Youngstreet Guest DJ for One Night

Traveler's Love

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun was being a jerk there” Heechul oppa apologized when we got inside his car and went off from the restaurant.

“Naah~ That’s okay. You shouldn’t apologize. It’s his fault, not yours”

I remembered again what’ve he said to me at the restaurant. That Cho Kyuhyun. How could he mock me in front of Heechul oppa and most of all, Seohyun?!

“Well, I am his hyung, after all. That’s why I’m sorry,”

“Oppa.. that’s.. so mature of you..”

Heechul oppa is so mature! He even apologized for his dongsaeng’s fault. Not like his childish, immature dongsaeng, Cho Kyuhyun. Come to think of it, Kyuhyun oppa is technically his rival, right? I mean, well.. I have to choose between him and Kyuhyun. Shouldn’t he take this advantage to get my heart?

“He’s the magnae, either in his family and in Super Junior. Everyone treat him like a baby. That’s why sometimes he’s being sulky and childish” He explained while driving the car focusly

“But don’t take it to your heart, _____-ah. You know he didn’t mean to hurt you”

Oh my, how can this man be so mature like this? He was just defending his own rival, for God’s sake!

“Oppa, how can you defend him like that?” I blurted out, “He’s so mean to me, he made a fault, not you. Don’t defend him. Let him apologize by himself!”

Heechul oppa chuckled. What’s so funny?

“Don’t pout like that,” I pouted? Seriously? O-oh, yes I am. Okay stop pouting. “I’m sorry, it’s a habit. Me and Jungsoo cover the others a lot”

Pft. Whatever. Kyuhyun oppa really hurted my hurt tonight. He’s so childish. I don’t know what’s in his mind. He looked angry and pissed when he saw me in the restaurant. What did I do? I think I didn’t do anything wrong. Was he angry because I’m with Heechul oppa? Was he jealous?

Humph. Why should he feel jealous? He was with Seohyun, after all!

“_____-ah, we’re here,” Heechul oppa said.

I look outside the window. We’re in front of a building that I’m unfamiliar with. This is not my house. I though we’re going to my house. Where is this?

“This is SBS building..” Heechul oppa said as if answering my thought, “This is where I record my radio program, Youngstreet”

“Aren’t you going to take me home first before you go here?”

“Nope, you’re coming with me and see me DJ-ing” He answered before got himself out of the car and opened the car’s door for me.

“What about your fans?” I asked worriedly as I got out from the car.

“There’s no fans allowed to watch, you know. Don’t worry too much”

I silently nod and follow him inside the building. Even if I’m so worried, actually the idea of watching Heechul oppa DJ-ing makes me excited. I never come to a radio program before!

 

****************************************

 

“Dae! It was Narsha’s I’m in love that I’ve played for you just then,”

I’m watching Heechul oppa hosting his radio program now. Tonight’s Youngstrret is no bora, so I can just seet inside the studio, beside him, and watch him. He’s good! Verry mumble. LOL. He keep talking by himself to the listeners, and it amused me.

“Tonight is a very special night in Youngstreet. Although tonight we don’t have bora show, but we’ll have a special corner just for tonight!”

“For this special corner, we’ll have a special guest too!” Special guest? Nugu?,

“She’s not a celebrity, not an idol, just an ordinary person” he laughed, “Well, I heard these days many highschoolers are busy preparing for their college entrance exam, right?”

“We’ll discuss anything about college entrance exam. How busy are you guys now, how do you do so you can study seriously, is it stressful? Does the exam make desperated? And so on..”

“So I get this girl,” Heechul oppa said as he smirked at me. Oh, no. This is not good. “She’s a good friend of mine, a great dongsaeng, she just graduated from highschool, and busy preparing for college too..”

“She’s Park ______!!!”

 

HELL NO. HE DIDN’T.

 

“Park _____?”

 

What the . How could he?! How could he do that? I can’t be his radio guest! Ajzxcsdvnbnbhgdexcsxz!!!! HE’S NUTS! LEETEUK OPPA IS SOO GOING TO KILL HIM!

 

“_____-ssi?”

 

No. No way I will talk in the radio. No way~ That will be so embarrassing if I’ll talk in the radio. People will recognize me. ELFs will wondering how Heechul could know me, what’s my relationship with him, and so on. They will track me down!! No,no,no,no,no!

 

“______-ah! Yah!”

 “Eeh?! Dae!”

“Well thank God, you’re answering, ______-ah. I thought you’re deaf or mute” Heechul oppa teased me,

“Ani~ I’m just surprised and spacing out, mianhae~”

“Okay, so ______-ah. Introduce yourself to the listener”

“Aah~ emm.. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park ______. I’m... emm.. I just graduated from highschool this May in Indonesia and about to enter college here in Korea”

“Yaaay!!!” Heechul oppa clapped his hands and cheered, “______-ah here is a foreigner, right?”

“Dae~” I simply answered, still nervous and stunned by this radio thingy.

“She can speak English very well and her Korean is not that bad too, even her accent is sometimes weird”

“Yah! Oppa!”

“Yah! How dare you shout at me! You want ELFs to bash you?” He said jokingly.

“Ah, mianhae~”

“I’m just kidding, my ELFs are all very kindheart and never bash others” He emphazied the word bash, “So, you guys must be wondering how could I find this girl..”

“You see, she’s cousin of Jungsoo, I mean Super Junior Leeteuk” No he didn’t! He can’t reveal me to the world! Even Leeteuk oppa never mention about me, “She’s Jungsoo little dongsaeng who’s really close to us too,”

“She will become my co-DJ for this special corner. We will discuss anything about all the things that related to College entrance exam. You can send your sms to 0203xxxx and it costs 500 won every sms,”

“Oh, we already got so many messages. I will read the message now.."

“Dae, listener 9785 said, Gyaaa! Leeteuk oppa has a female cousin at my age??! How lucky she is! Nope, it’s Leeteuk oppa who’s lucky to have her as his cousin,”

Heechul oppa and I laughed, “You’re right!” I add.

“Listener 9876 said, Whoaa~ How’s Teuki oppa as a cousin? Is he nice and kind? Btw, I’ll take exam too this year, studying really makes me desperated. You’re foreigner, isn’t it harder for you to take the exam?

I began answering the question, “Hmm.. Leeteuk oppa is nice and kind, but he nags a lot,” I chuckled, “..and yeah, It will be so hard for me because I have to study hangeul too..”

“Are you studying a lot?" Heechul oppa asked.

“Yes, of course! If I’m in my house, I didn’t do anything except studying and eating *chuckles* I take courses too, Korean courses, Math and sience course, etc”

“You must be busy, then!”

“Yeah, busier than Super Junior!” I joked

“Wow, it’s an honour to have you then! We must be grateful to have you here, despite your busy schedules” He joked along with me and then we laughed.

Hosting radio with Heechul oppa is FUN!! We read a lot of listener’s message. I’m happy that some messages said good things like encouraging me and cheering me for the exam, some said that I’m so lucky to be Leeteuk oppa’s cousin. Well I am lucky!

What made me and Heechul oppa cracked into laughter was a message from a guy who’s asking my number and wondering if I can go to a blind date with him because he thinks that I must be as cute as my voice in person. And then later, Leeteuk oppa texted both of us all in caps lock “HELL NO I DON’T ALLOW YOU DATING! GO HOME AT THIS SECOND!”

Eventhough we laughed that off and even shared the sms to the listeners, we both knew that Leeteuk oppa was serious with his words. He’s too over protective. LOL.

“Okay, we’ll read the last message and we also have to say goodbye because this program is ending soon for today” Heechul oppa said, “The last message, wow it's writen in English! You read that, _____-ah!”

I look at the monitor, and yeah, it's an English message. The sender is really thoughtful.. “It’s from listeners 100203 Heenim and _____-ssi is a very unique and cute couple, I ship this couple! Mwoh?!” I nearly choked and laughed nervously then continue read the message, “Anyway, goodluck with your exam, I hope you’ll enter Yonsei! Park ______, fighting!

“Aigoo~ Kamsahamnida.. Thanks a lot for your encourage and cheers, I’m really grateful”

 After we said thank you and bid our goodbye to the listeners, the radio program finally ended. The staffs are so nice to me, they compliment me saying that I’m a pretty good DJ. I don’t know if they were just being polite or just for courtesy, but they offered me to make the corner a permanent segment and asked me to be the permanent guest DJ. LOL. I know that it was just courtesy.

 But they’re so niiiicee.. The PD-nim, the script writer, the mixer, the director, all of them! And to think that it’s my first time meeting them. Woah~ I wonder if Sukira’s staffs are this nice too..

 On top of all, I’m very happy, pleased, and all, it’s because of no other than Heechul oppa.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so glad that everybody wished me for my birthday!! Thank you for all ur wishes!! I wish you all the best in return ^^

Hey, I'm wondering if there any of you who wants to watch SS3 Malaysia? I'm selling a ticket, Rockpitt penA pitt2 for normal price (RM486 or Rp 1.5 jt) dm me if you're interested to buy, kay? ^^

Speaking of ss3 Malaysia, I just want to inform you that I'll watch it!! Wohooo~
Actually that rockpitt tix is mine, but somehow my friend managed to get a ticket for VIP box from RITS. Kekekekeke.
So I bought the tix again then.. That's why I need to sell my tix.

Is there any of you who's going to SS3?? Maybe we can meet up there~