Proposal

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 




Jiyong's POV


Today is Sandara's birthday but I don't know what to give her as a present. Should it be a jewelry? A pair of shoes? A dress? Or maybe it something associated on her art skill? I sigh. I should just ask her instead. It would be more easy.

"Hyung." A voice startled me.

I looked to Seungri. "What?"

We just finished our report about The White Plains. Upon my arrival earlier, an order from the headquarter suddenly came in. And that is to stop all our investigation about the syndicate as they will be the one to continue the case.

There is definitely someone from the higher authorities that protects the syndicate because the man whom Seunghyun caught is being transfer now to their custody and since Dara's Ahjumma still on a comatose state, they sent their own officers to guard her.

With this, I had no choice but to give up the case for the meantime as that syndicate's person from the headquarter will most probably be more careful now.

"You looked bothered. Is it because of the memo? Should we file a protest about that?"

I chuckled. "That is not my concern at this moment."

He frown. "What do you mean?" Jae and Seunghyun seems also interested on what will I answer.

I inhale deeply. "Apparently, today is Dara's birthday."

That surprised him. "Really?!"

Seunghyun shows a sign of recognition. It seems he remembered about it just now. "She already got her memories back?"

I nodded. "Her voice too."

He smiled genuinely. A kind of smile which I find as a warning sign to me. "That's indeed a good news."

"Her memory loss and being mute were because of that tragic night?" Jae asked.

"Yes."

"Hyung!" I looked back at Seungri. "Will there be a celebration?"

"Yes. Actually she is expecting you guys tonight."

His face brightens. "Let's go now!"

"We should bring her a present." Jae said then grinned. "That's why you looked bothered a while ago?"

I smirked. "I don't know what to bring for her."

"Just kiss her, boss."

I laugh then we heard a knocked. When the door opens, I saw the officer whom I gave the task in locating Dara's phone. He salute. After I nodded, he went beside my table. "Sir, this is the phone I found." He handed me a brown envelope.

I check what's inside then I smiled. This is her phone. "Thank you." He salute again then left afterwards. I stand up. "Let's go." Since Jae brought his car while Seunghyun had his motorbike, Seungri is with me again. "Where is your car this time?"

He grinned. "It is being repaired at the shop."

I just sigh then my phone rings. It's Mom. "Jiyongie, we are almost done here. Sandara wanted to do it at the rooftop by the way."

I chuckled. "We are just going to buy presents for her."

"Alright. See you later." Then the call ended.

"Hyung..." I glance to Seungri. "Is Dara Noona your girlfriend already?"

Crap. I still haven't ask her formally about it but good thing he asked as I've got an idea already. "Not yet."

He looked at me teasingly. "You're glowing, Hyung."

I felt my face burned because of that. "Punk." He just laugh. After a while, we reach a mall.

"Did she like something in particular?" Jae asked.

"Her nickname is Tokki and she likes to draw." After I said that, we scattered around so we can go home soonest then I went at a jewelry store.

A woman staff approached me. "Hi Sir, how may I help you?"

My eyes roam around. "I need a ring."

She smiled. "For your girlfriend, Sir?" I just nodded. I don't have any plan to correct her. "Follow me, Sir." Then she show me the different kind of rings. "May I know the purpose of giving her a ring?"

"A proposal."

"I'll suggest this one." She forward towards me a white ring. "Though it look simple, this ring symbolizes how pure your intention is to the woman." It is a white diamond infinity ring with a diamond above. "But these rings are good too." She then show me another rings.

After few talks with her, I decided to buy the first one. Then I went back to my car and saw Seungri leaning on it.

"Hyung, what took you so long? Jae and Seunghyun Hyung just left few minutes ago."

I just chuckled. Later on, we finally reached home.

"Omo, I missed you boys." Mom kissed their cheeks while Dad only at smiled at me.

"We missed you too, Auntie." Seungri answered then his eyes roam around. "Where is Dara Noona?"

She giggled. "At her room. Let's go at the rooftop. Everything is set already."

"Mom, I'll check Dara first."

"Can we go too, Hyung?"

But Jae and Seunghyun pulled him to upstairs already. I just chuckled then follow them but I went to Dara's room.

After knocking, I came in then smiled as I noticed something on her face. "You looked nervous."

"Am I that obvious?"

I nodded then went on her front and pull her against me. "Happy birthday."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter