twelve

Traveler's Love

It has been almost a week since the last time I went to super junior's dorm. Super junior has been busy these days. They won their first win in Music Bank last week and I believed they will win on this week's music bank. Strangely, Heechul called me so many times these days. I didn't know how he could know my phone number. I never gave it to him. And as strange as Heechul's calls, Kyuhyun visited my house with Leeteuk oppa several times.

 

"Kyu came to your place AGAIN?" Heechul asked. We're on the phone right now.

 

"Yeah~ Surprising,huh? He came with Leeteuk oppa again plus Sungmin oppa"

 

"What did they do in your place?"

 

"Nothing much. Leeteuk oppa, as usual was just having lunch here. Ah! Oppa, hang on for a second, I'm cooking rite now, and it's ready...wait" I put my phone, run into the kitchen and turn off the stove and put the phone back, "hey there"

 

"Hmm... So you're cooking??"

 

"Ne.."

 

"What are you cooking?"

  

"Hmm.. Indonesian foods and Gimbab"

 

"Okay. Wait for me. I'll be there a second"

 

"What?!! Oppa! Wait!" But he hung up.

 

What did he mean he'll be here?! Did he mean he wanna come over?! Shoot! I didn't wear any nice clothes! I was wearing my sleeping dress!

 

I ran to my room and changed my clothes with a nicer one. So I changed it with a short jeans and a grey loose shirt.

 

“Audreeeyyy!! Onnie!!” I shouted my siter’s name.

 

“What?! Are you done cooking?” She shouted back from her room. She’s been in her room for a day long. She’s composing a song for her college assignment lately.

 

“Yes! And you know what? KIM HEECHUL is coming over here!!”

 

“What?!” She ran out from her room and met me in the kitchen, “Jungsoo Oppa’s friend who took you home last time?”

 

“Uh-huh.. Now help me prepare the foods”

 

“He’s having dinner with us?”

 

“I guess so..” I said.

 

“DING DONG!!”

 

Suddenly the door bell rang. NO! He’s coming already?

I ran to the door and opened it. And it was him, standing in front of me! God, he’s surely smokin’ HOT! He was wearing jeans and grey t-shirt and shades.

 

“Hi there..”

 

“Hi.. Emm.. Can I come in now? I’m afraid someone will spot me here”

 

“Oh, come in then. Treat this as your own home.”

 

“Thank You..” He walked into my living room and sat at the sofa as I told him to. My sister came from the kitchen and greeted Heechul. I introduced them both each other. He looked kinda awkward and quite with my sister. Was he being a shy boy again? LOL.

 

“Oppa, do you wanna have lunch with us?” I asked him after my sister left us to the kitchen again.

 

“Of course. What do you think I come here for?” He answered in whisper

 

“Haha. Come on then”

 

I walked him to the dining room and then served the food to the dining table. He kept watching me serving the food in silent. My sister helped me with the utensils. I took the rice for Heechul in a rice bowl and give it to him. He smiled so big when I give the bowl to him.

 

“What?” I asked him as I took off my apron.

 

“hihi.. When you were serving the food with that cute apron.. You’re kinda ”

 

“What?! Oppa!!” How could he say that?! My sister was here too! And now she's laughing because of it!

 

“What? I’m just being honest.” He said that innocently.

 

“Ugh. Oppa, you..! Seriously! Haaah~”

 

“Ahahaha. Let’s just eat, ______-ah” Audrey said.

 

“Eat ______-ah, just eat…” Heechul said.

 

I spent the whole day with Heechul. After having lunch, I thought he would go home but he wasn’t. He said he wanted to hang out with me. He said he wanted to watch TV or play games with me. What happened with him exactly? When he said he wanted to watch TV with me, he really meant that. When it was just the two of us in living room, he picked the TV remote and the TV by his self. He also changed the channel to the one he wanted. And he picked Nickelodeon which showed Naruto.

 

“Yah! Oppa! I don’t want to watch cartoon! Changed it”

 

“No~ We’re going to watch this!”

 

“Oppa!!”

 

“What?” He didn’t changed the channel even if I had yelled him

 

“Gimme that remote!”

“Nope.. You just sit and watch”

 

He didn’t even look at me. Wow. Did that Naruto Cartoon so great? So he came to my house just to have Lunch and watch TV??

 

“Whatever..” I murmured.

 

Maybe I should just left him watched that Naruto. I’ll just go online with my Laptop. So I took my Laptop in my room, brought it to the living room, sat beside Heechul and went browsing my laptop.

 

“I’ll just check my twitter…” I murmured.

 

“You have twitter?!” Heechul asked in surprised.

 

“Of course I have it. I have it for more than a year..”

 

“Hmmm.. Have you followed mine?” He asked in curious. Yes of course I have, pabo! I was an ELF, how couldn’t I follow @heedictator on twitter?

 

“Heedictator?”

 

“Yes, yes!”

 

“I have following you, oppa. After all, I’m used to be your fans, remember? But what’s breaking my heart, it’s you who’s not following me…”

 

“What’s your user name? I’ll follow you right away..” He took his Iphone from his pants and typed something, maybe he went online.

 

“It’s @______” I answered. He typed something again on his iPhone, and suddenly screamed.

 

“Aaahh~ I forgot you’re not Korean!”

 

“What?”

 

“Look at your tweets. It’s in English or Indonesian. You didn’t tweet hangul. Damn.. I can’t follow you.. What will my fans say?”

 

“Oh.. You’re right” and I was disappointed as he said that. I knew he can’t follow my twitter. His fans would freak out if they find out Heechul is following a girl like me.

 

“Owch, don’t make that face~ I feel bad now.. I’m sorry”

 

‘No, oppa. That’s okay.. Even Leeteuk oppa doesn’t follow my twitter too. And it’s okay with me. I’m not that into twitter tho..”

 

“You lied. Look. You have 15 thousand tweets!!”

 

“Aaahhh.. Whatever. The thing is, I don’t mind if you don’t follow my twitter. Now, why are you here? Don’t you have any schedule today?”

 

“Schedule.. Damn! What time is it?” He checked at his watch, “Darn it! It’s already 6! I have to practice at 6.30!”

 

“Practice? What practice?”

 

“Dance practice for our new song.. I skipped practicing a lot,I promised everyone I’ll come today.. You wanna come?”

 

“What? Is it okay?”

 

“Of course. Come on. Get your jacket too”

“Okay, then.”

 

After I took my jacket from my room and asked permission from my sister, I went to a dance studio near Super Junior’s dorm with Heechul. The studio and their dorm are located very nearly with Han River. I wished Leeteuk oppa want to take me to Han River because I never go there. I went in nervously to the Studio with Heechul. It’s my first time to meet Super Junior without Leeteuk oppa. Well he’s in the studio of course, but he didn’t have any idea if I was coming here. Heechul walked in with me and opened the studio door. When we entered the room there was an unfamiliar song from the speaker. Super Junior was in the studio, practicing dance with this song. They didn’t realize we were there until Heechul made a sound.

 

{In Korean} “Yah! You started without me!”

 

And everybody started to look at us. They were really surprised when they saw me. Especially Leeteuk oppa and Kyuhyun. They both looked confused. Sungmin ran to the corner room and turned off the CD player. They stopped practicing and came over me and Heechul.

 

“______-ah! You’re here?” Leeteuk oppa asked me as he hugged me. We’re always hugging if we meet each other.

 

“Heechul oppa took me here, so..” He was so surprised when I mentioned Heechul’s name.

 

{In Korean} “Heechul-ah! Why are you with her?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

 

{In Korean} “I was having launch in her house.. why?” Heechul answered.

 

The boys looked surprised to know Heechul had a lunch with me in my house. Donghae, Siwon and Shindong even teased Heechul. I didn’t have any idea why. It was just a lunch. I bet Kyuhyun was having million of bad thoughts now since he ever saw me kissing with Heechul. And one thing that so strange, He didn’t talk much to me. Meanwhile, Leeteuk oppa kept bugging me about how Heechul could go to my house, if Audrey was in the house too with us, about how dangerous Heechul could be (LOL) etc. He also forbade me to let a man come into the house. I saw Kyuhyun was looking at me but he slightly looked away. What’s wrong with him? Maybe I should talk to him.

NO ONE’S POV

 

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong and Ryeowook were sitting at the corner of the studio room, taking a rest before they start practicing again. They were discussing about the dance as ______ walked to them. ______ sat beside Kyuhyun after Sungmin invited her to sit with them.

 

“Hey there” ______ greeted Kyuhyun who’s beside her and nudge him a little.

 

“Hey” Kyuhyun said. He answered her but didn’t look at _____ at all. They were in silent and only listening to Shindong Ryeowook and Sungmin who were busy discussing the dance move.

 

“So you’re going out with Heechul now?” Kyuhyun asked coldly.

“What?! No way! What makes you think like that?!”

 

“He was having lunch at your house. Doesn’t it sound like you guys are a couple, or what?”

 

“We were just having LUNCH! Nothing happened!” ______ said panicky

 

“Relax.. I’m just asking, okay?” ______ nodded weakly, “So, since having lunch to a girl’s house is not a couple thingy..” Kyuhyun looked at ______’s eyes, “Can we have lunch together at your house next time?”

 

“What? Seriously…” ______ asked but Kyuhyun didn’t say any words. He just stared ______ in her eyes, “No, we can’t”

 

“Eeh?! Why??”

 

”Because Leeteuk oppa forbid me to let a man comes into my house. Maybe you should asked him first..”

 

“No, it’s okay. Then, how about having lunch outside? I know some good restaurant that you may like”

 

“Well I don’t eat Korean..”

 

“Don’t worry, leave it to me. So, how about tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked cheerfully

 

“Tomorrow’s good” ______ answered with a smile.

 

“EVERYONE GATHER!! START PRACTICING!!” Suddenly Leeteuk shouted. He called the other members to start practicing again. Hearing the leader ordered then to gather they all got up and ended their rest.

 

“______-ah, sit there and watch oppa, okay?” Leeteuk said. ______ was blushing because of it and it made everyone laughed.

 

“So tomorrow is a date then..” Kyuhyun said before he left ______.

 

“Pardon?”

 

“Tomorrow’s a date, You and Me” Kyuhyun said as he left _____ who was still confused.