Realization

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV


Dating someone never occurred in my mind so when Jiyong asked me to have a date with him, I don't believed at him first but he was serious! I don't even know why he asked me like that few days ago.

I inhale deeply, calming myself. I should think that this date has no meaning.

Then I sigh as I realized that I am only fooling myself because I can't help but to think something else. Maybe this was the effect of the drama that me and his Mom just finished watching a week ago. That drama's leading guy had too much sweetness even he was a brat. I even had the that drama's songs on my phone.

While checking myself on the mirror, I inhale deeply again. I am really nervous. Few minutes after, I went down and saw Jiyong who is calmly sitting at the living room. When I meet his eyes, I felt some ruckus on my stomach. Oh my. He is more handsome today.

He smiled. "Let's go?"

I reluctantly nodded. Then we start to travel. Though the weather is calm already, the sky still looks gloomy and I wonder where we are going. I remain silent until my chest pound hard as the road is leading us at the harbour for boat transfer to my house. I looked at him but instead to say anything, he just scratch my hair. After having his car parked on the parking area, we rode on the boat. Then emotions start to build me up when we finally reach our house. We are really here now. I looked at him again. Why did you bring me here?

"It's been a while since you left this place. I just thought that somehow you are longing to come back here."

I smiled. What he did is very heartwarming. Thank you.

He smiled back. "You're welcome and by the way, we are going to stay here for tonight." I stopped. "So where can I stay?"

There are only two rooms here. One for Ahjumma and one for me but I doubt if she left her room's key.

He grinned. "Does this mean I'll sleep on your room?"

I felt my face flush. I can sleep at my art room.

He chuckled. "Just kidding. I'll just sleep there." He pointed the couch. "Is there a market here?"

I nodded. It is only a walking distance.

"Good. Let's go now." Then my heart starts to beat fast as he grasp my wrist. Later on, we reach the market.

"Omo. Both of you are our new neighbors? You're faces are not familiar to me."

Since this is an island, there is only one market and not really that populated so it's pretty normal that everyone who lives here knew each other.

Suddenly, a tall and handsome man pass through from our back, he is currently holding a big box. "Mom, she is the niece at the white house." Then he went inside of the store.

"Oh so you're Mi-Sook's niece." I nodded. "It is nice to finally see you. That is my son, Woo Bin. He daily deliver your newspapers."

I just smiled. I now wonder how he was able to recognize me since I really never go out. Especially in the morning. Then Jiyong brought all the vegetable ingredients we needed.

"You looked good together." That made my face turns red while he just chuckled. After that, we went to buy other ingredients such as meats. Later on, we went back home.

"If there will be no rain tonight, let's make a bonfire." The back part of our house is the beach so we can do it freely.

I smiled. That's sound exciting. Sure. We can also make skewers.

He scratch my hair. "We can rest for now. Are you hungry?"

I shake my head then an idea entered my mind. Do you want to see my art room?

"Is that fine with you?"

Of course.

"I thought that place is exclusively yours only?"

I stopped. Oh my. I already forgot about it. That invitation came out naturally from me. Well, I can make an exemption.

He smirked. "Let's go." After a while, we went to my art room. "Wow. This is like your room at home."

I smiled. Yeah. It is such a coincidence that your Mom loves butterflies too.

"I don't believe anymore in coincidences."

What?

He chuckled then scratch my hair again. "Nothing." He continues to roam around my art room until his phone suddenly rings and he sigh before answering it. "What?" I wonder who his caller is. "Punk, I am having my weekend off so you really bothered yourself to ask my whereabouts?" He chuckled. "I won't tell you." Then he ended the call. "That is Seungri."

Will he be okay?

He grinned. "Of course." Then we go back to the living room and talked some other things until the evening comes. "You can start making skewers while I'll set up outside and I'll help you with our other food as soon as I am done."

I just nodded then we both became busy. Good thing, it does not rain so I am getting excited now.

After an hour, he finished setting up then he helped me to prepare our other foods and after another one hour, we are all set. Bonfire. Grill. Foods. Blanket. With addition of the sea breeze.

"Job well done, Miss Park."

He gave me a high-five. Same to you, Inspector.

He grinned then we both seated on the blanket. "Wear this." My chest pound hard as he put another piece of blanket to my body.

Thank you.

"You're welcome."

I smiled then we start to grill the skewers. Do you think we can eat all this food we prepared?

He just laugh. After half-hour, we finally started to eat. "Let's play a game."

I swallow first the skewer meat then drink the juice that we also prepared. Are you serious?

"Of course."

What game?

"Rock, paper, scissor."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter