How is it like when you fall in love?

Traveler's Love

Am I being childish? Is my decision to ignore them the best thing to do? Kyuhyun oppa and Heechul oppa kept calling me this whole week, but I never dare to pick up their calls. What should I say to them? What should I do? Will it be better if I choose one of them? But who should I choose? Do I even love any of them? These questions kept bugging my mind. Thank God I’ve been busy with trial exams neither of them dares to come to see me at home and disturb my study.

In the middle of my courses, I managed to sneak out and having a lunch time with my new girlfriends, Sulli and Krystal. I don’t remember how, me and Sulli became really close and Krystal is really a nice girl despite her cold looks and her ‘sometimes’ rude mouth. Besides, they’re just one year younger than me.

“Onnie, you can’t ignore them like that.. You have to talk to them about this!”

“Aish.. Why does everybody keep saying that to me?? Talk to them! Choose one of them! Don’t ignore them, blablabla~”

“Because it’s the right thing to do!” Krystal said, “Seriously, why are you being so stubborn like this?”

“Dae~ She’s right! You’re so stubborn!” Sulli added.

“Arasso, arasso! I’m stubborn, so what?!” Aish~ These girls are being noisy too, just like the others. I need at least someone defending my side.

“Oh! By the way, Heechul oppa called last night” Sulli suddenly said, “He talked about you”

“Jinja? What did he say?” I made my voice as calm as I can. I mean, I do curious about what he said to Sulli, but I made it not so obvious. The fact is, I’m curious. Really curious.

“What else? Of course he talked about you! Sheesh! It was the first time I was bored talking to him”

Me and Krystal giggled, “So, I’m a boring topic, then?”

“Jeongmal! I mean, he was always talking about you and never mentioned anything else! I asked him about his chocoball meet up last night and all he had to say was ‘it’s fun’ then he talked about you back!” She mimicked Heechul at the fun part and succeed to made me and Krystal laughed

“Heechul oppa usually talked a lot about his chocoball group, right?” Krystal asked

“That’s what I’m talking about! Ah! He said he loves you, but I think he’s kinda…weird..” she suddenly sounded down. What did he mean by weird?

“Weird how?” Krystal Asked before I could ask.

“I asked that he must be really nervous near you, his heart beats really fast like dugeun dugeun and so on.. But he said no.. He said he wasn’t like that if he nears you..”

“What’s so wrong about it, then?” I asked her confusedly. I didn’t get her point.

“Aren’t you supposed to be like that if you’re near the one you love?” She answered, “Can’t properly talk, blushing all the time, you’ll see flower’s petals around you, warmth wind blowing, and the time seems slow motioned..”

I laughed at her. She was day dreaming things and smiling like a fool, “Flowers? Slow motion? *chuckles* you read mangas and watch drama too much, Sulli-ah..”

“But that’s true!” She protested and pouted, made me laughed more. She’s so cute by pouting like that

“How do you feel when you’re near Heechul oppa, onnie?” Krystal suddenly asked me, making me stopped laughing.

 

“Me? I feel…. I don’t know.. Nothing? Normal?” They gave me unbelieving looks, “I really don’t feel anything! No flowers and wind, no slow motion.. Happy, maybe? Just the same way I feel if I’m with you guys.”

“Okay…. That’s.. Unexceptional. So how’s with Kyuhyun oppa, then?”

“If I with Kyuhyun oppa, I feel…..”

I feel what? Being near Kyuhyun oppa is always..nice. He’s cheeky and witty but so caring. Even sometimes I couldn’t stand his high self confidence, but I eventually find it cute. And of course his kisses…… Aish! Why should I remember that!

“Onnie, onnie!” Sulli snatch her fingers in front of my face and snapped my thoughts away. Am I spacing out this time?

“You’re spacing out! Are you okay?” Sulli asked with worried face. I guess I was spacing out. Geez.

“I’m okay.. I was just thinking..” I murmured.

“Thinking of what? You’re blushing, onnie!”

“Yeah! your face is really flustered” Krystal added, “Aaah~ You must thinking about Kyuhyun oppa, ne?”

“A-aniyo!!I-it’s not like th-that!” Aissh! Why should I stutter like that? “It’s the heat! The heat is too hot, don’t you think?”

“Aniii~” They both chirped. 

“You were thinking of Kyuhyun oppa and then blushed!” Krystal stated excitedly.

“I know! You must’ve been thinking your kisses with him, right? Yaah~ Onnie, you’re so ert!” Sulli added

“Ani! Ani! I didn’t think of that!” gosh! I’m sooo busted! Are they a psychic or what?

“Onnie, it’s just me and Krystal, you don’t have to hide things, you know..”

“Sulli’s right, onnie.. You have to tell us, what did you feel if you’re with Kyuhyun oppa?”

I sighed and looked at the girls. They’re staring at me with glowing eyes, hands hold on their chins and expecting me to spill everything out. Geez.. What’s the meaning of girl’s time if you don’t share every secret you have, right? But the thing is.. I really don’t have any idea of how I feel with Heechul oppa or Kyuhyun oppa.

“Molla…” I uttered.

“Aish! Onnie you’re no fun!” Sulli groaned. They start bugging me about how I feel, but I just ignore them and eat my food until they finally give in and stop talking about that.

After we’ve finished our lunch, Sulli and Krystal have to go to their next schedule. I was thinking if we could go window shopping first but unfortunately they have no time to do it. Because I brought my car here and apparently they have no ride, I give them a ride to their work place.

“Thank you so much onnie, let’s hang out again next time” Sulli said as she got out the car.

“Thanks for the ride, onnie. Drive safely..” Krystal said too.

“You’re welcome, you should introduce me with your rest member someday, ‘kay?”

“Dae, I’ll introduce you next time! Vic umma said she wants to meet you”

“Jinja?? Aigoo~ I wanna meet her too.. Oh well, I guess I’m going now. You girls get in, ppali!”

“Dae!!”

They both wave me goodbyes and run into the building. The building is too familiar, I think I’ve been here once but I forget when it is.. That’s not important.. What’s important is the one who caught my eyes.. It’s him.. A van stopped right in front of my car, a man came out from the van and made a contact with my eyes. That’s it… This is where Heechul oppa dragged me before. This is the dance studio where Super Junior usually practices. No wonder why he’s here too. What should I do now? I never expect to meet Kyuhyun oppa now!

“_______-ah!!” Oh, great. He called out my name. And not to mention he’s now coming here!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI THERE!! I knew I knew I knew, It's been to long since my last update, and I've promised you that I'll update regulary.. It's just that I'm kinda stuck with this fics, and bored too. I think I prefer read fics than write it.. But it's okay.. I kinda hv a lot inspiration these days.. I even wanna start writing oneshots! Idk..

ANYWAY! I'm overly excited and happy today! IT'S GAEMGYU'S BIRTHDAY!!! Wohooo!! I can believe it... The boy's turning 23rd (24th in Korea)!! We were trending #EvilMagnaeKyu last year.. and now we're trending #GaemGyuDay..whoaa.. Time run so fast..

So.. To celebrate his birthday.. I 'm gonna update double.. Nope, make it TRIPLET updates tonight!!! Keep your eyes on!

(ps. the main image is 5 years old Kyu who's celebrating his 5th birthday. KYUTE!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUNAH!!


You're the man who earn my very first love at first sight..
You're an Angel with Evil character,You're miracle for surviving that fatal accident..
You're a nerdie, a geek that loves Math
You're such a gamer, a player, but never a playboy
You're a kid, who acts so mature and cool,
A Super Junior only Magnae,
who not using honorifics to the older members,
but that's your charm, that's so evil magnae Kyu who loved by everybody..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHO KYUHYUN!!!