eyes around. From afar, we are just like any other people here. Hostess pleasuring the customer. "Is there any woman inside the room?"

"None. He usually just drink and watch videos."

"Is that room only occupied by him?"

"Yes. He was our biggest customer but he does not want any woman here. I think he is a gay."

I smirked. "Do you know his job?"

"No one knows it. All we know that he had lots of money."

"Did he ever bring other person here?"

"Of course. He is doing it every month. I guess it is a business thing."

"You have any idea when will it happen again?"

"I think it will be next weekend. Same day and same time."

I tapped her thigh, giving her a sign of dismissal. "Thank you."

"You're mean, handsome." She deliberately pressing her softness against me. "Can't I even get a kiss?"

"No. My lips is for my Tokki only." This morning before I went to work, Dara finally revealed to me that I was the boy she mentioned of being her first love. Unfortunately, I only remembered it after she told it to me. Damn. Why the hell I forgot that important memory of my childhood? I was a fool and I even got jealous of myself. And she definitely knew how to tease me now. . I need to go home soonest.

The lady sigh and stand up. "That woman is lucky to have you."

"It was the other way around."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever." Then she left. Few minutes after, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter