Ice cream, river cruise, what a date..

Traveler's Love

 

~in the morning~

 

They woke up at 8 in the morning and had their breakfast in the restaurant. As Heechul wanted, they checked out from the hotel slightly after they had their breakfast. Heechul said he wanted to sightseeing and shopping earlier so they could make it home to Korea in the afternoon.

 

_______ really excited with their ‘date’ today. She wore an orange summer dress matched with her white converse and her white backpack. She made her hair pony tailed.  She looked really cute while Heechul looked handsome (as always) by wearing a white hooded jacket with a light grey t-shirt inside of it, a light blue jeans and of course a black shades.

 

“You look like a kindergartner with that outfit” Heechul teased ______. They’d checked out from the hotel and decided to take a walk around the Orchard road and started sightseeing.

 

“Yeah, and you look like a ert stalker with that outfit” ______ back, “Take off that stupid shades. There’s even no sun here!”

 

“It’s not for the sun light, but for my disguise, so no one will recognize me!”

 

“Who are you? Clark Ken?” she said in sarcasm tone, “even with the shades and the hoodie or even if you add a mask on, I’ll still recognize you as Kim Heechul!”

 

“So what do you want? You want me to wear a wig, again?” Heechul asked in annoyance.

 

“Nope! Just take off those stupid sunglasses! If I said it’s okay, it’s okay then!”

 

“Who are you? A God?!”

 

“I’m Park _____! If you won’t take off your sunglasses then I won’t continue our date!”

 

Heechul sighed and then took off his sunglasses, “Happy?” he asked, a little bit irritated. ______ nodded her head in satisfied and smiled, “Happy” They both then start to walk.

 

“So, it’s a date, then?” Heechul suddenly asked while they’re walking.

“Pardon?”

 

“It’s a date then, you said that before”

 

“What?! No!”

“Oh, yes! You said you wouldn’t continue our date if I didn’t take off my shades” He said as he grinned.

 

“Really? I guess it’s a slipped tongue” ______ answered coolly.

 

“Why are you so cold to me? So Kyu could have a date with you but I couldn’t?” ______ stopped her step. She was surprised with what Heechul have said. She glared at him.

 

“Okay, so I did have a date with Kyuhyun, why? Do you have any problem with that? Are you jealous?”

 

“Jealous? No~ of course not! Why should I?” Heechul scoffed and continued to walk. ______ followed him and walked beside him

 

“I don’t know.. But why are you keep bragging about Kyuhyun and I?”

 

“I never did that!”

 

“You just did oppa… Admit it, you’re jealous!!”

 

Heechul sighed, “Okay, okay! I’m jealous! Now stop nagging or else we’ll skip the date for nothing!” His face was all red after he said that. And it just made _____ laugh him off.

 

“Ahahahah, oppa you’re so funny..”

 

“Oh, Shut up..”

 

______ and Heechul walked along the Orchard road and stopped by in some interesting store. They once stopped in front of a -toys shop. Heechul was really interested with the shop. He asked _____ to go into the shop but she said no. Heechul kept forcing her to enter the shop and finally she agreed to go into the shop. Heechul was very excited. He took some photos inside the store and sent it to the other members. They went out the store after _____ forced him to go out quickly.

 

They continued walked and took photos everywhere. ______ spotted an Ice cream vendor that she told to Super Junior boys yesterday. She excitedly pulled Heechul’s arm to walk there. She bought one corn flavored ice cream with a slice of bread for Heechul and her favorite vanilla blueberry flavored for herself. She ended up eating two of it. After having some ice cream, ______ remember a place that she really wanted to go. It’s Clarke quay riverside. They took an MRT (like a subway train) to Clarke quay.

 

Clarke quay is a historical riverside quay in Singapore, located within the Singapore river Planning area. It’s also the name of a road along the quay which was converted into a pedestrian mall. There are restored warehouse features a whole range of restaurants, wine bar, entertainment shops and retail shops.

 

______ and Heechul crossed the river by a bridge and walked to Clarke quay street, they took so many photos there because the view and the buildings are really beautiful. They even asked someone to take a photo of them both. They were walking along the Clarke street when suddenly they found Turkish Ice cream vendor. ______ who really loves ice cream, once again pulled Heechul to walk there and bought another ice cream.

 

“What??? Another ice cream?” Heechul said and sighed.

 

“Yup! Come on, you have to see this! It’s different from the other ice cream vendors!”

 

“What? The price is different, too?” Heechul asked sarcastically

 

“No~ It’s not the price. You gotta love his performance” ______ said as she pointed the Arabic man who sells the ice cream.

 

“What performance?” Heechul asked. He was curious with the ice cream vendor and looked at ______ confusedly.

 

“Oppa, buy me the strawberry one..” ______ said. Heechul walked to the vendor confusedly.

 

“One strawberry cone, please” Heechul ordered. The Arabic man dug the ice cream and put it on a cone. He gave the ice cream to Heechul. But when Heechul reach out his hand and try to grab the cone, the man pulled the ice cream back.

 

“What the…..” Heechul muttered. He was surprised by what the man did. But ______ was all happy and smiling. He then tried to grab the Ice cream from the man, but he kept making fun of Heechul so he couldn’t take it. He flipped the ice cream up and down but the ice cream was so sticky that it didn’t fell!

 

“Yah! I want my ice cream!” Heechul yelled. ______ and the Arabic man laughed because of Heechul’s bad temper.

 

“Okay, grumpy. Here’s your ice cream~” Heechul finally could take his ice cream. _____ and Heechul walked away after finally took the ice cream.

 

“Oh, it’s a good thing that the ice cream taste really good” Heechul said after he the ice cream once and then gave it to ______.

 

“Ahahahaha. You really pissed off, huh? I told you, you gotta love the performance”

 

“Forget it already. Now where’re we going?” Heechul asked impatient.

 

“Hmm.. What about the river cruise?” ______ pointed to a plank written ‘The river cruise’

 

The River Cruise is another highlight of Clarke quay. It’s a boat ride along the river. They paid the ticket and then got onto the boat. They both sat comfortably in the corner. The boat started the engine when it was full. Heechul and ______ was enjoying the cool breeze, dazzling lights and sound from the little restaurants and bars established along the river. They took pictures again on the boat.

 

“If there’s nobody but us on this boat, I’ll stand up there..” Heechul pointed at the boat’s deck, “And do the famous ‘Titanic’ scene with you”

 

“Oppa, you’re weird…”

 

They both laughed and seemed so happy with the boat trip. The cruise was 30 minutes short. They were dropped off at the place they were picked up before. People said time run so fast when they have a good time, that’s what happened with Heechul and ______. Time passed so fast that it’s already the time that they have to go to the Airport. They took a Taxi and went slightly to the airport.