four

Traveler's Love

KYUHYUN POV

 

What did I say to her?! Great now she’s blushing, maybe she thinks something wrong with me. Yes, there’s something wrong with me. So what if this girl is going to shop around by herself?  No,no,no! It’s wrong to let a girl walking around by herself in this huge place. Siwon hyung taught me that.

 

‘Let’s go then..” I said in murmured..

 

“Ah!”

 

What again? She looks at me with a shy face. Damn. How can she being so cute like this?! She should stop make a cute expression like that! It will ruin my image. She may think I was a ert or something.

 

“Oppa.. It hurts” she said in a low voice. What? What is it? Then I realize that I’ve grabbed her hand tightly! I don’t remember I’m holding her hand now.

 

“Mianhae…” I said whispery then release her hand, “Le..Let’s go”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought it is boring to accompany a girl in shopping. I thought they would only think about their needs and didn’t care about the other’s when they’re shopping. But ______ isn’t that type of girl. In fact, she’s a good shopping friend. I feel like shopping with Sungmin Hyung instead oh with a girl. We were awkward at first, but like I said she’s different, she can break the ice and blend in with me.

 

And she’s a good fashion adviser too. She was kinda scared to tell me that my choice is bad at first, but I told her she has to b honest if my choice is bad or not. Well I don’t want to use clothes that girls don’t like. Then she told me what colors that don’t match on me, what style that looks good on me, and so on.

 

“______-ah, should we go back now? Sungmin hyung just texted me, he said they’re all finished shopping” I asked her when we’re out from one of my favorite brand, EmporioArmani boutique store. I guess I’m enough for shopping now. I’ve already bought 2 perfumes, 2 jeans, 2 plain v-neck shirts, one pair of shoes, an outwear, 2 blazers, one sunglasses, and a laptop bag for heechul hyung. He told me to buy this one for him. I guess he’s so busy that he didn’t have time to go shopping.

 

“Ne.. Audrey just texted me too. Maybe we should meet them now. You’re done?” she asked me. I must say, I’m not used to Hyeonmi’s English name, it took me seconds to realize whom she said.

 

“Yes, yes. Let’s go back. Unless.. You wanna buy something more?” I look at her shopping bags. She only brings 2 shopping bags. It’s less than mine. Now I feel a little ashamed. Ahaha.

 

“Aniyo. I guess I’m not in my mood for shopping. I’m a little hungry, by the way. Hehe” I smile at her chuckles and speaking of hungry.. I think I need some food too. I only ate breads and some muffin this morning. Geez.. I need rice.

 

“I’m hungry too. Let’s go then”

 

YOUR POV

 

“I’m hungry too. Let’s go then” He said that with a shy smile.

 

This is great. I mean shopping with him. He’s such a nice shopping partner. He didn’t complain if I was trying clothes for long time. And accompanying him for shopping, it was FUN. His brothers must love his cuteness. But it’s different from Sungmin’s cuteness. He told me to be honest if his choice is bad or not. He told me to give some advice too. And his expression when telling me that was sooo cute. And when he found EmporioArmani’s boutique store, I swear he looked like a kid found a huge store full of toys. Remembering this makes me smile.

 

 

 

‘Let me take this” Kyuhyun suddenly said that and take my shopping bags.

 

“No. It’s okay, oppa..” I am going to take my shopping bags back, but he doesn’t allow it. He shakes his head when I’m about to complain.

 

“I’m trying to be gentleman here, ______-ah. Let’s go” I chuckled at his words. If you want to carry my shopping bags, okay then.

 

My sister said they’ve been waiting for us near the mall entrance. On our way there, we’re passing a store, there’s a mannequin wearing a

 

God I love this dress.. I’ve been looking for a dress like this, but somehow I never found it. I found some but never really the same with what I imagine. But this one, this dress is like popping out of my mind. I really should buy this dress.

 

“______-ah? Do you want to go into the shop?” Kyuhyun asked me. He found me starring at this dress like a pabo.

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“Do you want to go into the shop, ______-ah?” he asked me again. I could hear his smile in his tone. What? The dress is too beautiful, how can I’m not starring it?

 

“I-I’m….”

 

*Phone Ringtone Kenny Loggins - For the First Time*

 

I almost jumped because suddenly my phone rang. It’s my sister, she’s calling.

 

“It’s Audrey. Wait a second” I said to Kyuhyun then pick up the phone.

 

{In Indonesian Bahasa} ”Hello?”

 

{In Indonesian Bahasa} “Yah,______! Where are you?! We’ve been waiting for you for a long time. The boys and I are hungry to death. Hurry up!” my sister’s shouting like hell. Geez, She may really hungry right now.

 

{In Indonesian Bahasa} “We’re on our way, Mianhae.. We’re hurry now!” I said in hurry then hang up the phone.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, we should go now, they’re really mad at us.”

 

I’m going to run but Kyuhyun just stay in silence. He’s thinking something I guess. But then He looks at me and smile,

 

“No. They’ll have to wait a moment. Come on, let’s go in” he said as he pulls my hand and take me into the shop. What does he want now? It’s a woman clothes shop. Besides, He already shopped for 3 huge shopping bags!!

 

“Wa-wait.. Kyuhyun Oppa!” I said waiiittt!!!

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

______ keeps whine on me so we can go back to the others. But we’re not going back now. I have to do this now. Since she was starring at the dress in the display, I thought the dress is beautiful and would suit her. And she has been a good shopping partner to me, so why not just buy this dress for her?

 

“Oppa.. Seriously, we should go back to them now…”

 

“No, it’s okay ______-ah. Now where’s the stewardess..” I look around the store, now I realize this is not a branded shop, they only sell some fashion designers made. Hoo.. This girls really has a taste..

 

A woman came to me and asked me something in Indonesian bahasa. I don’t understand any Indonesian Bahasa so I just asked her in English and thankfully she can speak English. Siwon hyung was right to force m learning English. Now that I’m fluent with English, it’s easier to talk with foreigners.

 

“Em.. I want that white dress in the display, can you give her that? I want her to try it..”

The stewardess said okay and order to the other stewardess to take off the dress from the mannequin. While ______ keeps looking at me wondering. I just smile to her.

 

“Sir, the dress is ready” said the stewardess.

 

“Oh, okay. ______-ah, you go try that dress on” _____ looks surprised and confused.

 

“What? What dress?” asked her confusedly. Then the stewardess guides her to the fitting room. ______ seems surprised when the stewardess gives her the dress that she starred in the display. She looks at me questioning the dress

 

“Just try it on” I sad to her

 Her face turns brighter. I can say she’s overwhelmed with the dress.

 

I’m sitting in front of the fitting room while she’s trying on the dress. Suddenly my phone rings, it’s Sungmin Hyung.

 

{In Korean} “Yoboseoyeo?”

 

{In Korean} “Yah, Kyuhyun-ah! Where are you?” he sounded impatient.

 

{In Korean} “Oh,Hyung. Mianhae. I have something important to do.. We’re back in a few minutes..”

 

{In Korean} “Aigoo.. Kyuhyun-ah, you’re with ______ right? Her sister’s worried now. Besides we’re hungry”

 

{In Korean} “Hyung~ She’s okay with me, we’ll be back….” I cut my sentence when suddenly ______ walks out from the fitting room. She walks out shyly. I was right.. the dress suits her. She looks really beautiful now.

 

“How is it?” she asked me shyly. Is she blushing?

 

{In Korean} ‘Yoboseoyo? Yah,Kyuhyun-ah?!” Sungmin hyung shouted at the phone. His voice woke me.

 

{In Korean} “Hyung, hold on…” I hang up the phone and look at ______. For a moment, she makes me dazzled and speechless. She looks good in white. I don’t know but Leeteuk hyung image suddenly snapped in my mind. Well he’s the other one who fit in white.

 

“What do you think? Is it that bad?” ______ asked me in worried. Why is she being not confident like this? She just made me dazzled!

 

“Well ______-ah.. You look… beautiful” She smiles a little after I said that.

 

“Komawoyo Kyuhyun oppa..”

 

So I told the stewardess that I’ll buy the dress after _____ finished trying on the dress. When I was about to give my credit card, ______ hold my hand and refused me to pay. She forced me that she wants to pay it by herself. Of course not. I’m going to buy it as a present for her. At the end of course it’s me that pay for the dress.

 

“Just take this as my present for you.” I said as we walked out from the store.

 

“Present for what?” she said in her chuckled. Oooh.. She can’t hold her happiness, can she? I knew she loves this dress so much. She’s smiling all the time since I told her she’s beautiful in that dress.

 

“For being a good shopping partner, for being a nice host, and.. for being honest with my fashion style” I finished my sentences in one breath. She’s once again chuckled. Am I that amusing?

 

“That much?” she asked me. Well there is one thing…

 

“Oh, one more thing. For being so beautiful in that dress…” I said in a soft voice. This is embarrassing. I never speak that honest to a girl before! I don’t even know why I had to say that. She may thinks I’m a big mouth. Of course she does. She doesn’t even smile anymore now.

 

“Why are you making me blushed like this?” she murmured. What did she said?

 

“Are you blushing? Are you embraced?”

 

“No, I’m not” she denied. Ohoho. She’s blushing by my words. She murmured it but then she denied it. Why did I find it funny?

 

“Yes you are! You said that! You said I’m making you blushed”

 

“Aniyo~ Oppa”

 

“Yes you are! Look at your face. It’s as red as tomatoes now” I don’t know why, but It’s funny for teasing her like this. She reminds me of Ahra Noona, my sister. Her expression is exactly the same with my sister.

 

“Oppa~ Stop teasing me! Geez.. Come on we should go back”

 

“Hahaha ______-ah you’re so funny!”

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Oh, ok,ok. Let’s go” Aigoo.. She’s too funny. My noona’s reaction is exactly like hers! She really reminds me with my noona.. Maybe I’ll call her tonight.