Chapter 5: Fate?

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Treatment room

Time: 8:05 a.m.

Kim opens the door and helps Pie into the treatment room. Kim looks around the room but the matron isn't there. " I guess the matron is out. Sit down on this chair and i'll go and take the first-aid-kit." says Kim as she helps Pie to the chair.

Pie sits down while Kim goes one of the cabinet and took out the first-aid kit. Pie looks around the treatment room. It looks like a small clinic with the hospital bed on her right side and on her left side, there is an office table. Next to the table is the cabinet where Kim takes out the first-aid kit from.

(An example of the small clinic~)

Kim place the first aid kit on the small table next to Pie and say:" Wait for awhile, k." She walk to cabinet and take out a packet of alcohol-free wipes. She put down the wipes on the small table and goes to wash her hands clean. She then walks towards Pie and kneels down in front of Pie, looks at the Pie's knee.

"Let's see how serious is your wound.." Kim says as she looks at Pie's knee injury and is very careful so that Pie won't feel any pain. Kim smiles and say to Pie:"Luckily it's not a very deep wound..." Kim opens the packet of alcohol-free wipes and take a piece and cleans Pie's wounds.

"Wait, are you sure you know how to do this??...  Why don't we wait for the matron??? Pie asks nervously.

Kim smiles and says to Pie:" Trust me.... I'm a member of our school's Red Crescent Society. I've learn this from the matron herself." Kim continues to clean Pie's wounds very careful and blows at it to reduce Pie's pain. Pie holds her breath and looks nervously at her knee at the same time, tries to stand the pain.

After cleaning the wound, Kim applies the antibiotic ointment that she takes out from the first-aid-kit. She then cover the wound in a sterile plaster. "It's done!"says Kim as she looks up to Pie and Pie also looks at Kim in the eye. They gaze at each other's eye.......

"Klick...yiiiiii....." the sound of the door opens. Kim and Pie looks away from each other and Kim quickly stands up.

"Kim, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?"asks the Matron as she enters the room. "Aww, I see we got someone injured here..." says the Matron when she sees Pie with the injured knee. The Matron smiles at Pie and walks towards her. Pie smiles back. The Matron looks at Pie's well-plastered knee and then turns to Kim and says:" You did a great job. Well done." Kim replies:" Thanks, Matron. This is Pie." Kim introduce Pie to the Matron. Pie smiles at the Matron.

"Right, come to think about it, I've never seen you in this school before. Why are you here?" asks Kim to Pie.

"Oh, actually i'm new here. I just got transferred here." Pie replies.

"Have you report yourself at the administration office?" asks the Matron as she walks to her office chair and sits down. .

"Not yet. I got injured before I gets to report myself." Pie replies.

"Do you know the way to the administration office?" asks the Matron again.

Pie shooks her head. The Matron turns at Kim and says,"Kim, bring her to the office and helps her to get into her class. Go back to your class as soon as you done that.". The Matron scribbles something on a piece of paper and hands it to Kim. "Take this and give it to your teacher. I have a lot to do this morning so you need to help me, Kim."says the Matron to Kim.

"It's okay. Let's go, Pie. Can you walk now?" asks Kim to Pie.

Pie stands up and tries to walk. Pie smiles and say: I'm okay now. Let's go."

" Bye, Matron, see you next time~!" Kim says to the Matron and excuse herself with Pie.

Both of them walks out of the room and Kim closes the door. "This way, Pie" says Kim as she points to the direction of the administration office. They then walks towards administration office.

" Errr.... Kim? Pie calls Kim.Kim stops to listen then Pie says:" Thank you for helping me today." Kim smiles at Pie and say:" You're welcome. Ah... before i forgot, remember to change your plaster once or twice a day and apply some antibiotic ointment on it to prevent infection, k.?" Pie smiles back and says:"I'll keep it in mind. Once again, thank you, Kim."

 

Place: Administration Office

Time: 8:22 a.m.

They then continues to walk to the administration office and Pie goes in to report herself as Kim waits out.. One of the clerk records Pie's arrival and does all the registerations thing and tells Pie :" Welcome to Excellence  High School. I've done all registrations and administrations for you and here's your schedule. This are some documents that you need to sign." Pie signs the documents. The clerk then say:" It's all done now. Erm, your class is Matthayom 6A. Give this letter to your form teacher when you enter your class." The clerk walks away to finish his other works. Pie takes her schedule and goes out of the office.

"Well? All done? Which class are you in? asks Kim when she sees Pie coming out of the office.

"Yup... Er, the clerk says that i'm in Matthayom 6A. Do you know where is it?" asks Pie to Kim.

"WHAT?? Matthayom 6A?? You're in the same class as me!" Kim replies with a shocked expresion on her face.....

 

 

[Thanks once again for reading this... If you find anything weird, feel free to question about it in your comments. ^^ hehe, enjoy reading~]