Twins

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's POV 

 

 

In the past nine months, my life has been in a rollercoaster ride because of Dara's pregnancy. Her tantrums were really crazy but fun at the same time. 

 

Now in any moment, she will give birth to our twin boys. 

 

"Hubby, do you really need me bring to your offfice?" 

 

Unfortunately, I need to report for few hours even I am on leave already. "Of course, baby. I don't want you to be alone." 

 

"You can just call your Mom." 

 

"I personally prefer to be with you all the time." Then I caress her big stomach. "How are they?" 

 

I experienced some pain before we left the house. "I think they calmed a bit." 

 

"Should we go to the hospital now?" 

 

"Let's go there after your meeting, hubby. Bom is on alert anyway." 

 

I sigh. "Why you are not that nervous as me?" 

 

She giggled. "I think you were just more excited than me." 

 

I just laugh softly. She is somehow right. When we reach the office, every person we met was looking to Dara's bulge until we reach our room. 

 

"Noona! Wow, that is so big." Seungri is staring at her like she is a specie. 

 

"Why did you bring her, Ji?" Jae asked me. "It's look like Dara must be at the hospital now." 

 

"I can't leave her at home but we will go there after this meeting." 

 

"Are you okay, Dara?" Seunghyun asked her. 

 

"Yes, Tabi. Tell Sajangnim not to talk too much." 

 

He chuckled then looked at me. "Boss, let some officer to be here." 

 

"Will do that." Then I kissed Dara's forehead. "Just stay here, baby." And that earned me teases from the three punks. 

 

When the meeting starts, I tried to focus on the discussion until it finally ended. 

 

"Go back to your wife now, Inspector." 

 

We all just chuckled. When we went back to the room, Dara was busy on drawing at my desk and she smiled upon seeing us. 

 

"Here." She handed me the sketch of Justice League Idols. 

 

The four of us laugh. "This is awesome Noona. You really drew well." 

 

She giggled. "I think I should place a painting here. You room is a bit boring." Then we all panicked as she suddenly hold her bulge and winced. "Ji, let's go to the hospital now." 

 

"The twins is coming!" 

 

"Let's hurry!" 

 

"I'll drive." 

 

I don't know who are said those words as I am too worried for Dara now. I gently held her and start to walk faster together with the three then we met Chaerin on the hallway. 

 

"Unnie! You're giving birth?!" Dara still managed to nod. "Oh my God! I'll go with you!" 

 

Others we met at the hallway also panicked like us. Later on, we finally get inside of my car. Seunghyun went to the driver seat while Jae on the passenger seat.  

 

On the back side, Dara is in between of Chaerin and me while Seungri on my side. Thankfully my car is enough to accommodate us all. 

 

"Hyung! Drive faster!" Seungri shouts as Dara's is getting pale. 

 

"Not so fast!" Chaerin contradicted him. "We might all end at the hospital." 

 

"Guess have no choice but to use this." Jae get my red signal then open the window and put it above my car. The signal of emergency starts. Then I heard Seunghyun called Bom. 

 

I hold her hand. "Dara, hold the boys for the meantime. We are almost there." 

 

She only answered me by tightening her grip to my hand so I gently placed her head on my neck. Damn. I hate to see her in pain. 

 

When we reach the hospital, Bom is waiting for us with the staff and a stretcher is with them.  

 

The staff carefully lay Dara there then push it inside. We just follow them until we reach the emergency room. 

 

"Sorry guys, you are only allowed until here." Bom stopped us. 

 

"Even me?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter