May the best man win!

Traveler's Love

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

Another practice today.. Aish! After what’ve happened with me and ______ last night, I should come to her place now instead of practicing here. But what can I do? Teuki hyung and manager hyung won’t let me skip my schedule just because of a girl.

“Kyuhyun-ah! We’re almost late, get outta this car, ppali!”

“Dae, hyung~” as my manager ordered me to do, I hopped out of my van and waked to the building entrance..

I saw two girls just got into the building. That was Sulli and Krystal, I guess.. Geez, they’re late too? They’re the magnaes in SMTown, right? When I was still a hoobae, I came to the practice studio earlier than the other sunbaes. If I didn’t, the sunbaes would ignore me like I wasn’t in the same room with them. Well, I thought the rules have changed now.

And whose car is this? Did the owner know that it’s forbidden to park a car here? S/He even parked right near the traffic sign. Wait! I think I know whose car is it. And she’s inside her car. Omo!

“______-ah!!” I called her and ran to her. She looked so surprised and panicked when she saw me. Did she just abruptly pull the car’s engine? No, no, no~ She can’t run away from me.

“Wait!” I grasped her car’s window on the edge of it, which is Thank God opened widely. “Don’t go!”

“Ah, Kyuhyun oppa. You surprised me. I didn’t know that you’re here.” she lied. We just made eyes contact the moment I saw her.  But I’ll just buy it.

“Yeah, I have to practice for our SMTown concert with the other SM artists.. You surprised me more, _____-ah.. What are you doing here?”

“I was giving a ride for Sulli and Krystal. They’re just got inside the building”

I nodded, “I saw them before. So, you’re close with them now?”

“Yes, Sulli and Krystal are really nice to me and their ages are close to mine” I nodded again to her answer. This is too awkward, we never been this awkward before.

“Well…” she broke the silent, “I guess I’m going now. Nice to meet you, oppa”

Ehh?! She’s leaving? Andwe! She can’t! “Jjakkaman, ______-ah!” She looked at me, “We need to talk”

“There’s nothing to talk oppa, I have to go now” She said coldly.

“There are a lot of things to talk! Please, don’t go home now, let’s talk first..”

“I can’t! I have something to catch up, oppa!”

“I know you’re lying, ______-ah! Please, please, I’m begging you.. Give me a chance, please lemme talk first..” I lowered my head and pleaded her. Does she know that this is really a rare chance to have me, Cho Kyuhyun, begging to someone?

“Oppa… Aish! Listen, I’m not lying, my grandma really needs me right now”

“______-ah, please.. I just want a time to talk, please.. I won’t force you anything like I did last night. Please? Can you-…”

“OH CRAP!” ______ suddenly cursed, “Oppa, I think those girls are your fans! They’re running here!”

What? Oh craaappp!!! She was right. I saw bunch teen girls are walking here with cameras in their hands.

“You gotta go, oppa. They can’t see you with me!”

‘But.. We should..”

“Later, oppa, later.. You can talk to me later. Now I should go. Bye!” Then she closed her window and abruptly drove away. .. ! !!

“KYUHYUN-AH! GET INSIDE!!” Manager hyung shouted at me from inside the building. Before the girls could get nearer, I managed to ran and got inside the building. Phew…..

Now how can I talk to her again? She won’t answer my call, definitely. Cyworld? Naah~ She didn’t have one. Starcraft? Silly me, of course not. Twitter? Should I tweet her something? Nope. She’ll be bashed by other ELFs. What if… what if I come to her house? That’s it Cho Kyuhyun!! You’re so smart!!! I just come to her house, invading her house and talk to her. End of story.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Stop day dreaming! You didn’t greet the others” Once again, manager hyung shouted at me. But thanks to him, I woke up from my deep thoughts (?)

“Eh?!” Great, now I’m actually inside the studio where all SM artist and trainer are gathered, they’re staring at me confusedly including my hyungs, “A-Annyeonghaseo~ Sorry I’m late”

The hoobaes start bowing and greet me, I don’t know what’s inside of me now, but I just ignore them and walk passing them all and take a seat at the corner room.

“Kyuhyun-ah, are you okay? Are you sick or feeling not well?”

“Sungmin hyung….” I looked at him who’s sitting next to me. “Gwenchana.. Waeyo?”

“Everyone’s worrying you! You were like walking zombie just then. What’s gotten into you?”

“I’m all okay, hyung.. I just.. I just need to talk to ______-ah.. I want to see her now.”

“Yah, you know you can’t. Teuki hyung probably will kill you if you do. Unless…..”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you’ve made up with Heechul hyung….” He answered hesitantly. I just laugh at his answer. Me? Make up with Heechul hyung? Hah! There’s no way I’ll talk to him first!

“You’re nuts, hyung~”

‘Eh?! Wae? I thought it’s Teuki hyung’s condition, right? Hyung’s right, both of you has to fight for her in sportive way, no hatred involved. That’s what a real man does”

I remained in silent. Sungmin hyung was right. I need to talk to Heechul hyung first before I meet her. If this is a game to win over her love, then we should play fair. No hatred, no revenge or cheats. Besides, we’re brothers. I can’t stop talking to my hyung. Especially if he has the same evil bloods like me. LOL.

I need to talk to Heechul hyung, make up with him, then win over ______’s love.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

After almost two hours, the practice for SMTown concert has finally ended. It was their last practice together before the first stop in their world concert tour. While the other artists have left, Super Junior was still in the dance studio. They just sat on the floor and taking a rest. The younger ones were having a chit chat while the older ones, Leeteuk and Heechul seemed taking a nap in the corner room.

“Hyu-hyung” Kyuhyun called his hyungs, “Are you guys sleeping?”

Leeteuk and Heechul opened their eyes and was about to scold whoever interrupted their nap time. But they’re so surprised that it was Kyuhyun, especially Heechul. Leeteuk immediately sat up.

“No, what is it Kyuhyunnie?” Being a care omma, Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun in full of concern.

“Ani~ It’s just that… I need to talk to Heechul hyung” Kyuhyun said out loud. Making everyone in the room freeze in silent. He accidentally said it too loud because of his nervousness.

“We can talk in the dorm later” Heechul answered coldly.

“No. We need to talk now..” Kyuhyun stated straightly. The tension was heated up, everyone in the room could feel the awkwardness but no one dared to say a word, even the leader.

Heechul closed his eyes and sighed, “We talked outside”

He got up and walked outside the room, followed by Kyuhyun. They got inside the changing room which was empty at the time.

“What do you want to talk about?” Heechul faced the younger male with his arms crossed on his chest. He stared at him with no expression, making Kyuhyun getting more nervous. He suddenly lost his words and remained in silent. But his will was bigger than the nervousness. Kyuhyun suddenly kneeled down and bowed to Heechul.

“Yah.. Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! What are you doing! Get up!” Heechul was surprised with his dongsaeng’s sudden act, he tried to get Kyuhyun up from his knees but Kyuhyun insisted to keep kneeling.

“Mianhae hyung! I’m really sorry! I was being a bad dongsaeng to you. I’m sorry I picked a fight with you. Please forgive me, hyung” Kyuhyun pleaded.

“Yah! You don’t have to kneel like this! Are you stupid?! I was fighting back too, you don’t have to kneel to me! Aish! Get up, Kyuhyun-ah. You make me feel bad”

“Aniyo, hyung! I shouldn’t talk to you like that or even worse, picked a fight with you over a girl”

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

Kyuhyun lifted up his head, ‘But! I’m also begging you hyung, please, please let her go for me, hyung..”

“Mwoh?! Do you realize you don’t just ask me forgiveness but you also ask me to let go a girl I love for you?” Heechul asked in surprised.

“Dae, hyung! Mianhae, I’m really sorry for that. But I don’t want to lose her neither fight with my own hyung”

“Kyuhyun-ah, I don’t want to fight with you too.. *sigh* but I can’t let her go. Not after I finally realized that I love her..”

“Hyung.. I really love her too. I’ll do everything to make her mine, but not fighting with you. You.. You are one of my favorite hyung.. But.. I-… I don’t know what to do if you love the girl I love..I-..”

“Let’s just do this, Kyu..” Heechul cut his sentence, “Let’s fight for her fairly. We love the same girl, but only one man who’ll her heart and let her choose who that man is”

Kyuhyun stared at his hyung for a moment then nodded his head, “You’re right, Hyung. Let her choose the winner, then.”

“Dae, now get your up! If people see us they might think I was just lecturing you or something!” Heechul pulled Kyuhyun by his arms and helped him to get up, “Since when you evil magnae kneel for other people?”

“I’ve told you I’ll do everything to make her mine, hyung. But I also will do anything to keep our brotherhood maintains well” Kyuhyun answered with a smirk.

“Yah! You sounded cheesy!” Heechul playfully hit Kyuhyun shoulder as they both laughed together. He pulled Kyuhyun into a hug and ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair.

“May the best man win, hyung.” Kyuhyun said between the hug.

Heechul tapped Kyuhyun back, “May the best man win”