eight

Traveler's Love

YOUR POV

 

This is crazy. It hasn’t been a week since Leeteuk oppa told me that he’ll call me if he’s sick. Suddenly this afternoon, He called me and told me that he just get injured from dance practice?? How hard is their dance that could injure Leeteuk oppa? He said his back is hurt, okay I know it’s harsh but I just found it was funny, he sounded like and old man. But then he said it was really hurt him that he couldn’t stand up.

It’s too bad that Leeteuk oppa’s family is currently not in Korea right now. So as I promised, me and my sister are going to visit him in hospital and bring him our grandma’s soup.

 

We’re on our way to Leeteuk oppa’s room now. While walking to his room, I was thinking Leeteuk oppa must love hospital very much. Since all the things around here is white colored. And white is his favorite color (I might know him as a cousin not just long ago, but I was Super Junior fan, remember? Of course I knew his fav. Colors). Me and my sister even wore our white clothes today.

 

“Ahh! I forgot my handphone!” suddenly my sister shouted, “You go there, I have to take my phone first. I’ll catch you later”

 

“Okay. It’s room 302! Hurry up”

 

As Leeteuk said in his Text Message, he’s currently stay hospitalized in room 302 for one night. And if the nurse at the front desk didn’t give any wrong direction, I’m in front of Leeteuk’s oppa room now. I don’t hear any sound from inside the room. Maybe he’s sleeping right now. Nope. He just texted me 5 minutes ago. Maybe I should just knock the door.

 

“Knock knock”

 

“Come in” someone replied me in a low voice. He did sound weak and sick. Was it really bad? I mean did he get injured that badly?

 

So I opened the door and came in. There are two different beds in the room. No one was there except one person. To my surprise, the person who just replied me was not Leeteuk. It’s Cho Kyuhyun! Hewas lying in bed with bandages wrapped around his feet. What?! Why is he here? I thought it’s Leeteuk who got injured? And he, as surprised as me, was looking at me with shock in his face. This is great, really GREAT.

 

“______-ah?!” he whispered my name in shock

 

“Annyeonghaseo…” Why did I say that?

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked me coldly, “Are you stalking me?” What?? LOL.

 

“No way! I’m with my sister.. we’re gonna…”

 

“Can you just leave me?” he cut my words and asked me that, rudely! “I can’t believe you stalked me here! Even Korean Fans don’t know where we’re hospitalized”

 

“Whoaa. Hold on. You’re gone too far! I’m not here because of you! I’m not stalking you, I don’t even know you were here!” He has been too far. How could he talk like that to me? Even if I’m his fan, how could he talk like that to a fan? This guy is totally rude.

 

“Then why are you here?!” he shouted me.

 

“Because I told her to come, Kyuhyunnie” suddenly Leeteuk oppa appeared from the bathroom. So I guess he was in the bathroom moment ago.

 

“What?”

 

“I told her to come. ______-ah, did you bring the soup?” asked Leeteuk oppa. He walked to me slowly. He did look tired, I guess he really injured then. Meanwhile I could see from the corner of my eyes that Kyuhyun was looking at me and Leeteuk oppa anxiously.

 

{In Korean} “Hyung. You know her?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelieved.

 

{In Korean} “Ofcourse I know her. She’s my cousin”

 

{In Korean} “SHE’S YOUR COUSIN??!!” Kyuhyun shouted so loud. He must be very shocked. I didn’t understand what they’ve said but I got a little. The said something about ‘cousin’, so maybe Leeteuk had told him about me.

 

{In Korean} “Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! We’re in hospital. Don’t scream like that. She’s my cousin, from my father’s side. Why?”

 

 

{In Korean} “But but… She’s..” Kyuhyun said stuttering.

 

“Annyeong!” suddenly someone opened the door and entered the room, “Mianhaeyo oppa, I left my phone in my car” it’s my sister.

 

“Hyeonmi! I thought you didn’t come. Come in, come in” said Leeteuk oppa.

 

I must admit this was really an awkward situation. There were 4 people in the room, me, Audrey, Leeteuk oppa, and Kyuhyun. But me and Kyuhyun never talked to each other. Kyuhyun looked confused with my closeness with Leeteuk oppa. He looked annoyed every time I talked to Leeteuk oppa, every time Leeteuk oppa my head, etc. He did talk to my sister normally, but not to me! Never mind, my first reason to come here was to visit Leeteuk oppa and make sure that he’s okay, and ofcourse to give our grandma’s soup.

 

“halmeoni and harabeoji were worried about you. They said you shouldn’t force yourself and get more time to rest” Audrey said while Leeteuk oppa was eating the Soup, “Oh, Halmeoni said you should retire from idol works and get married!” We burst into laugh as Audrey said that. Leteuk oppa even choked because of it.

 

“Retire? Am I that old?” Leeteuk oppa asked, joking.

 

{In Korean} “Hyung, you’re old enough to have one child, you know” Kyuhyun said.

 

{In Korean} “Yaah, Whatever you said, Kyuhyunnie. Now here, eat this” Leeteuk oppa said as he feeded the Soup to Kyuhyun.

 

{In Korean} “It’s good, huh?” asked Audrey. Now she’s using Korean too. Great.

 

{In Korean} “Dae! Hyung, this is more delicious than Wookie’s soup” said Kyuhyun enthusiastically.

 

{In Korean} “Of course, it is! This is my grandma’s best cook. My favorite food! Right, ______-ah?” Leeteuk asked me something but I was lost. I didn’t know what he asked

 

“Oppa.. I didn’t get any words you said in Korean…” I said in a sad tone.

 

“Mianhae, haha, you should practice your Korean, ______! I said this soup is our grandma’s best cook and my favorite food”

 

“Oh, right. It’s true” I just nodded and didn’t look at Kyuhyun’s face.

 

A nurse came into the room to give some medicine to Leeteuk oppa and Kyuhyun. She prepared two injections. The nurse gave them a drug shot with those injections. I was cringed when the nurse injected the needle into their hands. But they looked normal, like the needle didn’t give them pain anymore.

 

{In Korean} “Dae.. It’s done. Leeteuk-sshi, Kyuhyun-sshi, after receiving this medicine you’ll both sleepy. So you need to sleep now” said the nurse.

 

{In Korean} “Dae, kamsahamnida” said both Kyuhyun and Leeteuk oppa as the nurse went out the room.

 

“Jungsoo oppa, I think me and ______ should go home now. You guys need to go sleep now” said Audrey.

 

“You’re right. I’m a bit sleepy now” he said, “hey.. How did you get here? Did you take the bus or..”

 

“No, we used our car. I’m driving. Hehehe” Yes. I’m driving a car in Korea. It’s a bit difficult at first because the driver seat is in the left side, but now I’ve mastered it. Leeteuk oppa seems surprised to hear I’m driving the car.

 

“Hyeonmi, did she even have a driving license?” Leeteuk oppa asked in disbelieved

 

“Yes she has. I know what you’re thinking oppa, believe me I know” Audrey said as she glanced at me with mocking eyes.

 

“What??! Don’t underestimate me. Audrey you know I’m driving well. I’m a good driver. Admit it”

 

“Yes, yes, of course. Now, come on. Jungsoo oppa and Kyuhyun have to sleep now”

 

“Oh,you’re right. Oppa~ we’re going home now, then. You take care of your self okay? Call us if you need something and…” I was about to say goodbye to Kyuhyun, but no, why should I? “…nothing. Goodbye oppa” Leeteuk oppa opened his arms to hug me so I hug him. So does my sister.

 

“Bye Oppa~ Kyuhyun-ah, you both take care, okay?” said Audrey

 

“Okay.. Thanks for visiting me, Hyeonmi, _____-ah” Leeteuk oppa said and Audrey’s and my hair.

 

“Bye oppa.. Bye Kyuhyun” said Audrey as she waved and smiled at Leeteuk oppa and Kyuhyun. I did the same too but only at Leeteuk oppa. I didn’t see his face, because he turned away his face when our eyes met each other. That’s rude. I’m about to walk out the room when Leeteuk oppa pulled my hand and stop me.

 

“Wait, wait. Not so fast, young girl”

 

“What???”

 

“Say goodbye to Kyuhyunnie. I saw that you too didn’t talk to each other, not even wanted to see each other’s face” said Leeteuk oppa. What?! Of course I didn’t want to, first, I know he hates me for silly reason, second, he shouted at me when he saw me here, and then he also didn’t want to talk to me! I could see his irritated face when Leeteuk oppa told me to say goodbye to him.

 

“Come on ______-h, I’m too sleepy now, but I have to see you guys are okay” Nooo.. Don’t beg me like that.

 

“Hurry up, ______. We should go home now” said Audrey. Now she pushed me to do that too. Why me? He’s the one who ignore me first. Geez. Whatever. Just get this thing over. Just say goodbye.

 

“Okay,okay” Kyuhyun startled a little when I said okay, but he still not looking at me, ”Kyuhyun oppa.. *sigh* take care of yourself. Good Night”  Daaammmnnn. I hate to say that! Now I swear my face is turning really red, I want to run as fast as I can, “Okay it’s done, right?”

 

“Hemm. Kyuhyunnie?” now what?

 

“Dae, hyung..”

 

“Say something to her” What? Leeteuk oppa really are going to death! Did he just want to tease me and Kyuhyun? And I swear I saw Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. He didn’t say anything and we’re totally in silent for a moment.

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi?” Leeteuk oppa glared t him as he said his name. LOL. Kyuhyun was a bit startled and scared. He nodded to Leeteuk oppa.

 

“______-ah…” I could feel my blood heat in my cheeks getting hotter once he said my name, “Good night too and you should drive carefully” he said that and the he blushed. What was that for?

 

“Okay that’s good. You can go home then”

 

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Teuki Hyung is really annoying tonight. First of all, because of him, I met that ______ girl again. And then spending almost 2 hours in this room without said anything to her, that’s awkward. Last, he made me and ______ say goodbye to each other. That’s really embarrassing. It’s a good thing that she’s not here anymore. But did she really teuki hyung’s cousin??

“Hyung~ Are you asleep?”

 

“Almost Kyuhyunnie.. Why?”

 

“Hyung, they’re really your cousins? I mean Hyeonmi and ______”

 

“Yes, ofcourse Why?” Leeteuk hyung asked and then he yawned. BIG yawned.

 

“Nothing. I just found it weird. Btw hyung, did they ever tell you something about me and…..”

 

“______-ah?? Ne, they have. And I was going to scold you about that until ______-ah didn’t allow me” he talked to me with his eyes closed. He must be sleepy.

 

“Why? I thought you understand about that. You know I’m scared with our fans!”

 

“But ______-ah, is not our fan. She used to be. And it disappointed me. I don’t want any ELFs retired from being our fans”

 

“But, but…” suddenly Teuki hyung opened his eyes and glared at me.

 

“No buts. She’s my cousin. Even if she’s still your fan or not, you MUST, I repeat you MUST treat her nice. Arrasso?” as evil as I am, if Teuki-hyung already ‘arraso’-ing me, he will look scary to me.

 

“Ne,..Arrasso hyung”

 

“Good. Go to sleep Kyuhyunnie, I’m too sleepy now”

 

“Dae..Good night, hyung”

 

“Hmm… Good night”