What a stupid and childish of you!

Traveler's Love

 

 

 

“So, I heard that you’re jealous at me?” I felt my face blushed when Victoria said that. Gosh that’s so embarrassing. Iw must be Kyuhyun oppa who told her that.

 

“It’s not like that.. Aish, Kyuhyun oppa.. he’s..”

 

Victoria chukled, “You don’t have to worry about us. Guixian is like my younger brother for me..”

 

“I’m not worried at all!” I shook my head, but she and the others just laughed at me and teased me more. Damn you, Kyuhyun oppa.

 

“You know, he frustatedly called me a few days ago, he discussed about you.” She chukled again, “You really have been corrupting his mind”

 

“Ani~”

 

“And like I’ve said, you don’t have to jealous at me. I have a boyfriend, you know..”

 

I nodded my head, right... She has a boyfriend. So I don’t have to be jealous at her.. Wait! I’m not jealous! How many time should I say I’m not jealous? Okay, maybe a little.. Kyuhyun mentioned her a lot! It’s not my fault if I thought there’s something between the two of them!

 

“Just in case you don’t believe me..” I groan and about to protest but she hold her hand on the air and walk towards the door, “I bring my boyfriend here to be introduce to you guys..”

 

All of sudden everyone in the room cheer, it seems like they haven’t meet Victoria’s boyfriend before. She opens the door then, revealing a familiar man. He’s no other than her own virtual husban, Nickhun of 2PM. Victoria reveals her boyfriend and introduces him to me. She even winks at me as a sign that I don’t need to be jealous at her. Sigh.

 

“Ahh~You’re no fun! We thought you’ll date another guy!” Shindong groaned

 

“So you guys are dating in real life? Like Yonghwa and Seohyunnie?” Sunny asked

 

“Yeah, we’ve been out together for 2 weeks..” Nickhun explained, “I asked her to go out with me in real life, and she said yes”

 

“Aaaaww~ So sweet”

 

“By the way, where’s Seohyunnie? We planned to bring our ‘husband’ here together, but I don’t see her now..” Victoria asked. They all look around and look for Seohyun but find nothing. Didn’t they see her walking out a moment ago? Jjakkaman.. Kyuhyun oppa is not here too..

 

“You’re right. Where is she? I thought she’s with us..” Taeyeon wondered., “Did any of you see where she’s going?”
 

“Maybe she’s out for Yonghwa..” Jessica murmured. Everyone agreed with her and let her be. Yes, maybe she’s out for Yonghwa. There’s no way she’s with Kyuhyun oppa now.

 

“So, ______ onnie..” Sulli called me. Everyone’s attention is on me now, and from Sulli’s smirk I can tell what she’s planning to say. Arrgh not again.., “Have you discover who’s the one you love? Kyuhyun oppa or Heechul oppa?”

 

I groaned. See?I knew she’s going to ask that again. “Can we stop talking about this? This is my private life you’re talking about..”

 

“Onnie, it’s only us. You can tell us you know..”

 

“Only? It’s like more than 15 persons here and I have to blurt out my feelings here?”

 

“Yeah!” they all said. These guys are really pushy, right? Just like Kyuhyun oppa. I should get out of here so they won’t push me about this thing anymore.

 

“Where’s Kyuhyun oppa, by the way?”

 

“He’s in the other waiting room, probably getting dressed or something,” Sungmin oppa answered for me, “Omo, he forgot his launch. His bento is still here”

 

“I think I want to talk to him..” Everyone cheers as I said that. These dorks celebrities. Then, they tease me again but I choose to ignore it, “Sungmin oppa, hand me the bento. I’ll make sure he eat that”

 

Once I’ve got the bento from Sungmin oppa, I immediately leave the room to avoid any further teases and whistles from them.

 

I walk to where Kyuhyun oppa is, nope, actually I skip to there. I feel kinda lighthearted and happy now. I don’t know, maybe because these days I’ve been thinking a lot and realize some things. Things like my feelings towards Kyuhyun oppa and Heechul oppa.

 

From far, I can spot where the room is because it has “Super Junior 2” written on it with big font. But I’m not really sure if it’s the right room since there’s Yonghwa sitting on the seat in front of the room. He rests his forehead on his palm, while his arms are rested on his knees. What’s wrong with him?

 

He didn’t notice my appearance until I open the door, “Wait! Don’t!” He shouted, but ignore it and open the door.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, I bought your lau...”what the hell is he doing with that girl?! Is that. Seohyun? He’s kissing Seohyun? He kisses her?! “..launch bento..”

 

I could feel my heart is jabbed by knifes, my knees are weak and I’m nearly fall on my knees when I saw him kissing her. One of her hands was on his nape and the other one rested on his chest. Despite the hate I feel from that view, I admit for myself that they look perfectly good with each other.

 

“____-ah?!” He pushed Seohyun the moment he noticed that I was there. She’s nearly fall because he pushed her pretty hard. Pft. Busted huh?

 

“I-I’m sorry.. This is your launch..  Please.. continue..”I put the bento on the floor and quickly leave the room. I need to get out of here!

 

I can hear him shouting at my name, but I don’t care. I don’t care I just need to get out of here and not see him again! The with your love, Cho Kyuhyun! You said you love me, I know I had been a jerk by taking time so long for answering your feelings, but can you just wait and not kissing another girl?!
 

I was just about to clarify my feelings! Which is love for him! For God’s sake!

 

 

 

****************************

 

 

“Stop right there, _____-ah!!” Kyuhyun shouted at her as he chased after her. He was finally close to her and grabbed her arm, “I said stop!”

 

“What do you want?!”

 

“I want you to hear me!” He shouted back but then he realized  that the girl in front of him was crying, “Gosh, why are you crying?” He wiped the tears on her cheek with his thumb but _____ shoved away his hand.

 

“What did you expect me to do? Laughing?” She sarcastically.

 

Kyuhyun groaned, “Listen, you’re misunderstanding! What you saw there is not what you think it is! We just had a talk and she suddenly kissed me! She’s the one who kissed me, I didn’t kiss her!”

 

“Right. That’s an amazing story, Oppa. Well you know what? You don’t have to explain that to me, because I don’t care!”

 

“Then why did you run away and crying like this?” _____ didn’t answer and avoid his stares, “Care or not, I don’t want you to misunderstand”

 

“I..” _____ started to talk, “I can’t believe you told me a lot of times that you love me, you pushed me to answer your feelings, nope, everyone pushed me. Everyone demand me to answer you, to choose between you and Heechul oppa..”

 

Kyuhyun opened his mouth and about to protest but _____ cut him, “And I did make a decision. I realized some things, but.. seeing your kiss with Seohyun.. I guess I’ve chose the wrong person..”

 

“No, no, no, don’t say that! You’re not wrong. Listen, you’re misunderstanding, _____ah! Let’s talk to Seohyun now, I’ll tell her to explain what really happened there”

 

“There’s no need oppa..”

 

“What? But I want you to trust me, come on!”

 

“No! I don’t want to trust you! What I saw back in that room is hurt enough! Don’t tell me you love me if you still kiss other girl around!” She yanked his arm on her arm and then ran away from him. Kyuhyun just left there dumbfounded without even got to chase her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

UPDATE!!! kkk~

You know, I just love to tease my readers XD I hope the chapter is worth t o wait..
 

Thanks for my new subscribers and of course thanks for the comments!!
Comments really make me write this faster than usual. They rush me to write. Especially comments from twitter..kkk~
And your comments are really inspiring too, THANKYU!! Love you so much guys~