ten

Traveler's Love

NO ONE’S POV

 

Super Junior celebrated their winning in a club in downtown with their hoobaes f(x), Shinee, and some member of SNSD. They were also inviting some people that close to them. Leeteuk asked ______ to join the party as well. The party itself wasn’t a festive feast. They only had diner together and maybe some soju party.

 

______ sat one table with Leeteuk, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sat right in front of ______ and it made her uncomfortable. ______ thought it would be fine to join the party since Heechul couldn’t be there because of his Youngstreet Radio job. But she didn’t remember that there was Kyuhyun, who caught her kissing with Heechul.

 

“Oppa~ you’re not going to get drunk, right?” ______ asked Leeteuk. He had drunk almost 2 bottles of soju however he’s not a good drinker.

 

“Nae, gwenchanaeyo~” Leeteuk replied. He said he’s okay but apparently he wasn’t. He started to talk nonsense with Shindong who already drunk.

 

“Ottoke??” ______ asked the others panicky. But everyone in the table was almost drunk as well. Except for Eunhyuk and Donghae who left the table and dance with their hoobaes.

 

“That’s okay. Just don’t give him another bottle” Kyuhyun said in calm voice.

 That surprised ______ a little because he already drunk 3 bottles of Soju but he was still conscious and didn’t get drank at all. ______ also thought Kyuhyun didn’t want to speak to her again. But he just talked to her.

 

“Dae~” and suddenly Leeteuk held on ______’s shoulder and threw up to the floor, “Gosh! Oppa!”

 

Kyuhyun and ______ panicky cleaned the chaos before everybody knows. Kyuhyun laid Leeteuk down to the couch. He was really drunk right now. While Kyuhyun and ______ cleaned the mess, 3 girls came to them. They were Jessica and Yoona from SNSD and Krystal from f(x).

 

{In Korean} “Omona! Kyu oppa! What happened to Jungsoo oppa?” said a high pitch voice belongs to Jessica.

 

{In Korean} “He’s drunk and then threw up”

 

{In Korean} “Pabo Jungsoo oppa.. By the way oppa, who’s this girl?” Jessica said as she smiled at ______. Kyuhyun looked at ______ and then sigh.

 

“______-ah.. This is Jessica from SNSD,” he pointed at Jessica, “this is Yoona and Jessica’s sister Krystal”

 

“Wow, oppa. You never want to speak in English with us, now you’re speaking English?” Krystal said in sarcastic tone.

 

{In Korean} “Because she couldn’t speak Korean” Kyuhyun answered coldly, “And this is Park ______, She’s Teuk Hyung’s cousin and she just moved from Indonesia”

 

“Annyeonghaseo, my name is ______.” ______ said and bowed a little to them. They bowed to ______ too.

 

“You’re speaking English? Me too. So does Jessica. We should hang out more. I really need a friend who speaks English” Krystal said excitedly.

 

“Well actually me too. Because of this langu, I only communicate with my family and few of them who speak English” ______ said.

 

“Great! In fact we’re going to go to another party. Are you guys coming?” Jessica asked both Kyuhyun and ______. Kyuhyun gave a looked at ______ and then shook his head.

 

“Maybe we should go home now, ______. Teuk hyung is seriously knocked out *sigh*” he said as he picked Leeteuk’s body and then carried him.

 

“Oooh okay then. Maybe we’ll hang out together next time” Krystal said. They left Kyuhyun and ______ and gathered with the others.

 

“Let’s take him home then.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Okay”

 

YOUR POV

 

 

Being in a car with Kyuhyun only (and sleeping Leeteuk oppa) was really awkward and exhausting. I didn’t know how to start a conversation with him. He just kept in silent and didn’t hesitate to talk to me. I wondered if he still had a problem with me. Come to think of it, I was actually really mad of him. First of all, how could he always have bad thoughts about his fans?  And then, so what if you’re getting emotionally closer with your fans? If he thought I was his fans, he wasn’t supposed to be against me like this. How if I’m a bad fans like he thought? How if I posted something bad in the internet bc he treated me like this?

 

*Phone Ringtone Mew – Cartoon and Macramé Wounds.

Audrey’s name appeared on my phone screen.

 

“Yes?” I answered my phone, Kyuhyun glanced to me a little when I answered my phone, “I’m still with Leeteuk oppa.. He’s drunk now… No,no! I’m okay~ I didn’t drink soju and they’re only serving it so…hmm..uh-huh..uh-huh.. I don’t know.. Maybe I’m gonna late home, you just go to sleep, don’t wait for me. I bring my own key. No~ It’s okay onnie.. *sigh*  chill out.”

 

“Tell her you’re with me” suddenly Kyuhyun spoke.

 

“What? Err.. Hey sist, I’m wih Kyuhyun oppa now.. We’re taking Leeteuk oppa home,now…… Okay great. Uh-huh uh-huh. Ok bye” I hung the phone up.

 

“What did she say?” Kyuhyun asked. Why should he care? I thought he hate me.

 

“Nothing much. Just freaking out ‘cuz her sister is out nowhere with a drunken man and a guy…” I was going to say ‘a guy who hates me damn much’ because Audrey really said that. But no way I’m gonna say that in front of him!

 

“And a guy what?”

 

“Nothing”

 

“What did she say about me?” He pushed me to say that.

 

*sigh* “A guy who hates me damn much” Finally I said that.

 

“What? She said that? What did she mean?” he asked and if I wasn’t wrong, he also chuckled at the end.

 

“She meant that you hate me so much. Don’t you get it?”

 

“Now who’s talking with a hatred tone..”

 

“Me. Because it’s irritated me! You ever said that you hate me, you never wanted to talk to me again, you always looked at me with disgust. And then tonight, you talked to me nicely even paid attention to me, and you chuckled a bit earlier. What’s wrong with you?!” I said, hysterically. This evil guy really should know how to treat people. Seriously, “You remind me of Edward. His mood’s swing towards Bella is the same as yours”

 

“Hahaha. So you’re Bella, then?” he teased me.

 

‘Kyuhyun oppa~ I’m serious”

 

“Ne,ne,, Mianhae..” he took a breath and then sighed, “I guess you’re not a bad person. So I thought why not get things easier and talk to her again? That’s why I talked to you again”

 

“And who are you deciding things on your own like that? What if I don’t wanna talk to you anymore, what if I’ve already hate you now?”

 

“Me? Choneun Super Junior Kyuhyun imnida~” He said with a tone that he usually use when introducing himself in a program or interview. He teased me again!

 

“Geez… I think talk to you is really useless. Well FYI, You hurt me. And I’m mad at you”

 

 

“Then I guess I should treat you something. Gelato,  maybe?”

 

“You wanna bribe me with Ice cream? Do you think I’m a kindergarten?”

 

“It’s Gelato, not Ice cream. I’m not bribing you. Do you want Gelato or not?”

 

“Now?” Kyuhyun nodded once, ”How about Leeteuk oppa?”

 

“He’s sleeping now. So I guess it’s allright. So?”

 

“*sigh* Okay then”

 

 

So we were having gelato in a drive thru Gelato store. I chose 3 scoop of Gelato with Mint-Chocochips, blueberry cheesecakes, choco-almond flavored. Kyuhyun only ordered one scoop tiramisu flavored. Kyuhyun was surprised of my portion.

 

“Are you going to eat that all?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelieved

 

“Yeah. Why not?”

 

“You don’t afraid you’ll get fat?”

 

“Nope… Actually, I lied. No girls who didn’t frightened of getting fatter. I just needed some sweetness to through today’s chaos”

 

“What chaos? I thought you had fun this afternoon”

 

“Yeah, I’m glad you guys won MuBank today, but….”

 

“No, I didn’t mean that. I mean…” he looked at me for a second then turn his head,”You, wih Heechul hyung”

 

Darn! I really forgot about it! I kissed Heechul earlier! How could I forget that? And of course, this man, Kyuhyun caught me kissing Heechul. No. That wasn’t fully right. Heechul kissed me first! I didn’t start it first. But I did kissed him back.. Geez..

 

“Ohh.. That one…”

 

‘Yeah that one. I didn’t know you’re going out with Heechul hyung”

 

“I’m not! I’m not going out with him! I just met him this afternoon!”

 

“What? Well.. You’re kinda aggressive huh?”

 

“Geez! Oppa! You should know this before you made a statement like that! First, I was in the room bc Leeteuk oppa told me to get his bottle. Second, I never close to Heechul oppa and I never know he was in the room too. And last, he kissed me first all of sudden! I don’t know why he did that!”

 

Kyuhyun looked at me surprised. Maybe he didn’t expect me became that hysteric. I didn’t care. I just ate my gelato to wipe away my emotion. He was silent at fist but then he smiled and patted my back.

 

“It’s okay, ______-ah. Heechul hyung is a freak anyway. Maybe that’s the way he greeted you”

 

“Greet? *sigh* Whatever. I don’t care anymore”

 

We ate up the gelato in the car while Leeteuk oppa was sleeping. We talked about everything we missed from these days we’re not speaking to each other. He told me about Bonamana preparation, about his college (Which is exactly the same college with Audrey!), about his dorm life, etc. He also told me about the freak fangirl who made him like this. We talked a lot of things that we didn’t realize it was already midnight. Their manager called Kyuhyun and asked him why Leeteuk wasn’t at the dorm yet. So we hurried nd went to Super Junior’s dorm.

 

~~in the dorm~~

 

“Where are the others?”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe they’re still at the club” Kyuhyun answered me.

 

As we got home, Kyuhyun busied taking water, medicine, anything that could comfort Leeteuk oppa. Leeteuk oppa actually had already conscious but he still felt dizzy and couldn’t walk by himself. So he just lay on his bed. I gave him a glass of fresh milk. So h could neutralize his kidney. He drank it a little but it just made him throw up. Kyuhyun got a bucket to retrain his thrown up.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked him,worried.

 

“No. I feel sick. Ugh~ Can you get me something for my headache? I also wanna sleep too..” Leeteuk oppa said.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa~ don’t you have some medicine? Paracetamol would be great”

 

“No.. I didn’t find any. I think we may run out stock. Emm… ______-ah, would you mind taking care of hyung a moment? I’m gonna buy some medicine”

 

“Ne, it’s okay”

 

“Ok. Wait a moment”

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I just got back home from drug store with two plastic back full of milk and medicine. ______-ah told me to buy paracetamol. But I thought paracetamol is a medicine for fever, and aspirin is the one for headache. So I just bought both kinds.

 

"______-ah??"

 

I didn't find just got home from a drug store with a plastic bag full of milk and medicines. I thought maybe Teuk hyng had already concious but he would still need some medicines. But when I entered teuk hyung’s dorm room. I didn’t see ______ in the living room or the kitchen. I thought she supposed to make something for Teuk hyung in the kitchen.

 

“______-ah?? Teuk hyung?” where were they?

 

So I walked to Teuk hyung’s bedroom and opened the door. I found Teuk hyung was sleeping on his bed while ______ was sleeping to beside him. I didn’t know but I felt kinda irritated to see them sleeping together like this. If only it was me, not Teuk hyung who’s beside her.... what?! No, why did I think of it?! No no!! I didnt mean it.

 

“Kyuhyunnie?”

 

“Hyung~ You’re awake?”

 

“Emm.. Yes.. Whoa! ______’s sleeping here?” Teuk hyung asked in surprised.

 

“Maybe she’s overslept. Should we wake her now?”

 

“No, no. Let her sleeps here. I’ll talk to Hyeonmi. Where are the others?”

 

“They’re not here yet. Emm. Hyung, you may want to eat this...” I gave him the medicine.

 

“Whoaa Kyuhyunnie.. You bought a lot, huh?” I nodded, “Thanks. Hand me the water, please”

 

I took a glass of water from the kitchen and give it to him. He took a gulp and drinks the medicine.

 

“Kyuhyunnie.. I wanna sleep right now. You don’t mind if I sleep here with her, right?”

 

“What?! Of course I don’t mind. She’s your cousin”

 

“Are you sure? Cuz you look kinda pissed off earlier when you saw us sleeping”

 

“What?! No~ hyung. You’re totally drunk. I’m not pissed off!”

 

“Hihihihi. You are! You like her, right?”

 

“Hyung~ I am not!!! Haah~ I’m leaving. You just sleep, okay?”

 

“Oookkkaaay~”

 

So I left the room and walked back to my room. Teuk hyung’s words made me think a lot... Am I really jealous to Teuk Hyung? ...... Naaah~ I’m not.