Travelling Japan (part 1)

Traveler's Love

 “Am I disturbing you?” Kyuhyun asked the moment ______ opened her room’s door for him.

_______ rubbed her eyes, she just awaken by the bell that vigorously rang from the door. “You woke me up” she grumbled. Kyuhyun laughed at her ‘morning’ attitude. She’s still wearing her white PJ’s and her hair was messed up, "Wae? I'm like this when I waken up by others"

“I’m sorry, I don’t know you’re such a bed head. Can I come in?”

“Sure, come on in..” ______ realized that Kyuhyun brought or technically dragged something as she finally fully awoke, “Is that your luggage?”

“Yeah.. It is”

“Why did you bring it here? And why do you look like you’re going somewhere?”

“I’m moving out. I’ve checked out my room”

“Checked out?! What did you mean, checked out?!” ______ asked him in shocked yet confused tone, “Wait, are we leaving soon? Where are the others?”

“Nope, we still have a few more nights here..” Kyuhyun scratched his back head and smiled at her nervously, “And.. the others are on their way back to Korea now”

“WHAT?!!” ______ shocked shout made Kyuhyun cringed a bit. He knew she’ll react like this, “THEY’D LEFT US?!”

“Yes..Not technically, they just went home and we’ll stay here longer than them”

“We? What do you mean?” She looked at him confusedly, “Kyuhyun oppa, you better explain everything”

“Okay.. I told you I’ve asked Teuki hyung whether you can go with me or not, right?” ______ answered with nods, “Well, that included this. I told him that you and I will spend one more night longer than the others..”

“Wha-..” she was about to protested but Kyuhyun immediately cut her off,

“… To have a vacation! Just a short vacation, both of us will explore and enjoy Tokyo for a day and a night. And then he said yes. He allowed me to take you” Kyuhyun waited for her reaction but she just folded her arms on her chest and still glared at him, so he went on,

“Come on.. It will be fun.. Japan is amazing, Tokyo is amazing! We can go shopping in Shibuya or Harajuku, we can watch fireworks festival here, trying to wear Yukata, you will love it here..”

______ sighed. She didn’t hate the idea of having fun in Japan like Kyuhyun said but something bothered her, “How could Leeteuk oppa allow you? He’s too over protective with me..”

“Well.. I have my ways..” He chuckled, “I guess that’s the privilege of being the magnae. I just have to whine and sulked a while and then hyung-deul will give me everything I want”

“Of course, your magnae’s privilege. Geez..”

“So? What do you think? Do you want to stay here with me or we just go back to Korea?” Kyuhyun asked her. A tint of worry was in his question. He was worried that ______ wouldn’t want to stay with him.

“I’d love to stay..” Kyuhyun eyes widened as he heard that, “I always love Japan. That’s why I’m kinda happy that you take me here. But..”

“But?”

“You said you just checked out your room. So where are you going to sleep tonight?”

“Oh that’s… I’ve told my manager to extend your room and my room for one more night. But they said the hotel’s full and apparently the only room that can get extended is this room..”

“So you’re saying we’ll sleep together in this room?”

“Yeah.. Apparently so..”

“But there’s only one bed.. King sized bed..”

“I can sleep on the couch..” Kyuhyun emphasized, “But we can talk about it later.. We shouldn’t waste our time, we have plenty things to do now”

“What are we going to do?”

“I said, plenty. And it’s going to surprise you. But for now you have to take a bath first and then we start our date” Kyuhyun said as he pushed _____ to the bathroom.

“Wait, wait.. A date?”

“Of course it’s a date!  A surprise date” He excitedly said, “Ppali, you have to bath right now!”

______ rolled her eyes. She got inside the bathroom with her towel and bath utilities in her hands and closed the door after threateningly said, “Do not peep!”

 

 

*******************************

 

 

It didn’t take time too long for ______ to take a bath and prepared herself for their Japan ‘date’.  After she was done taking bath, she wore the clothes that Kyuhyun picked personally (Kyuhyun insisted to choose the clothes for her, so he rummaged her baggage which tuned into chaotic scene after he accidentally took out her black and white lace bra) and then put light makeup on her face and let her hair fall naturally.

 

Kyuhyun picked her a loose sleeveless white shirt and a mini grey swing skirt which were matched with him. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and black cropped pants. They both really looked like a couple tourist.

“Where are we going now?” _______ asked Kyuhyun as they were walking on the sidewalk of the street.

“You haven’t eaten, right?”

_____ shook her head, “No, I haven’t. And I’m pretty hungry right now”

“Okay, so we lunch first and then shopping. Maybe we should go to Shibuya. What do you think?”

“Shibuya’s great! I really want to shop at Shibuya. You know ichi-maru-kyu building?”

“Ichi what Kyu?” he tilted his eyebrows, “What does it have to do with me?

______ laughed at him, “No, it’s not your Kyu name, kyu means nine in Japanese” she explained, “I was saying 109 building, the famous fashion shopping in Shibuya. I want to go there”

“Oh, you mean that one. Of course! We’ll go there later, you’ll love it”

“Yes, yes. And then can we go to Harajuku? I want to go shopping in Takea Dori Street and maybe we can go to LaForet..”

“Okay, we have to go there because I never go to Harajuku.. Have you been there?”

“Of course! I’ve been an exchange student here for a month in high school, I stayed in Shinjuku so I’m kinda familiar with Shibuya and Harajuku”

“Great, then! Where else do you want to go?”

“Wait, have you planned somewhere to go? I thought you’ve planned everything..”

“I’ve planned something for tonight, but I don’t know what to do except shopping and eating for our whole day” Kyuhyun chuckled, “Maybe you should be the guide instead of me”

“Okaaayy~ So we’re going to shop the whole day, then!”

They arrived at Shibuya after taking a train on Yamanote Line. As always, Shibuya was really crowded by many people. Most of them were young people. Kyuhyun and _____ was amazed with the hectic crowd around them. There would be hundreds people walking to cross the street.

“Let’s cross the street. There’s a restaurant there” Kyuhyun pointed at a restaurant across the street.

“Okay..”

They started walking cross the street with Kyuhyun led the way. The street was really hectic. ______ managed to stick behind Kyuhyun by holding to his backpack, but suddenly a group of people bumped her. She accidently losing her grip on Kyuhyun’s backpack and later she was lost in the crowd.

“Oppa! Wait..” She called him out but apparently he didn’t hear her because of the noise of crowd. She was being pushed by the crowd further and further from him. Kyuhyun kept walking because he didn’t notice that _____ was nowhere behind him.

“Dang. How could he didn’t notice that I’m lost?” ______ murmured. But seconds later she saw that Kyuhyun noticed her non-existence. He spun around, crashing everyone walked near him and didn’t give a damn if people started cursing him.

_______ saw how panic and anxious Kyuhyun was as he look through the crowded to find her. She raised her hand and waved to him, so he could spot her. Fortunately, he did spot her. “______-ah!” He called her out.

“You freaked me out just then!” He exclaimed as they finally reunited again.

“Someone pushed me away from you. I’m sorry..”

“That’s okay. Come on, we’re blocking people’s way” Fearing that he would lose ______ in the crowd again, Kyuhyun grabbed ______’s hand and led her crossed the street. For the rest time they’re walking on the street, he kept holding her hand tight, so he could never lost her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One chapter updated before my laptop gets repaired!

You see, I've mentioned alot about some places in Japan and I made it a abit too detailed too. Maybe you'll think it was a little unnecessary, I think it's kinda unnecessary too, but the story's title is "Traveler's Love" so I'll put some travelling thing in my story.

I've insert Indonesia, Singapore, Korea, and Japan.. Can you recommend me which country or place that I should insert again to this story? I ever think about LA and Italy.. but I'm still confused..