Will

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong's POV


After meeting up with Jae, Seungri and Seunghyun, I called for backup as I am very positive that we are getting close to get at least one member of The White Plains.

We are almost on the place that GPS from Dara's phone shows when it suddenly moves on different destination. I wonder why but it is a relief as it only indicates that Dara received my message. That she is safe. I need to tell those words, to assure her that everything will be alright but it is for myself too. When I sent it, I suddenly feel light.

Then I dialed the leader of our back-up. "They changed their destination. Go directly to Bucheon district. I'll tell you soonest the exact place once known."

"Roger."

After the call ended, I glance to Jae. "Driver faster."

"Roger."

"Hyung, do you have someone inside of the syndicate?"

"None. You'll know later how was I able to track them."

When we reach our destination, Jae parked the car on the safest distance from an abandoned manufacturing factory. To my odd, there is only one car outside and we see no one wandering or guarding the place so it's quite suspicious.

Then I sent our back up a message and they confirmed that they are almost here as well. As soon as they arrived, I start to gave instructions.

"Let's go." Then we run quietly on the cars parked. Aside from my team, there are four more member from the back up that are going to attack. The remaining backups start to guard the whole area.

Then we run quietly again but this time, one by one until we reach the factory's main door. I carefully took a peek and I am surprised to see five persons, they are currently busy chatting with each other, it is impossible for them to fit in that car. While roaming my eyes around, I saw a room upstairs and one man is on guard but I can't see the stairs. I guess it is on the other side of this factory and most probably Dara is there.

I looked to the team, they are just waiting for my signal to go inside. When I nodded, Seunghyun go first then followed by each one of us until we are complete. Fortunately, we haven't still spotted as they seem busy.

After we placed ourselves, I looked to the team again and it is time to reveal our presence.

We all stand up and point our guns to them. "Police! Put your hands up!"

They are all surprised but I felt my heart stopped in beating as we suddenly heard a gunshot.

No. It can't be.

And that gave the enemies a chance to fight with us as we got distracted. The team starts to fight with them while I hide to check the room upstairs.

Three men just left. My eyes found Seunghyun, when he nodded, we both run back outside of the factory and we are surprised to see that the three men just ride a car then drive fast. I clench my fist. So there were cars parked here and it gives a total of three. . The set-up at front is like some illusion or trap. Damn!

"I'll catch them!" Seunghyun runs back.

"Call for back-up!"

He just waved his hand. After he vanished from my sight, I run again until I found the stairs.

With pounding chest, I hurriedly went up and I felt a heavy stone just went out from my system when I saw Dara. She is safe.

But I am stunned to see her Ahjumma, lying on the floor. Covered with blood.

What happened? Then I felt a lump in my throat when I realized her current state. Tears are all over her face and staring blankly at her Ahjumma.

I inhale deeply. First things first.

When I check her Ahjumma's pulse, I sigh in relief because she still alive.

"Ji!"

"Hyung!"

I looked back and saw Jae with Seungri. They are both surprised to see Dara and got more surprised to realized that there is a body on the floor.

"She still had pulse. Bring her to the hospital now!"

It seems my voice startled them and they immediately follow me. The questions on their heads can wait.

When they left, I turn my attention to Dara. She is now staring at me and I wanted to brush all those fears and pains of her as soonest as possible. "Dara?" I cupped her face then remove all ties around her body and after I remove the cloth from , I got surprised as she hugged me. It also results for me to lose my balance and just sit on the floor while holding her.

And she is crying so hard now. Damn. I hate this. It is also hard for me to see her like this.

"Jiyong..."

My body tensed. Did she just speak? "Did they do something to you?"

"It's all my fault. Mom and Dad died because of me." She said instead. . She is really talking!

I massage her back. "Hush. Don't think that way." So she already remembers what happened that tragic night.

"It's all my fault..." She keep repeating these words until she stopped. She just passed out. It is definitely because of exhaustion, she is physically and emotionally tired. When I felt her steady breathing, I gently carry her until I reach the front area of the factory and I saw the four back up members whom with us earlier.

"I need somebody to accompany me to the hospital." Though they all volunteered, I only chose two. After I carefully placed Dara on the back seat, I looked to the remaining two. "Contact Seungri and Jae. The two of you will guard the woman they brought at the hospital. She knows the syndicate so she should be guarded all the time. Have somebody to replace you later so you could rest." They nodded. "And you'll only accept orders from me. So if anything happens that you don't hear from me, contact me immediately. Tell this to your replacements as well and please contact also the forensic team to investigate the room."

They salute. "Roger!"

After they left, we start to travel to the nearest hospital to our house. While on the road, I looked to Dara and caress her hair. Her head is currently on my lap. I wonder that she only talk earlier because of too many emotions.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter