Chapter 19: Anger

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place:Excellence High School

Day: Monday

Time: 7:50 p.m.

 

Pie walks into the classroom furiously. Pie places her bag on the table, sits down and bit her own lips. Fanning her own face using her hands, Pie tries to cool down herself. “Pie, are you feeling hot?”asks Jane to Pie. “Ya, a bit” answers Pie. “Boy! Switch the fan’s level to the highest.” orders Jane to Boy. “I don’t want to! I’m cold.” replies Boy while chewing his bubble gum.

Kim who just got slap, walks into the classroom with the right side of her cheek a bit red and swollen. Pie notices that Kim walks into the classroom and glares at Kim. Kim glares back at Pie and Pie looks away. “OH MY GOSH!! What happen to my handsome Kim’s face!!!!”asks Jane looking shock as she stands up and reach out to touch Kim’s face. “Ouch!” complains Kim when Jane touches Kim’s cheek. “What happen? Did someone slap you?” asks Boy bluntly.

Jane touches Kim’s cheek gently, trying hard not to hurt her. Jane then pulls her hands away and puts both her hands on her waist. “Who dare to do this to my Kim!! I’m going to punch that person in the face till his teeth falls off!”says Jane, showing off her right fist. Kim smiles at Jane’s action and cups Jane’s fist using her left hand, putting down Jane’s hands. “Cool down. No one slaps me. It’s just that I accIdENTALLY fall down on my face.” says Kim sarcastically as she take a glance at Pie. Pie heard Kim’s sarcastic voice and bits her lower lip with anger. “Is it painful? I think you need to put a pack of ice on your cheek. Do you want me to get one from the treatment room?“ says Jane, making a fuss out of Kim. Pie, who saw Jane’s lovey-dovey action towards Kim, makes her anger boils even more. Pie pulls out a file out of her bag and uses it to fan herself.  “It’s okay, Jane. There’s no need for that. I just want to go back to my seat now. Can you please… move or go back to your seat?” says Kim to Jane. Jane who is blocking Kim’s path, moves back to her seat. Kim walks back to her seat and sit down. Soon, the class starts…

Place: Class 6A

Time:  10:00 p.m.

It’s recess time already. “La~la la~lala~….” a male student with his shirt out of his trousers walks into Class 6A li,ke a gangster with two followers behind him. The male student walks into the classroom and starts kicking the front few tables. Pie , Tola and Sumalee are having sandwiches together in the classroom. Kim, Boy and Jane are out to buy some snacks from the cafeteria. “The trouble-maker is here.” says Tola. Sumalee nods and say: “Let’s get out of here.” Both Tola and Sumalee stands up, carrying their sandwiches. “Who is he?”asks Pie to Tola. Tola grabs Pie’s arms and say: “Let’s go. He’s not someone that you would want to know.” Tola pulls Pie, trying to get Pie on her feet and leave the classroom. The male student’s follower walks towards Alvin, the class monitor, and grabs Alvin by his arms. With both hands being hold on to by the two followers, Alvin tries to struggle free. Pie can see that Alvin is trembling with fear. The male student sits down on the table with one leg on the chair. “How are you, my friend? I haven’t seen you lately. Well, I kinda miss you a lot….” says the male student. The male student’s followers pulls Alvin towards him. “Why is anyone helping?” Pie wonders. She notice that everyone who is having their break in the classroom, quickly walks out of the room. The male student grabs Alvin by the chin and says: “ Don’t you miss me?” Alvin stares at the male student with fear. “Why are you staring at me with those big eyes of yours? Huh?” says the male student and he starts slapping Alvin.

Pie can’t stand it anymore. She stands up, wanting to confront that male student. Somalee pulls Pie back and say: “Pie, don’t mess with him. He will make your life miserable…” Pie looks at Somalee and Tola and says: “Aren’t you guys going to do anything? Go and call for the teacher! I won’t stand here and do nothing. Pie pushes Tola and Somalee away and walks to the front of the classroom to confront the male student. “Stop, you guys!!” says Pie. “What do you think you are doing here! This is not your classroom!” Pie scolds the male student. The male students stop slapping Alvin. He turns his attention to Pie. “Oh, look what we have here! A little trying to be a heroine.” says one of the followers.

The male student smiles and looks back at Alvin. “I never seen her before in this school. Is she someone new? Why didn’t you tell me about her?”says the male student and he slaps Alvin once more. The male student then turns around and walks towards Pie. He grabs Pie on the chin and have a good look at Pie. Pie gives the male student a death glare and hits his hand. The male student puts his hands away and says: “A pretty fierce hah? Hmm…. You look cute…” The male student smiles arrogantly at Pie. “Let him go!”yells Pie. The male student puts both of his hands into his pocket and moves closer toward Pie. “Why should I let him go?” asks the male student. “You better let him go or I’ll…”says Pie. “Or you’ll what?” asks the male student, moving closer and closer to Pie whereas Pie moves backwards till she is stop by a table behind her. The male student puts his face nearer to Pie and looks straight into Pie’s eyes. Pie stares straight into the male student’s eyes, clenching her fist, unable to do anything. “What is he going to do to me?”thinks Pie. The male student raises one of his arms. Pie closes her eye tight, thinking that the guy will hit me. “Someone! Please save me… Oh God, please don’t let this guy hit me……” pleads Pie in her heart.

“Stop, you freak!!” says someone. Pie opens her eyes and she sees that it’s Kim, standing next to her, grabbing that guy’s arm. The male student’s expression turns from smiling, cunning face to a dark and gloomy face. “Don’t you dare to touch her!!” warns Kim fiercely at the male student. Both of them are glaring hard at each other. The male student pulls his arms away from Kim’s grab and use his finger to push Kim away on the  shoulder for several times. “How dare you order me! You, motherless .” says the male student, narrowing his eyes looking at Kim. Kim can feel that her temperature rising and the blood in her veins are boiling with anger. Kim clenches her teeth and tightens her fist. “Ask your mama to teach you some manner! Oh, I forgot….. Your mother is dead…” says the male student with a wicked smile. Enraged by the male student’s words, Kim grabs the male student on the collar, frowning at him with blood shot eyes. “I told you before, didn’t I? Don’t make me angry, or you’ll pay for it!”warns Kim with a low voice. Pie is shocked by Kim’s anger as she can see that Kim’s face becoming red and steaming with anger while the male student’s eyes opens wider and the muscles on his arms become tense with the veins protruding out visibly. “Please don’t fight!” praying Pie desperately.

“Bosss! The teacher is coming!!!” warns one of the followers who are waiting outside the classroom. Pie turns and looks out of the window. She can see that Teacher Sam is walking nearer and nearer to the class. “Piak!” a slap sound. Pie turns her attention back on both the male student and Kim. The male student’s face is red and Jane is standing next to him. “Stop, both of you. Do you want to get into detention again? Kim, let this moron go.” says Jane, holding on Kim, trying to calm Kim down. The male student touches his face with his eyes burning in rage as he raises his hands wanting to slap Jane back. At that moment, the one of  follower of the male student tries to holds the male student back. “Enough, boss. Let’s go back now. The teacher will be here soon.”says the follower. The male student clenches his fist and puts down his hands. His expression turns from anger to a smiling face. “I’ll let you go this time.”says the male student as he turns his attention back to Alvin. “Sorry, my friend. Let’s continue our chat another day.” he says to Alvin. Before the male student and his followers leave, the male students takes another look at Pie and say: “See you again, cutie.” He waves his arms and walks out of the classroom. Alvin, who is free from the male follower’s grip, sits down on the floor with his face looking purple. Jane hugs Kim with Boy standing behind Kim, giving Kim a pat on the back trying to comfort her. Kim’s glare becomes softer with tears in her eyes but she is still clenching her fist….

Teacher Sam come in at that time and asks: “What happen? Why are the tables all around the classroom? Clean up now! Our lessons are going to start soon. Alvin! Why are you sitting on the floor. Get up and move back to your seats everyone!” Everyone moves back to their seat including those who are watching outside. Boy and Jane guides Kim back to her seat as Pie walks back to her seat.

During the lesson, Pie turns to look at Kim for several times. Kim is sitting at her seat, staring hard on the book on her desk with her eyes still red. Jane notices that Pie looking at Kim. “She’ll be fine.” says Jane to Pie. “Can I ask you a few questions?”asks Pie quietly so that Teacher Sam won’t notice. “Ya, go ahead..” Jane replies. “Who is that gangster just now?”asks Pie. Jane scowls and answers: “That jerk just now, is Mike. He’s a nasty arrogant rich guy that looks down on everyone.” Pie nods and asks again curiously: “Is it true that Kim’s mom has passed away?” Jane sighs and replies: “Yes. Kim’s mother passed away when Kim is just 10. Back then Kim suffers a deep depression. It’s hard for me and boy to see her being so sad and miserable since she’s a cheerful and active kid. We tried very hard to make her laugh and it’s only this few years that she starts to get better and becomes more cheerful.” Pie nods again as she turns back to look at Kim…

 

{Walah~!!! Another chapter for you guys~ Have fun reading... :) Thank you for the comments that you give, hope that you guys will continue to comment~ Will update again soon~!! }