Super Show 3 in Seoul (part 2)

Traveler's Love

Seohyun walked out from Super Junior waiting room. Anger bolted inside of her, she stomped her feet while walking like a sulky kid. Just a few feet away she’s walking, there was Yonghwa who’s standing with his back leaning on the wall.

 

“Are you done?” He sternly asked her. Seohyun just pouted at him and walked again. Without any notice from her, Yonghwa followed the girl.

 

“Did you tell hyungs I’m here?” he asked, but she didn’t answer him. She kept walking until stopped in front of a room labeled “Super Junior 2”

 

“Why are we here?”

 

Seohyun turned her back and stared at Yonghwa boringly, “It may take times long, can you go to our seat first and wait there? I have something to do”

 

“I’ll just wait here.. I won’t disturb you”

 

“Whatever, Yong. You may hear something you don’t wanna hear if you wait me here”

 

“I’ll deal with it. Just go inside and end your business”

 

No need to be told twice, Seohyun left Yonghwa there and got inside the room. It was another waiting room for Super Junior. They got like, 3 waiting room for this concert due to their amount of members. Inside the room there was Kyuhyun who’s taking a nap on a recliners chair. But when Seohyun closed the door behind her, Kyuhyun woke up and opened his eyes.

 

“Sorry, I wake you up..” Seohyun apologized, “Am I disturbing you?”

 

“I’m sorry Seohyunnie.. I’m so tired and not feeling well, can you leave me so I can continue my nap?”

 

“But I need to talk to you, oppa.. Please, it won’t be long..” She pleaded.

 

“Get straight to the point, Seohyunnie.. I really need my nap..”

 

Seohyun walked near him, she took a seat in front of him, “I’ll go straight to the point, oppa. This is the last time I’ll ask you this,"

She took a deep breath and then exhaled, "I want us to be happen again. I want us back together like the old times. Can we get together again, oppa?”

 

Kyuhyun’e eyes widened, his lips curved into a frown. Without hesitation, he shook his head as a ‘No’ anwer, “You know what I feel, who I love right now, and you know I’ll say no to that question. You just hurt yourself by asking it again”

 

“That’s my consequence. Is it still a no? Is there any chance you’ll say yes?” She tried to ask it without letting her tears falling down, but she couldn’t help it. Her eyes were already b with tears.

 

Kyuhyun felt guilty, but showing his pity or any attention would make her hopes raise again. So he kept acting cold towards her, “No. I love someone else, I’m sorry..”

 

Seohyun couldn’t take it anymore. She finaly cried out her tears and started sobbing softly.

 

“I’m so sorry, Seohyunnie. You know it would never work out, and you’ve got Yonghwa now..”

 

“Yonghwa is just a friend. I love you, oppa. I love you, Cho Kyuhyun. Can you let me love you and just be mine? You’ll learn to love me oneday!”

 

“No, it will never happen. We both know it, Seohyunnie. I love someone else, I love ______-ah..”

 

Seohyun wiped her tears, she was pretty angry when she heard that. It was all about ______-ah, she thought. “Okay, then..” She got up from her seat and opened her arms for a hug, “Can I at least get a last hug? So I can move on?”

 

Kyuhyun was hesitated, he didn’t want her to get attached by the hug, but then he thought it would be the last hug for good. “A hug is okay,” Kyuhyun then embraced her lightly. Seohyun began sobbing again on his chest, but Kyuhyun could only quiet. Once again, he didn’t want his attention made her hope for nothing.

 

After a few moment they hugged and after Seohyun stopped sobbing, Kyuhyun pulled away from the hug, “I’m sorry for all these times, Seohyunnie. Sorry, I never been a good boyfriend to you. I wish for your happiness with a better man..”

 

Seohyun scoffed, “I think a hug is not enough... I might as well kiss you for the last time..” with that she pulled Kyuhyun again and kissed him on the lips roughly.

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t on his guard and he’s quite shocked too by the kiss. He stayed still for a while and let her kiss him. Even if she was trying hard so he would let her enter him and kissed her back, but Kyuhyun didn’t do anything but stay still.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, I bought your lau...” Suddenly the door opened by ______ who’s holding a bento box, “..launch bento..”

 

Kyuhyun diverted from the kissed. He pushed Seohyun away that she almost fell on the ground by him, “_____-ah!” He could tell that the girl was misunderstanding by seeing them kissing from the way she looked at them in shock. He was shocked as well.

 

“I-I’m sorry.. This is your launch..  Please.. continue..” she said before she left the lauch bento on the floor and ran away from the room.

 

“NO! ______-AH!! WAIT!” Kyuhyun quickly chased after her, leving the dumbfounded Seohyun in the room.

 

Being left by Kyuhyun like that, Seohyun started to cry again.Her heart was broken, eventhough she already knew before that she would get hurt again but she didn’t expect that it would be that hurt. Despite her arrogance and sometimes childish acts, she does love Kyuhyun trully by her heart.

 

“Tsk. I’ve told you, Hyun..” Suddenly she felt arms embraced around her soulder, it was Yonghwa’s, “Sssh.. Stop cying, it will be okay..”

 

Seohyun clutch on his shirt and sobbed on his chest hardly, she let out all her tears while Yonghwa hugged her tightly on his arms, “I’m here for you, don’t cry again.. I promise you I’ll love you always..”

 

Meanwhile, after _____ ran away from the room, Kyuhyun quickly chased after her. The girl wasn’t far from the room. When he called out her name, she turned back to look at him. She got tears b on her eyes, when she saw Kyuhyun who’s calling her, she immediately ran.

 

“Wait! ______-ah!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

dundunduuunnn!!!! CLIFFHANGER.
 

You guys, thanks for following on twitter! Mention me if you want me to followback, kay? ^^
Anyway, since Traveler's Love is going to the end, I'll start writing a new fics along with the sequel of this story.
Please show some support for my next fanfics! Thankyouuu~