Comet

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Oh my. Jiyong likes me. Why me? Since I can't find any answer at the moment, I just kissed him back. I don't know anything about kissing so I only copied how his lips move.

Being in his arms is giving me this some fluttering feelings on my stomach. Is this what the drama says about having butterflies while you are with someone you like? It seems so and it feels really good especially how closed our bodies to each other.

Then he freed my lips and stare directly to my eyes. I gulped. The way he looks at me is drowning me into blissfulness. And before I knew it, he kissed me again. Oh my. I love the way how his lips move. I ease my arms around his neck while he pressed me more against him. The kiss goes deeper until we ran out of breathe.

"Dara..." Then he groan as I bite my lips. "I'll order our dinner now before I do something more." I felt my face burned and he reluctantly released me.

While he is on the phone, I weakly sat on the bed as my chest still pounding hard. I let him kissed me for not an ordinary reason. Of course I like him as a person but after this kiss, it is deeper than that now. He awaken something within me and unlike before, I don't feel afraid of this feeling anymore. I am rather excited to discover what he made me feel. Then he looked to my direction and my heart automatically race fast and it goes faster when he sit beside me. You should take a bath now. I'll help you after to aid your bruises.

He grinned. "But you already healed me."

My face burned. Stop it.

He just laugh then went to the bathroom. He still inside when the food came and I am relieved as he also asked for medicines and ointments. I am already done in setting the table when he went out but I quickly look away from him as he is only wearing pants while drying his hair using a small towel. Oh my. He is flaunting his body and I hope he is not doing it on purpose then I held my breathe when I felt his presence at my back and my chest go back in pounding hard as his hands slide on my waist until he wrapped me around his arms. "You smell good."

I bite my lips then he turned me around, mischievous smile is on his face. Are you seducing me, Inspector?

He smirked then put his face closer to me. "Is it effective?" I just nodded then wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands firmly held my waist. "I really like you, Dara." My chest pound harder. "I will prove it to you by all means."

My eyes became teary. Here I am, facing a man who seems very sure of what he feels for me. I never thought that I will experience this kind of emotion. Then I tip toed to hug him very tight. He hugged me back for minutes until I made a space between us. Why me?

"Why not you?"

I had a dark past.

"I don't mind. That's why we are together now, we will settle everything."

Oh my. Is he really for real? I can't speak.

"I don't mind too and I guarantee you that your voice will come back." I stopped then he smiled mysteriously which brought good chills all over my body. "And as soon as that day happens, I'll make you scream my name."

I frown. What?

He laugh. "You'll know it soon but for now, let's eat."

Though confused, I just nodded then we eat. After that, he drink a pain reliever medicine then I start to apply ointment on his bruises and his stare is really making me so conscious.

"Do you already remember something?" He asked in a gentle manner after I am done in treating him. It seems he is weighing my possible reaction.

I nodded then start to tell him what memories I gathered after I calmed down this morning. I think that I am seeing ghosts already ever since I was a kid.

His face shows surprised. "Really?"

I nodded again. A ghost appeared that night so I excused to Mom and Dad for a while.

"What that ghost wanted from you?"

He died because of a disease and he only wanted me to send his message to his wife who happened to be the chambermaid before. After I did it, he disappeared while the wife immediately went down to staff room. Then I was about to go back to our room when suddenly one of the door opened and three men came out but I only see their backs. I inhale deeply. And that end what I remember but at that mountain, someone was running. I don't know if that was me or someone else and there are still images that I really don't understand yet.

He grasp my hands and kissed my knuckles. "Are you still scared?"

Yes but not that much anymore so thank you.

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything."

I smiled. You r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter