Chapter 6: Classmates

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Mathayom 6A = Class 6A

Time: 8:45 a.m.

 

"Knock, knock , knock...." Kim knocks at her classroom door and the whole class turns their attention towards Kim's direction. " Sorry teacher, we're late." Kim apologises to the teacher as she enters the room.

"What time is it now?? Why are you so late??? Do you think that the school belong to you that you can enter at anytime you like??" Teacher Sam scolds Kim as he frowns at Kim and puts both his arms on his waist. (Teacher Sam is their form teacher who teaches mathematics. He's a strict teacher and dislike anyone who is late because it will interupt his lessons in class. But he is a very good and rational teacher.

"Err..... i don't know to explain this... " Kim scratch her head and gives the piece of letter that the Matron writes to the teacher. "Pie, come in please..."Kim calls for Pie to enter while Teacher Sam reads the letter. 

"WOOOO~!!!!!!" the guys in Kim's class shout with joy as Pie walks into the classroom. They are happy to see someone pretty and beautiful in the class.

"Silence....!!!!!!" Teacher Sam bellows. "Kim, go back to your seat!. New student, come here and introduce yourself in this class." instructs Teacher Sam.

Kim quickly goes back to her seat and Pie walk towards Teacher Sam and stands next to him. Pie passes the letters from the clerk in the administration office to Teacher Sam and clears her voice before she introduce herself. Pie feels very nervous though she has practice it several times last night.

"erm,erm.... Hi, everyone. My name is Pie. Nice to meet you. I hope that we can get along well." says Pie as she smile. The guys, of course, went wild and asks questions like:" Do you have a boyfriend? Do you like me?"... bla bla bla and all the crazy stuff.

"SILENCE!!!!!!!"Teacher Sam yells at his students. He then turns his attention to Pie and says:"Welcome to this school, Pie. I'm your form teacher, Sam. From now on, you need to work hard in this class and i hope that you gets along well with your new classmates. Now, erm.... is there any empty seats??"

Teacher Sam looks around and found a spot next to a girl name, Jane. "Pie, go and sit there... Next to Jane, the girl with the long hair." Teacher Sam points to the direction where Jane is sitting." Jane smiles at Pie and wave at Pie. Pie walks towards Jane and sits down.

"Alright, class. Let's continue our lesson. How to solve this equation y= 3x3(2x– 1)3?Let........." Teacher Sam continues to teach the class but then stops halfway and asks:"Pie, have you learn about differentiation and integration in your previous school?" Pie shooks her head.

"Hmm.... Come to see me tomorrow morning in my office at 7:30 a.m, i'll teach you about this.... Jane, bring her around the school and show her the way to my office after the school ends today. Pie, follow her." says Teacher Sam and he turns to face the blackboard to continue teaching...Pie takes her notebook out and starts to copy notes...

"Hi, nice to meet you. "Jane whispers to Pie to avoid being heard by Teacher Sam.

Pie smiles and reply:"Hi, nice to meet you too." They continue to pay attention to Teacher Sam....

 

Place: Class 6A

Time:10 a.m.

 

"Kringggggggg...." It's the recess bell ringing. Everyone in the class is happy that the maths class finally ends. Most of Pie's new classmates circle around Pie and start asking  questions again.... Kim sit in her place and takes out her cheese buns and starts eating. Kim look over to the group circling Pie. Kim smiles and continue to eat her bun. She's happy that she has the chance to see Pie again and it's going to be almost everyday now.

"What are you eating, Kim." asks Jane as she pull a chair and sit next to Kim. "Cheese Buns.."Kim replies as she continue to munch her buns. Jane notice that there's a little weird with Boy. Boy is at Pie's direction and seems to be in a bad mood.

Jane smiles and asks:"Boy, why are your expression like this? It looks like you are jealous of Pie with the attention of the crowd."

Boy rolled his eyes and scowls. "Hahahah... are you jealous that Pie is more beautiful?" Jane chuckles as she reads Boy's mind.

Boy answers:"What? Me? Jealous?? You're kidding me. Eat your sandwich, silly. I'm a thousand times preetier than her." Boy continues to eat his strawberry sponge cake.

Jane laughs and say:" hahahah.... you? Beautiful?? hahahahhaha.... then i'll rather be ugly~"

Kim smiles and say:" Boy, don't mind about Jane. She's just playing with you. You're beautiful though.... not as beautiful as Pie." "Hahahahhahha" both Kim and Jane laughs as they high five together.

Boy pushs Kim gently and says:"How dare you do this to me....You hurt my tiny winny heart!!" Boy sulks.

Kim then comforts by patting Boy on the back and  says to Boy,:"Boy, don't worry. You're really beautiful." Kim smiles at Boy and then she continue to eat her buns.

Boy can't help but smile happily and continues to finish his sponge cake as classes are going to start soon.

"Kring..."the bells ring which signifies that recess time is over. "Owwnnnnn" the students are disappointed that their recess time is over and they need to return to their seats for the next class. With a heavy expression, everyone go back to their seats. Pie of course is delighted that everyone finally retun to their own seats and that she can finally have some peace.

The whole day goes well for Pie.....

 

[ I can't write too much in one day as i don't have much time because Christmas is coming soon and a lot of things need to be done. Thank you for the lovely comments and i'll continue to try write more,  but i don't promise :).]