You don't have to help me, Minnie...

Traveler's Love

“CHOI JINRI! I SAID ENOUGH!!” He yelled at Sulli angrily. Both Sulli and ______ was shocked and scared with Heechul. But suddenly Heechul grabbed ______’s hand and pulled her and walked away, leaving Sulli behind who’s still frowning.

 

Everyone on the living room looked at Heechul and ______ with questioning eyes. They heard Heechul yelled something before, and then he came with ______ whose eyes were teary and almost crying.

 

“What’s going on?” Leeteuk was the first one who asked.

 

“Nothing, she just slipped on her feet and fell on the floor.. I think she got bruises on her legs, Hyeonmi maybe you should check her..” Heechul explained. He made a fake story for everyone, but ______ just kept silent and look down to her feet.

 

Hyeonmi pulled her sister hand and took her to Sungmin’s room since Sungmin offered to help too. ______ began to cry when they entered Sungmin’s room.

 

“______-ah! What happened? Did your legs hurt that much?” Hyeonmi asked her sister panicky as she checked her sister’s legs, but she found nothing bad with her legs, “Did you really slipped and fell?” she asked curiously.

 

“Onnie, do I really that ty to these boys?” ______ asked while sobbing

 

“? What did you mean?”

 

“Sungmin oppa, you’re a man, did you see me as a ty girl? Am I that cheap and cheesy to you guys?”

 

“What?! Andwe! You are like our little sister! What makes you think like that?” Sungmin asked back in surprise

 

“Nothing. Someone just blame me for being close not only with Heechul oppa but also Kyuhyun oppa..”

 

“What?! Who was that?!” Hyeonmi asked in anger.

 

“It’s that Sulli girl.”

 

“Sulli?!” Hyeonmi and Sungmin said in shocked.

 

“*sigh, nevermind, just don’t tell anyone, okay? Sungmin oppa, Onnie, please don’t tell anyone about this” She glared at both of them with her teary eyes. They just nodded and patted her head.

 

“So Heechul hyung, why did he yell at you before?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Nope, he didn’t yell at me, he yelled at Sulli. He heard our argument and so on.. Onnie, do you think we can go home now? I wanna sleep..” ______ said.

 

“______-ah, it’s almost dawn, you shouldn’t go home now. Your oppa said you both sleep here, right? So you better stay..” Sungmin explained, “You both can use this room. I’ll just sleep with Hyukjae..”

 

“But how about Kyuhyun oppa?”

 

“Dae… Are you okay if he sleeps here with you guys? You can use my bed since it’s bigger than Kyuhyun’s..”

 

“I’m okay with that, we can sleep together on Sungmin oppa’s bed, ______-ah. And let Kyuhyun sleeps in his bed, what do you think?” Hyeonmi asked

 

“I’m okay, as long as it’s okay with Kyuhyun oppa…”

 

“Aw, he won’t mind.. I’ll talk to him”

 

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

 

“Heechul-ah, did she really slip and fall? She looks pissed” Teuk hyung asked Heechul hyung as ______ walked away with Sungmin hyung and Hyeonmi.

 

“Yes she did. She pissed off because she fell. Why?” Heechul hyung answered. He seemed in a very bad mood. Something bad happened and I know Heechul hyung just made a fake story. What did happen with her actually?

 

“Hyung, I give up..” I said to Donghae Hyung who’s challenge me on PlayStation3 game. I was nearly win easily like usual, but I have to check on something..

 

“Wae?! You can’t give up! We’re in the middle of the game!” Donghae hyung complained. Now everyone started questioning too. Even Heechul hyung who’s in a bad mood.

 

“Hyung.. I’m tired. I need to take my medicine.. I can’t keep up with those noisy sounds” I lied.

 

“Does your ear hurt again, Kyu?” Siwon hyung approach and touched my right bandaged ear.

 

“Dae, hyung.. Can I go back to my room now?” I asked Donghae hyung.

 

“Okay, maybe Hyukjae want to replace you.. Go sleep then” Donghae waved his hand in order to tell me to go. Hyukjae hyung hopped and sat beside Donghae hyung to replace me.

 

Okaaay.. Now I have to go and check on ______. So I left the others in the living room. They continued playing the game without me. On my way to my room, Sulli passed me by, she didn’t look at me. She looked weird, usually she smiled to everyone she passed, showing her teeth off. But now she just frowned. Weird.

 

“Sungmin oppa, you’re a man, did you see me as a ty girl? Am I that cheap and cheesy to you guys?” It’s _____’s voice from my room. I wanted to go in, but I thought it’s better if I stayed outside and eavesdropping.

 

“What?! Andwe! You are like our little sister! What makes you think like that?” Sungmin hyung asked back in surprise. Well Minnie, it’s a little sister for you, but I don’t think of her like that…

 

“Nothing. Someone just blame me for being close not only with Heechul oppa but also Kyuhyun oppa..” WHAT?!

 

“What?! Who was that?!” Hyeonmi asked in anger.

 

“It’s that Sulli girl” Huh?! Why did she blame her?

 

“Nevermind, just don’t tell anyone, okay? Sungmin oppa, Onnie, please don’t tell anyone about this” So that’s the whole story, huh? That’s why Sulli acted weird before.

 

“So Heechul hyung, why did he yell at you before?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Nope, he didn’t yell at me, he yelled at Sulli. He heard our argument and so on.. Onnie, do you think we can go home now? I wanna sleep..” ______ said. That’s explained Heechul hyung’s bad mood.

 

“______-ah, it’s almost dawn, you shouldn’t go home now. Your oppa said you both sleep here, right? So you better stay..” Sungmin explained, Yes, yes you’re right Minnie, “You both can use this room. I’ll just sleep with Hyukjae..” WHAT?!

 

“But how about Kyuhyun oppa?”  YEAAAH~ WHAT ABOUT ME?!

 

“Dae… Are you okay if he sleeps here with you guys? You can use my bed since it’s bigger than Kyuhyun’s..” Minnie you talked a lot, huh? You should discuss it with me first!

 

“I’m okay with that, we can sleep together on Sungmin oppa’s bed, ______-ah. And let Kyuhyun sleeps in his bed, what do you think?” Hyeonmi asked

 

“I’m okay, as long as it’s okay with Kyuhyun oppa…” I’m okay but….

 

“Aw, he won’t mind.. I’ll talk to him” Sungmin said. OMO. He’s going out of the room, he’ll find me eav…. “Ah! Kyuhyun-ah! What are you doing here? Were you eavesdropping to us?” Now I’m busted.

 

“NO! I didn’t hear anything. I… I just wanna sleep… How’s ______-ah?”

 

“Well.. Come here..” he pulled me down so he could whisper to me, “I set ______ and her sister to sleep in our room tonight!” He whispered me excitedly.

 

“What is it for?!”

 

“You love her, don’t you?” he asked innocently. Or stupidly.

 

“Hyung, you don’t have to help set anything, okay? Don’t you think it’s awkward if I sleep there with her?”

 

“Why? It’s not like you’re going to do something bad on her, right? Besides, Hyeonmi will sleep there too, so relax..”

 

“Sungmin-ssi. I really wish I’m healthy enough to punish you now..” I sighed at the idea ‘punishing him’ that sounded gay, “Anyway, thanks for helping me out, hyung”

 

I left Sungmin hyung and walked into my room. ______ was there, lay on Sungmin hyung bed with the blanked wrapped around all her body except her head. She looked funny like that. I chuckled when I saw her like that.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa…” She said as she realized I was in the room.

 

“Dae, ______-ah.. Are you okay?” I walked to her as she sat up on the bed.

 

“I’m all okay.. Oppa, Me and Audrey will sleep here tonight.. Is it okay?” she asked shyly.

 

“It’s okay.. Where’s Hyeonmi?”

 

“I’m here~” She shouted from the bathroom, “Do you mind if I’m using your bathroom?”

 

“You can sleep there too if you want..” I said, just joking.

 

“Oh, okay. I’ll sleep here. I know you want to sleep with ______-ah alone..” She jokes back. But it really embarrassed me and ______. She tucked down her head in the blanket because of her shyness.

 

I was going to break the ice but then Hyeonmi got out from the bathroom with her pajamas on, “So, I still have to sleep in the bathroom or what?” she asked jokingly

 

“Aniyo~ I’m just kidding. You can’t sleep in the bathroom..” I said as I smiled at her. She just giggling and hopped on the bed. She pulled the blanket and got herself into the blanket.

 

I change into my PJs, brushed my teeth and washed my face in the bathroom. And when I got out, the room light was turned off. I guess they’d fallen sleep. I sat on my bed and faced to ______ who’s sleeping. I’ve watched her sleeping for three times, and the face didn’t get changed. It was peacefully and cute. I swear she’ll drool a few minutes more if still hanging likes that. I chuckled.

 

“_______-ah..” I whispered her name, but she didn’t react. She’s really fall asleep then. I caressed her cheek, traced it down from her forehead to her chin. And pinched her chubby cheek lightly, “Sleep tight ______-ah, have sweet dreams…”

 

I leaned my head to hers, and planted a soft kiss on her lips before I got on my bed and sleep.