Chapter 2: New Place, New Home For A New Beginning...

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Pie's House

Time: 7:00 a.m.

Pie woke up as soon as the alarm clock ring. "Hmm... Have to start unpacking now... It looks so lovely here.". said Pie as she open the window in her bedroom and look at the surrounding area of her new home. Pie just move into a new place in Love Garden Residences with her family yesterday night. Her father just bought the house because it is near to his office and have a very tight and safe security. Pie's father wanted their family to be in a safe and secure place so that he don't have to worry when he goes for his business trips out of Thailand.

There's a couple jogs past Pie's House and both are wearing a blue couple shirt. "They look happy." said Pie to herself. "I wanted to fall in love too but where's my prince?? Haiz.... How nice it is to have someone you love and he loves you too... Hopefully, in this neighbourhood, i'll meet my Prince Charming." thought Pie as she dreams and smile under the morning sunshine. Her long straight hair shines with a light brown colour as the morning sun shines on her.

Knock, knock knock.... "Pie, have you wake up? Do you want to do some shopping with me now?" asked Pie's mother.

"Yes, mommy~ I'm awake! Where are you going to shop?" asked Pie as she rush to open her bedroom door and welcomes her mother in.

"Just somewhere nearby... I saw a shopping mall on the way here yesterday and it's just around the corner. Let's call out P'Van and ask him to join us, shall we? We need a guy to help us carry the groceries" Pie's mother beamed at her daughter and walk into Pie's bedroom and looks out of the window..

Pie nods and reply," okay mommy, but i need to take a shower for a while. You know i don't like leaving the house without taking a bath. I also want to check put this neighbourhood. It looks lovely from my bedroom's window view."

"I'll call for P'van and ask if he's free now. You go bath and get yourself ready. I'll write down what I want to buy for our new house and some groceries as well." siad Pie's mother as she walk out of Pie's bedroom. (P'Van is Pie's childhood friend who likes Pie since they are young and is considered as a potential husband of Pie, by Pie's mother. In Pie's mother's opinion, P'Van is the perfect guy for Pie as P'van is a rich handsome gentleman and have several resorts owned by P'Van's family. However, for Pie, he's just a big kind brother to her as she don't have any brother and P'Van is always nice to her. She understand her mother's thoughts but still she doesn't love P'Van as a guy. There's no butterflies in her stomach like what her mother describes about falling in love.)

"Err, mommy? Where's dad?" asked Pie. Her mother turned around and face Pie with a disappointed look. "He left to his office very early this morning. He has a very important meeting this morning." replied Pie's mother.

Pie nods and smile. "Okay, I'll go bath now" Pie closes her bedroom door and take her bathrobe and towel out of the luggage.

After about 20 minutes as Pie needs time to wear her makeup and choose a nice pink dress to go out shopping, P'Van arrived at Pie's home. Ding dong... ding..dong...... Pie's mother rushed to open the door. P'Van greets Pie's mother:" Sawadeekrap, Aunty. Are you ready?". Pie's mother reply:"Sawadeeka.. I'm ready but Pie's not yet ready. Come on in and have a cup of tea before we're set to go."

"PIE!!... Are you done yet? P'Van is here already..." shouted Pie's mother at the stairway.

"ALMOST, MOMMY!!!!" shouted Pie back as she apply her lipgloss. "Muack muaks... Hmm... Perfect~!" said Pie to herself as she check herself out in the mirror.

Pie's mother hands out a cup of tea for P'Van and sit next to him. "P'Van, here's ur cup of tea and drink it up before we go shopping." Pie's mother smile at P'Van.

"Thank you, Aunty. By the way, your house looks beautiful." P'Van compliments as he looks around the house. Although it's still a little messy because of the boxes and things unpacked, but things are going to look good once Pie's mother do the decorating, cleaning and stuff. 

"Oh, really? But it's kind of messy in here, I really need to start the work right after we finish shopping. Sorry k, that i have to trouble you to come shopping with us. Pie's dad has gone to his his office very early just for a meeting. Huh... he's such a workaholic." said Pie's mother.

P'Van smile and says:"It's okay, feel free to call me up anytime if you need my help. Besides, I need a break from work too. Uncle's busy so I can understand...." As P'Van finishs his sentence, Pie walk down the stairs, humming a melody. P'Van turns to look, well, his heart beats like a million time per minute (a bit exaggerating). He sees his princess walking down the stairs, wearing a cute pink dress, with a cute lovely smile on her face.

"Sawadeeka, P'Van. Sorry to keep you waiting. You know girls like to dress up a little when they go out." Pie smiles sweetly to P'Van.

"Honey, you should be a lttle faster. P'Van don't have the whole day waiting for you like that." Pie's mother said to Pie.

"It's okay, I took the whole day off for today, so let's go and enjoy my leave to the fullest. I don't mind waiting for Pie even if it takes forever."... P'Van replied.

"Okay, let's go!"says Pie's mother. Pie's mother quickly changes the topic as she can sense her daughter and P'Van's awkwardness. Pie's mother secretly smiles cheekily as she hopes to create chances for P'Van to catch her daughter's heart.

Place: The Coffee House

Time: 8:00 a.m.

All three of them leave the house in P'Van's car to the shopping mall. Nothing much happens though, just a little joking around and chatting about Pie's new high school that she's attending, Excellence High School. On the way, P'van stops by a cafe. "Let's have breakfast here first. Thay have a lot of delicious cakes and it's worth a try." said P'Van as he knows that Pie loves to eat cake. Pie's happy when she gets to eat a delicious cake especially chocolate cakes.

The three of them went into The Coffee House.

"Pie, you go and choose cakes for us to eat and i'll go and order some coffee. Aunty, what do you want?" ask P'Van. Pie's mother say:"I'll have a cup of Americano. I'll go find a seat first, k.".

P'Van nods and turns to ask Pie what she wants to drink. Pie says:" I'll have the same as mommy." and Pie goes to the cake section as P'Van goes to order their drinks. Pie's mother went to choose a nice place next to the cafe's window with a view of the streets....

Pie walks to the cake section and saw a handsome guy, whose choosing a cake as well. " Wow, he's handsome..."thought Pie. Pie started choosing as well and she saw her favourite chocolate cake.

"I want this cake" says Pie at the same time as the handsome guy next to Pie. Both Pie and the handsome guy are pointing at cake and both of them turns to look at each other in the eye....

 

{Hmm... Am I going a little too slow with the story? I'll try my best to update it everyday if i'm free to think about it. Hope that you enjoy reading~ XD}