Happiness

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

 

This is my sixth visit to Ahjumma since two weeks ago but still, her condition remains the same. Jiyong is currently waiting for me at the hospital lobby as he has been informed from our first visit that he was not allowed to check on her without their headquarters’ approval. So that only supports his theory that there is really something wrong.

 

During my stay, I only hold Ahjumma's hand while she is just staring blankly at me with little tears on the corner of her eyes and I can't help but to be emotional. She still can't speak nor move; only her eyeballs are moving so I wish we can talk through her eyes.

 

"Ahjumma, be well soon. I need to know everything." Her eyeballs moved to the side then I startled as I felt her fingers move a bit "Do you need anything?" My eyes widens as she slightly nod then I found myself bending my head down, close to .

 

"I am only going to talk if we are alone or with Inspector." She said in a very little tone. Like a whisper. "Pretend that I didn't say anything." My chest pound hard. If I am not this close with her, I am pretty sure I won't hear her.

 

"Is there any problem?" My chest pound even harder when I heard a man's voice from my back. He is one of the police officer that guarding Ahjumma and not the officer who happens to be Jiyong's secret comrade.

 

I slowly put my head away from Ahjumma then looked at the officer. "Nothing, officer. I only feel like I wanted to..." I faked a sniff. "...cry because my Ahjumma still not giving any response." Then tears formed on the corner of my eyes. I don't know if it still part of my pretension. "It is so hard for me to see her like this."

 

It seems he bought my best actress act as his face calms. "I understand your situation but..." He checks his watch. "The visiting hour is almost over."

 

I wipe my tears. "Really? Can I extend my stay here?"

 

"As much as I wanted to but I have orders that needs to be followed."

 

"Alright." Then I looked back to Ahjumma and kissed her cheek. After I stand up, I smiled a little to the officer. "Please take care her, okay?"

 

He only nodded then he instruct the other officer slash Jiyong's secret comrade to accompany me until at the hospital's lobby.

 

Jiyong immediately stand as soon as he saw us. When he held my hand, he looked to the officer and just tapped his shoulder then he gently pull me. It seems it was a silent agreement between them.

 

"How was it?" He asked while driving.

 

"She spoke already."

 

"Really?" He sounded surprise. "What did she said?" Then I told him what happened earlier. "So she was just pretending all along?"

 

"I guess so."

 

"Can't blame her. She knew that her life is already at danger. Aside from the two of us, she can't trust anyone now."

 

"How can she talk if there are others around?"

 

"I have to make a plan for that. She can't do it for so long. The result of her laboratory will surely show that she is fine now." Then he inhale deeply. "I hate this. Valentines is only few days away and I don't want to work on that day."

 

I smiled. "Sorry, hubby."

 

He get my hand and kissed my knuckles. "There still no little Kwon?"

 

I giggled. "Coincidentally, my monthly period should be anytime. If I still don't have it on Valentines, we could at least hope."

 

His face brightens. "Really?"

 

I nodded then I laugh as he suddenly drive faster. "Why in a hurry?"

 

"I needed to be sure."

 

I just laugh again. As soon as we reach home, he carry me to the bed and we made love.

 

Three days after, I nervously took pregnancy test as I still don't have my period. Then my tears automatically run down when the test shows that it is positive. My heart is evening beating so fast.

 

I wipe my tears and went out from the bathroom then joined Jiyong on the bed who still sleeping. He had been working too hard these past days so he usually tired as he really don't want to work on Valentine's day which is today.

 

Though I don't want to disturb him, I need to as I feel too excited.

 

"Hubby..." He answered by pushing me against him. When I bury my face on his neck, I smiled. I am hoping for good news as we've been waiting for this. "Jiyong..."

 

"Yes, baby..." I heard him said in a lazy tone. I can even feel on my head his heavy breathing. He is really sleepy.

 

"I think I am pregnant."

 

Silence filled our room so I thought he fell asleep again but my chest pound when he lifted my head and I met his eyes. "You're pregnant?" He even blink his eyes, it seems he is checking if he is really awake now.

 

I nodded. "But I am not hundred percent sure."

 

He suddenly get up. "Let's go to the hospital." Then we quickly took a bath. Later on, we start to the travel. "What was the name of the doctor again?"

 

"Bom Park." She was referred by my psychiatrist.

 

"Is she your relative?"

 

I giggled. "Maybe."

 

He just chuckled. After a while, we reach the hospital. "Nervous?"

 

"Yeah. What if I got it wrong?"

 

He get my hands then kissed the back of them and smiled. "We will try and try until we succeed."

 

I smiled back. "I love you, hubby."

 

"And I love you too, baby."

 

Half-hour passed, we finally meet my OB-Gyne doctor. She looked like a doll. After doing some interview, I went under some test an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter