HEECHUL-AH!!

Traveler's Love

A flight attendant came in the waiting room and told them that the plane ready. They’re ready to board to the plane now. The manager woke the boys who were sleeping with help from Leeteuk and Heechul. They were actually too tired to take the flight but they have to go back to Korea because of the tight schedule. They went to the plane n electric train. Everyone had entered the bus except Heechul and ______. ______ was about to enter the bus when suddenly Heechul pulled ______ away. He held ______ arm so she couldn’t get in to the train. No one noticed that before until ______ shouted Leeteuk name,

“Leeteuk oppa!” Leeteuk and the others saw Heechul and ______ who were still outside the train, Leeteuk and the manager was about to pulled them in but unfortunately the train door suddenly closed automatically and the train ran off after the door’s closed.

“Wait! Leeteuk oppa!” ______ shouted, trying to call him. But the train was gone.

“Yah! What do you want?! Why did you pull me away from the train?” ______ asked in complain

“You said you want to stay one night, I’ll give you one night, then…” Heechul answered innocently.

“Oppa!!!! Pabo! PABO! PABO!!” ______ groaned. She almost cried.

“Aiissh! This girl…” Suddenly he took ______’s hand and walked away, “Come on. We should run away”

“No! Oppa, we should go back to the others. Please oppa..” She begged him but Heechul just kept walking fast without saying any words.

“Oppa~”

“Oppaaaaa~~” ______ started to whine, but Heechul remained in silent.

“HEECHUL-AH!!” ______ yelled at him. Heechul stopped his step. He finally made a respond to her.

“Yah!! Who do you think you are to call me without any honorifics? Am I your friend? Am I younger than you?!” He yelled back at her.

“Yah! You too! Who do you think you are, pulled me away from my important flight like this?!”

“I’M KIM HEECHUL! THE GREAT KIM HEECHUL!” He shouted

“I DON’T CARE!!! I’M PARK ______! SO WHAAATTT?!!!” ______ shouted louder than Heechul. Everyone near them was looking at them because of that. They glared at each other but didn’t talk anything. ______ was so stubborn that she still glared at Heechul and didn’t hesitate to talk to him. It was Heechul who was the first who broke the silence.

He sighed, “I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier and I’m sorry too that I put you in a huge problem with your oppa, but believe me, everything is gonna be okay..” He said in a soft voice, “Come on, we have to go..” He reached out his hand to ______, waiting her to take it.

______ kept quiet for a moment but finally she took his hand and then sighed, “Leeteuk oppa is going to freak out…” Heechul grinned so big when ______ finally took his hand.

“Haja! Let’s begin our run away!”

***********

Heechul pulled ______ into a women restroom in the airport. ______ was shocked with his action, it’s a relief that no one was in there except the two of them. Heechul took out something from his bag. It was a wig. A long and wavy brown wig. He wore it easily.

“Oppa! Why do you wear that?” ______ asked

“This is my camouflage! So no one will recognize me.. What do you think?” 

“Whoaa… Oppa, you’re prettier than me…” ______ said amazed with Heechul prettiness. He really looked like a pretty girl.

“Of course I am! Come on, we should hurry!” Heechul took ______’s hand and pulled her to walk with him.

They walked out carefully from the airport. They really scared that they would meet one of Super Junior’s fans. It’s surprised them when they’re suddenly meet a few fans that still around. But it seemed like no one recognized if Heechul was there. Heechul and ______ stopped a taxi and got in to the taxi.

“To the Orchard road, sir..” Heechul told the taxi driver. The taxi driver frowned. He was shocked with Heechul’s voice. He thought Heechul was a girl.

“Why are we going to Orchard?” ______ whispered to Heechul.

“I thought you want to go there.. But we have to search a hotel first.. Do you think there’s one in there?” Heechul asked back.

“There are so many hotels there.. Which hotel do you want?”

“Uh, I dunno. You choose… I never been there before..”

_____ sighed. She didn’t know what to do. Her head was full of thoughts. She didn’t know why she accepted Heechul’s hand earlier. She felt a little regret for running away with him. She thought that maybe Leeteuk and her sister are going to freak out. And of course Heechul also will get trouble. His Manager, his agency, s, and the leader, Leeteuk will be mad to him. And what if their fans find them?

“Oppa…” she was about to talked about that, but suddenly Heechul phone rang. It was Leeteuk, who’s calling.

“What’s up?” Heechul picked up the phone coolly.

“ YOU KIM HEECHUL, BRING MY SISTER BACK!!!” Leeteuk shouted on the phone.

“YAH!! YOURSELF PARK JUNGSOO!!! I’M NOT GAY!!” Heechul shouted back.

“OPPA!” ______ shouted to Heechul. “Gimme the phone..” She asked to Heechul but he just waved his hand to tell her no.

“What is it, Jungsoo?” Heechul asked

“We’ll take off in a minute, so I’ll tell you this in hurry! You two must take the night flight today! It’s a must! ______ must go back to Korea today. And you too, Kim Heechul!” Leeteuk said.

“Jungsoo, you listen to me first. I’m just taking your sister a vacation. I won’t do anything bad to her. I’ll protect her. I swear to you for my own mother’s sake. I promise I’ll take her home safely.. Tomorrow”

“What?! No you can’t!”

