Deal

Butterfly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV


Yesterday was like a roller coaster ride for me. In the morning, I've got back my memories and voice. In the evening, I only not celebrated my birthday, Jiyong also proposed to me. Wait. Is that even a proposal? He didn't ask me. He only said that he is available anytime to be my husband. We are not even in an official relationship yet. I just sigh and finished bathing.

When I went out, I looked at the ring on my finger and caress it, it is really beautiful and found myself smiling as I can't help but to keep on looking to it. I am about to sit when the door suddenly opens and Jiyong just came in. "Morning."

My chest automatically pound hard upon seeing him then I gasped as I found him all of a sudden on my front, leaning his face towards me and before I knew it, he is already kissing me. Since he caught me off-guard, I unconsciously made a step back so I stumble on the bed. Together with him. But it doesn't stop him on what he is currently doing. And just like last night, I felt something hard poking my thigh. It brought shiver all over my body but when I heard him groan, I just smiled then kissed him back until we both ran out of breathe.

His eyes roam around my face after he released my lips then grinned. "Did you already decide?"

"Not yet. All I know is that you are heavy."

He chuckled. "You should start to get used to it."

"What?"

He stand up and helped me to get up but I gasped again as he pull me against him this time. "You really don't have any idea on what I mean?"

I shake my head. "I already told you to be more specific. I am not good in riddles."

"It is not a riddle, baby."

My face burned. "I am not your child, jerk."

"I know because you are going to be my children's mother. My grandchildren's grandmother."

My face burned more. "Aish! Stop it! Don't talk anymore!"

He smirked then he pressed his lips hard on mine. "But I love to talk to you." He said and it is only a thin space between our lips so I can literally feel his breathing. "Remember what I told you before? That I am going to make you scream my name once you got your voice back?" I only nodded. I can't find myself to speak at the moment as I felt my bones are starting to get weak. "I need to do it soonest or else I'll die."

"I...I still don't understand."

"Dara...I wanted to make love with you." He said while looking straight to my eyes.

My eyes widen. I felt my whole body burned because of what he said. Then I slightly push him. "So you only gave me the ring because of that?"

"Silly. Of course I love you. That was the main reason." He inhale deeply. "But you know..." He stare at me intensely. "I don't want to be hypocrite. My whole being is aching for you."

I gulped. "F-fine."

He arched his eyebrow. "Fine?"

"J-just do w-whatever you w-want!" Great. I am stammering.

"I am not forcing you, Dara. I won't do anything if you don't want to."

With our current conversation, I can imagine how red my face is. "I d-don't h-how...how to do it."

He grinned. "Don't worry, baby. You'll learn it naturally."

"Jerk." He just laugh then we go down to have our breakfast.

"Jiyongie..." He looked to his Mom. "Your Dad and I will leave this afternoon, don't forget to follow us tomorrow."

Where are they going? But that only means we will be alone tonight. My chest pound hard with that thought.

"Sandara..." I startled then looked to his Mom. "Jiyongie's grandmother called this morning and wants us to visit them. Will you be okay alone here? You can come with us now."

"Sajangnim wants to see Dara, Mom."

His Mom sigh. "Oh okay. We will just wait for both of you then."

"It is a family affair, I can just stay here."

She smiled. "No dear. I already told her about you." Then she suddenly gasped and I noticed she is looking at me, particularly to my hand.

"Is that a ring?!"

I glance to my hand and shyly put in above my lap. I suddenly feel embarrassed.

"I gave it to her, Mom."

"Really?! Jiyongie, that is not an ordinary ring, right?"

"Yeah. It is a promise ring, Mom."

"Aigoo..." She clasped her hands together. It is like a miracle thing just happened. "Are you two getting married?"

I gulped. What should I say?

"I am only waiting for Dara's decision, Mom." I silently sigh. This jerk is like a kid who is complaining to his mother.

"Sandara, please marry my son soonest. I badly wanted to have a grandchild."

That made me cough. Oh my. Jiyong is very likely of his Mom.

"Hon, don't pressure her." Oh thanks to Mr Kwon. "Let's give her time to think about it. For sure, it won't take long."

She giggled. "Alright. I'll wait until tomorrow."

That brought Jiyong and his Dad to laughter while I still don't know how to react. After we eat, I changed my clothes then we start to travel going to his office.

"You heard Mom, you only have tomorrow to decide." He said in a teasing tone.

I pout my lips. "Jerk."

He grinned. "What's stopping you to decide immediately?"

I glare at him. "May I remind you Inspector, we are not in any sort of relationship prior last night."

"Right. But we are enjoying kissing each other already." My face burned. He chuckled. "Seriously, my first planned was to ask you formally to be my girlfriend but last night, while at the jewelry shop, I realized that why bother to do that when I can make you my wife instead."

"But marriage is very different from girlfriend-boyfriend relationship."

When the car stopped as the red light , he looked at me. "I was serious when I asked you about it. The only woman I can imagine to be my wife is you. No one else."

My chest pound hard while looking at him. He is really serious. "Don't dare to file a divorce."

He grinned. "Deal. Wanna bet on how long we will last?"

I chuckled. "What's the prize?"

"Forever with me."

"That's so cheesy, Inspector."

"You'll have that more once we got married."

I only smiled, suddenly looking forward to it. When he starts to drive again, I glance at him. "Why your boss wants to see me?"

Since I am looking at him, I saw how his lips twitched into a smirk. "That's a lie. He is out for a whole day meeting with the bosses."

"Why do you have to do that?"

"So we will travel together tomorrow." My face burned. "It is lonely to be drive alone."

"Jerk."

He just laugh. When we reach their office, I suddenly feel nervous especially on the way how others looked at me.

"You shouldn't bring me here." I said in a low tone. "I can wait at your house."

He chuckled. "You'll be fine. But someone really wants to see you."

"Who?"

"Seungri's wife."

"He is married already?"

He just chuckled then we entered a room and his team was surprised to see me.

"Noona!" Seungri stand u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter