Dimsum and Confession?

Traveler's Love

This freaking hella flower boy is really pissing me off now. How could he! He kidnapped me from the others and dragged me to this.. Chinese restaurant? What was he thinking? Now he’s eating dumplings in front of me, innocently!

“You’re not eating?” he probably noticed that I was just staring at him with my arms crossed on my chest and not touching my food. I didn’t give him any answer and just glared him “What?!”

“How can you eat there, innocently, while I’m here being kidnapped by a total weirdo man?” I exclaimed. He didn’t bother with what I’ve said and looked at me clueless.

“Weirdo who?”

“Youuu, oppa! For crying out loud!” I groaned.

He laughed at me. Oh, Great. “Oh, come on~ Don’t act sulky like that. Here,” He pushed a steamed basket of dim sum to me, “Don’t you want to eat this??”

Oh my. Heechul oppa should thank this yummy looking shrimp hakkao. It won over my heart. I just sighed and took my chopsticks, “I can’t believe you’re kidnapping me again..”

“It’s okay, Donghae knows where we are now, so I’m not kidnapping you now. Besides, you told me you wanna eat dim sum, right?”

Oh, yeah, he’s right. I really want to eat dim sum. That’s a good thing he brought me to a Chinese restaurant. Now right in front of me there are so many dim sum.

“Do you like it?” Heechul oppa asked me as I put one dim sum into my mouth and chew it. Oh my God! I looovveee this prawn hakkao! It melted in my mouth. “You really like it, huh?”

“Dae!!!” Oh my. That shaomai, shrimp spring roll, cheong fun… “Heechul oppa~ You should know how much I love you right now! Omo~ I really love these dim sums!!”

“You me just now?” I nodded enthusiastically, “Because of these dim sums?” I nodded again. “Girl, I’ll buy you dim sums every day, then” He said and then we both laughed.

We ended up eating almost 8 steamed baskets of dim sums, 4 plates of fried tofu skinned roll, two servings of chicken porridge, two mango puddings, and of course yum cha. I’m so full that I think I can’t even eat for days. But then I remember again, today’s Heechul oppa birthday, right? Why isn’t he celebrating his birthday with the others?

“Oppa, why aren’t you celebrating your birthday with the others?” I asked him, “Or your AB friends.. You usually drink with them, right?”

“Yeah, I don’t feel like drinking tonight.. Besides, I want to celebrate my birthday with you..”

“With me? Why?”

“That’s because…” suddenly Heechul oppa’s phone ringing and cut his sentence, “Wait, it’s Donghae..” I nodded to him and let him pick up his phone.

“Hae, what’s up? Hm? I’m with her now.. Ani~ it’s not like that, we’re just eating dim sum in Chinese restaurant.. What?”  Heechul oppa suddenly burst into laugh. What are they talking about? What’s so funny?

“Hae-ah, you think so much. Ani, ani~ no French restaurant.. Mwoh? Kyuhyunnie? Hm…You said that to him?! Ani~ that’s okay… Hm.. Okay, I’ll be back soon.. Dae~ Bye~”

“Is it Donghae oppa?” I asked him after he hung up the phone. He answered with a nod. “What happened with Kyuhyun oppa?” I notice Heechul oppa mentioned Kyuhyun  oppa in the phone call.

“Aah~ Nothing. Uum.. Let’s go home, shall we?”  So we got up from our seat and walked to the cashier. After paying the bill, we went out from the restaurant. I thought we’re going home by his car at first, but then he said we’ll walk home.

“Wae? Is it okay for you? How if someone recognize you?” It’s not a good for him to walk on the street with a girl. People might think Kim Heechul is dating someone! But instead of freaking out, Heechul oppa just grabbed my hand and cling it to his arm.

“Gwenchana~  it’s night already, and I never meet any of my fans in this neighborhood. And I didn’t wear any make up now”

“Your face is the same, either it’s with make up or not” I stated matter of fact.

He laughed, “Well thank you. I took it as a compliment” Then he started walked on the street. I have no choice but walked with him too. With my arm clutch on his arms!

But he was right. The street is almost empty with people. There are just a few old people and workers in the streets. I push my worries away and enjoy the night walk. I ate delicious foods until my tummy is full, the summer night breeze is so nice, and the night is perfect with these street side lamp lights. I don’t know but I feel really happy and pleasant tonight. Even Heechul oppa doesn’t stop grinning from ear to ear. I didn’t realize that I’m humming to super junior’s no other because of this joyful feeling.

“What are you so happy about?” Heechul oppa suddenly asked and chuckled, “You’re humming to our song!”

I chuckled too, “Don’t you feel happy too?”

“Yeah, I am. Today’s my birthday, remember?” he said.

Omo. Today’s his birthday, he treated me dim sum, and make me happy, but I don’t give him anything in return? And thinking today’s his birthday, I should at least give him A present, right? I look around, what should I give him at this time?? Ah! There’s an ice cream vendor over there. Bingo!

“______-ah! Where are you going?” Heechul oppa shouted at me as I ran to the ice cream vendor. Now what should I buy to him? Ice cream? Geez….

So I order a sundae with three scoops of ice cream, Chocó-mint flavor, Blueberry cheesecake flavor, and dark chocolate flavor. I remember Heechul oppa doesn’t really like sweets so I choose those flavors.

“______-ah, are you okay?” Heechul oppa asked me as he finally chased after me.

“Umm! I just bought ice creams”

“Ice cream? I thought you’re full..”

“Yeah, but who can resist ice cream?” The vendor man gives me the sundae and then I pay the ice cream, “This is for you, tho..”

“Me?” He asked in disbelief, but then took the spoon and ate the ice cream.

“Yeah~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OPPA!” I squealed. He laughs after that and took the sundae from me. “I’m sorry I don’t give you any present now, but I promise I’ll give you something tomorrow!”

“Ani~ you don’t have to. You want to come with me tonight and give me this ice cream. That’s all have already make me happy”

“Yeah, but I still will get you something” I mumbled.

We start walking again after he finished the ice cream, well actually I helped him finished the ice cream because he fed me so many times. I usually could eat maybe three times more than that, but my tummy is really really full now. We talks a lot while walking on the streets. I’m surprised when Heechul oppa suddenly brings up the topic about his past love life.

“You know, I’ve been broken hearted a few times back then.. And the last one with Sohee.. Was the worst..” he said with a low voice. I could see his sadness in his eyes.”Are you okay if I talk about this?”

“It’s okay, oppa. I’m all ears” I said with a smile. He smiles back weakly.

“Well, the thing is, I always ended up with those girls because of my job. Because of my tight schedules, I couldn’t have the normal life with my girl friend. We couldn’t go to a date because I was always busy, and because almost all of my exes are celebs too, when I had some free times, they barely had time too.” He sighed, “Sohee.. She’s different. When the other girls are complaining about free times, she never complained about that”

“Do you still love her?” He was a bit startled with my question. But then he smiled,

“I don’t love her anymore, ______-ah. I’m proud of it. Finally.”

“Was it so hard to forget her? I mean, I could see you loved her that much, and then you can let go of her now, so..”

“Yeah, it was hard. You should ask Sulli, or Jungsoo. And not so long after she broke me up, Hankyung left to China, you know what I’m sayin’? It’s like double hit for me”

I nod weakly. It must be hard for him. “Actually, Sulli told me about this before.. Yeah, she told me how awful you were at the time..”

“Hmm… I thought it would be hard for me to fall for a girl again..” He suddenly blushed and his eyes shined again. “But this girl.. *chuckled* This girl proved that I was wrong..”

“Did you fall for a new girl?!” I asked in surprised. Heechul oppa had said it before, but I never knew who the girl is. “Who is she?”

He laughed nervously, “Be patient, okay? You have to listen to my story first. I’m into it now..”

“Okay, I’m listening..” I said. Heechul oppa thinks for a second and then sighs.

“This girl, when I first met her, I was irritated and annoyed by her appearance *chuckle* the other members were easy to get along with her except me..”

“The guys know her?” My question cut his sentence as he looks at me in annoyance, “Okay, go on, I’m sorry”

“But there’s something in her that made me curious about her..I don’t remember how, but we eventually getting closer, and I spent a lot of times with her..”

Heechul oppa must love her so much, he’s all smiling and shy like a man in love. The girl must be very lucky, being loved by the cold hearted Kim Heechul..

“We went shopping together, I visited her house so many times, either it for lunch or just hanging out” He suddenly giggles, “I remember I often picked her up in her house in a sudden and then forced her to go out with me”

‘Hey, you also did that to me! That’s not good, you know!” I complained. Heechul oppa was taken back for a while, but then he laughed. “What?”

“Nothing, nothing. Yeah, I did that to YOU, too. So! Back to the story..” Geez he’s acting weird. Laughed at me all of sudden. I didn’t even joke!

“I never thought I will love her. I thought of her as a dongsaeng, like Sulli. But one day I spent a whole 24 hours with her, and went on a vacation with her” His voice rose enthusiastically, “I don’t know why, but suddenly she looks very beautiful in my eyes. It seemed like she moved in a slow motion.. And then I found my heart skipped faster just when I looked at her, when my I accidentally touched her or when she smiled at me..”

“Woow~ you must ne in love with her..” I murmured in amazement. I never thought Heechul oppa will be so sensitive and romantic like this. I thought he only has the “crazy-gaga-flower-boy” side.

“I know, right? That’s when I realized that I’m in love with her..”

“You said you spent a night with her.. Where and when?” I asked curiously. Heechul oppa was hesitant at first and didn’t answer my question. I decided to not bothering about him and wait him answer it. Then he exhaled a deep breath, sighed, and finally broke the silent.

“It’s when we had promotion overseas. I kidnapped her from his brother in the airport..” EH?! That made me a bit taken aback. Wait… did he said…

“It was in Singapore…” wait, wait, hold on…. He didn’t mean.. Oh my God.. Singapore?

“We went to Clarke quay.. Having a river cruise..” But that’s where he and I… wait! River cruise? Don’t say that the girl he’s talking about is…….

“Ah! We’re here already…” He suddenly said.

I was too into the conversation that I didn’t realize if we’re already in front of my house. I see to the car port, my car is there. That means Audrey is home now. I look back to Heechul oppa again, and he was staring at me too. His eyes were gentle but full of emotion. To kill my curiosity, I decided to ask him.

“Oppa..By any chance.. Does the girl you’re talking about is…”

“Yeah..” he cut my sentence, “That girl is YOU”

MWOH?!!!! WHAT DID HE SAY?!!! He’s gotta be kidding me. Nonsense!!

“I love you, _______-ah.. I’m in love with you”

 

There. He.killed.me.by.his.words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

There it is! My new chapter. Hope you like it. I'm trying to be fair with both TeamKYU and TeamHEE. So, whoose team are you in? hehehe. Well..... I've said I would make a new story about Kim Heechul, right? Actually, I've made it.. and posted it here.

the title is "What a coincidence..."

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS STORY TOO!

And sadly.. It seems like I lost some of my subscribers.. *sobs*   Oh that's alright... I believe I'll get them back again someday. hehehe.

Hint for the next chapter! A quarrel between brothers! :D