Author's Thoughts about GDA results

Traveler's Love

Okay, I know I shouldn't bring this up here since it's not the right place to talk about this and the GDA issues are really sensitive issues.. But somehow I just cant hold myself for sharing my thoughts..

I was shocked really shocked that I actually cried when they announced the daesang winner is not Super Junior, but SNSD. I'm telling you the truth, I cant even type my phone to tweet about that cuz my hands were shaking at the time. It was pathetic, disappointed, and really hurted me.

These are my very first thoughts, the moment I heard SNSD won.

Wow, SNSD is really a great girlgroup, but they still hv long way to go, they can get that award next year, or the next 2 years, anytime they want! But Super junior? This year daesang is Park Jungsoo's main goal, he's biggest hope, the last one he wanted to get before his army enlistment. Not only him, the rest member also wish to get the award so bad, that we all know how much they put their efforts to get it. And SNSD? They're working so hard too, but their way to their succeed are not as rough and difficult like Super Junior, right?

 

Then I thought, okay.. The girls deserve it. Maybe Super Junior sales arent that well.. So I got over with the award result and received it with open minded.

But conflicts came up. It was like a war between ELFs and SONEs. Some immature ELFs were bashing SONEs, and SONEs started to bad-mouthing ELFs, worse, Super Junior too.They said the GDA results are unfair, that something fishy was behind all of these, that SMEnt and GDA were colluding, plotting something behind Super Junior and made a fake award, etc. And it provoked me. I got heated up too, and searched everywhere about the truth.

ELFs made a research about it and these came up, http://tinyurl.com/239dr5x and http://tinyurl.com/29j85pn

(the tumblr isnt mine, I just found it)

That research results really gave me big headache >.< KELFs are preparing to make a law suit against GDA, and then SONEs are angry about that, they say butthurtELFs, sigh. Maybe there are some immature ELFs that blame and bash SONEs bc of the award, but technically ELFs just want to receive a proper explaination from GDA.

just because K-ELF demanding explanation doesn't mean they are childish or being butthurt. the problem is GDA already explained their rules about the judging as well as the voting. however the rules for the final result were different from their initial information. Not only that, people who vote had to pay. That's where the problem lies. They felt cheated, that's why K-ELF demand the explanation. not demand the trophy to be given back to SJ. = refer to sj-market explanation = (I got this from a comment in YT vid)

well... this is my thoughts for GDA results... Just wish the boys will always healthy and hv a better life....

 

ps. please dont bash me either.. haha