“Jungsoo.. Don’t tell me you don’t believe me…” Heechul said

“No, it’s not like that, but…”

“So it’s okay then,” Heechul cut Leeteuk’s sentence,” You can kill me if you find even one bruise on her. Come on, Jungsoo… Don’t you want her to be happy?”

“I want her happy… *sigh… Just.. Don’t touch her okay? I mean.. Don’t do anything bad.. Don’t kiss her! Or hug her! And, and… *sighed… Okay you win…”

“I really thank you, Jungsoo hyung..”

“You better call me hyung every time, Heechul-ah.. Now give her the phone.. I want to talk to her..” Heechul gave his phone to ______ as Leeteuk ordered.

“Hello…”

“Dae, _____-ah…”

“Oppa, mianhae….” ______ started to teary eyed when she heard her oppa’s voice. She just felt guilty to him.

“It’s okay ______-ah.. Don’t cry, I won’t mad at you.  Just be careful, okay? Oppa was so worried… I’ll call you if I’ve landed, okay?”

“Okay..”

“And, Manager hyung will buy the tickets for you to go home tomorrow, tell Heechul to check his email and print the ticket..”

“Okay, I get it. The ticket”

“Hmm.. I think it’s all, then.. We’ll have to shut off the phone now. The plane is going to take off”

“Dae, oppa.. Jeongmal mianhae…”

“Dae, you take care and have fun, okay? Bye _______-ah…”

“Bye oppa… Saranghae..”

“Dae.. Saranghaeyo…” She said as she hung up the phone, “Uuuh.. I feel bad to him..He’s too kind..” She said to Heechul.

“Naah, it’s okay. Everything is okay now.. He said you have to have fun, right? Now you should obey him and have some fun here, arasso?” Heechul said

“Dae, arasso. Oh! We’re heeeeeere!! It’s The Orchard Road!” ______ said excitedly. She pointed out of the window and tell Heechul the name o some building that she acknowledged.

“Where are we going to stop, miss?” the driver asked ______ (Or maybe Heechul, LOL)

“Emm… to a hotel.. Oh, The Orchard Hotel, maybe?” ______ said unsure.

“The Orchard Hotel, then…”

The driver took them to The Orchard Hotel. They stopped in front of the lobby and made their entrance to the hotel’s lobby. They talked to the receptionist to check in a room in the hotel. At first, Heechul asked for two different rooms, but the receptionist girl said that there’s only one room left with a single king sized bed. The hotel was full because it was in the middle of holidays. Heechul and ______ finally took the room since they were both really exhausted and didn’t want to look to another hotel. Fortunately, the room was so big and luxurious and so did the bed. The bed could fit four people on it.

“Aaaahh~ I’m too sleepy.. Let’s just sleep now..” Heechul said as he let out a BIG yawn

“Me too~ But are we going to sleep on one bed?” ______ asked shyly. She then blushed at the idea of her sleeping together with Heechul. And Heechul saw her blushed.

“Aaaa~ you must think something ert, right?” Heechul .

“Nooo! I didn’t think anything ert!”

“Ahahaha, I’m just kidding. We’re going to sleep here, with a pillow between us, okay?” He put a pillow in the middle of the bed, “Let’s sleep…”

“I’ll change in to PJs first…” ______ said as she walked into the bath room with her PJs on her hand.

“Hmm.. Me too, then..” Heechul murmured. He took out his PJs from his travel bag

“You brought PJs too?” ______ asked from the bathroom

‘Yup. Why?”

“Nothing, I thought you’re not planned to stay over? So you planned this before, huh?”

“No~ Don’t get me wrong.. I always prepared PJs if we’re going overseas like this…”

“Hmm… Have you worn it yet?”

“Dae.. Why?”

“I’m going out now~” She walked out the bathroom with her PJs on.

“Look, we’re matched” Heechul said. What he meant matched was their PJs color. They both wore the same pink color PJs. “Don’t we look like a couple already?”

“Yeah, right~” ______ said sarcastically, “Let’s sleep, okay? I’m too tired”

“Okay, okay..” Heechul said as he hopped to the bed cheerfully. He lay on the left side of the bed.

______ turned off the light then rest down on the bed. “Nite, oppa…” she said

“Dae.. Good night yeobo~” Heechul said teasing her.

“Right. Yeobo.” ______ muttered sarcastically. Heechul turned his body and faced to ______. ______ realized that Heechul faced her and stared at her, so she turned to faced him too, “What?” _____ asked

“Nothing, just trying to sleep”

“Stop starring at me…”

“I’m not..” He said as he smiled so big to her.

“Well.. Close your eyes then, go to sleep now” ______ said. She giggled when Heechul just did what she told him to do. Heechul then closed his eyes, pretending to sleep, but he still smiled so big that it was almost a smirk.

“Oppa, you look scary. Stop smirking like that, hihihi”

Heechul then opened his eyes again, “What? I looked handsome when I’m sleeping, right?” ______ gave him a disgust look, “Yeah whatever, I did look handsome. Now, sleep” Heechul ordered as he closed his eyes again. ______ then closed her eyes too and tried to sleep. Because they’re very tired today, they over slept within minutes after they closed their eyes..