Chapter 9: Wet Party

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place:Kim's house

Time:7:13p.m.

"Run! Into the house, everyone!!!" Kim shouts.

"But what abot the food???" asks Jane while she covers her head with her hands.

"Just carry the whole trays of food into the house!! Leave the other things here!" Jim shouts as he carry one of the tray of bbq food into the house. Kim, Pie and Jane also did so. The students of Class 6A enters Kim's house.

"Phew! What a sudden rain! Luckily, we didn't get really wet." says Alvin as he shakes the raindrops off his jacket. Kim runs upstairs to get some towels fro her classmates.

"Here, some towel. Take it and dry yoursleves." says Kim as she place the towels on the coffee table in her living room. Pie takes a towel and wipe her hair.

"Oh, why does the rain have to come at this very time?" complains Boy. "I've just started to getting heat up by this party with this Jimmy baby~."says Boy as he sits closer to Jim and place his hands on Jim's thighs.

Jim smiles uncomfortably and tries to sit futher away from Boy but Boy keeps sitting more closer. Jim quickly stands up and tries to escape.

"I'll switch on the tv, since we have nothing to do." says Jim and he goes to switch on the tv. He then opens the cd desk and starts flipping the cd's. Jim turns and ask:" What movies do you guys what to watch? I got The Conjuring, Dark Skies, Into the darkness, The Descent...."

The girls all shouts:" NO!!" Jane say:" I still want a good night sleep tonight, don't spoil it dude. Don't you have something like Safe Haven, Tangled, Gnomeo & Juliet, The Vow, something romantic not horror movies??"

Jim answers:' Yes, I think we have. Erm, let's see..... Like Crazy, Breaking Dawn, The First Time, Letters to Juliet..... Choose one."

"Oww, come on! We don't want to watch all this cheesy romantic movies, right guys?? What about some action movies like Fast and Furious 6, Man of Steel, The Last Stand,Oblivion...." says Alvin.

"No! No action movies... It's too noisy..."someone else complains.

"Ok, how about if we don't watch movies, we sing songs~!" asks Boy.

"Great idea! Oh, Boy, I never thought that that small brain of yours can actually think of such a great idea." Jane says as she tease Boy.

Boy smiles and praise himself:" Of course! Who am I huh? I'm Boy, the genius in Class 6A~...." Boy suddenly stops to think and then he glares at Jane. "Wait a minute. Did you just say that my brain is small?" Boy gets angry and he sulks.

Jim laughs and say:"hahahaha.... Okay, That's enough both of you." Jim then looks at Kim and ask:" Kim, why not you play the guitar and i play the cajón?"

Kim hesitates for a moment but then agrees with her brother's idea.

Kim and Jim takes their music intrument from their bedroom and goes to their living room. Kim starts to play a few strings to make sure that the guitar is still in tune.

"Kim, sing the song You're Beautiful by James Blunt please~!!!" Boy pleads Kim.

"What? You want me to sing? No no no no......" Kim rejects.

"Oh, come on, Kim. Just sing okay, don't be shy." Jim says.

"Pie, ask Kim to sing. Since you are the main character for today, she can't reject you." Jane says to Pie.

Pie smiles and looks at Kim. "Kim, please sing the song for us okay?" says Pie as she place both her hands together and pleads Kim in a cute way.

Kim smiles and say:' Okay, but.... You need to do a duet with me later." Kim clears her voice and starts singing. She plays the guitar at the same time Jim plays his cajón. Pie looks at Kim playing the guitar. In her heart, there's mix feelings of everything but she just can't figure out why and what kind of feeling it is. Kim also looks at Pie as she sings and plays the guitar. "She's looking at me..."thought Pie by herself as their eyes meets.

My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yes, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Flying high.
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last 'til the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Kim smiles as she finishs her song. The students of Class 6A all claps their hands. "Whoa, I don't know that you can sing so well."Jane says.

"Pie, come up here and sit next to Kim. It's your turn to sing." Jim says to Pie.

Pie smiles. She then stands up and walk towards Kim and sit next to her.

"Hmmm.... What songs should we sing? Boy, give some idea!" asks Kim to Boy.

" I want Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Cailiat. Kim sings Jason Mraz's part and Pie sings Colbie Cailiat's part." says Boy.

"Pie, are you okay with this song?"asks Kim.

"I know this song but I'm not very clear about the lyrics..." says Pie.

"There's nothing to worry about." Alvin says as he takes out his Ipad and search for the lyrics. "Here it is. That's what technology is for."'says Alvin as he pass his Ipad to Pie. Pie takes it and say:" Thanks, Alvin. With this, I'm okay with the singing."

"Then let's start..."says Kim. Jim starts playing his cajón.

[ Kim ]
Do you hear me , I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean , Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying .

[Pie ]
Boy I hear you in my dreams , I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart , You make it easier when life gets hard .

[ Kim & Pie ]
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend , Lucky to have been where I have been , Lucky to be coming home again oh ... oh ... oh .....
They don't know how long it takes , Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye , I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you , I will .
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend , Lucky to have been where I have been , Lucky to be coming home again , I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed , Lucky to be coming home someday .

[ Kim]
And so I'm sailing through the sea , To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music, feel the air , I'll put a flower in your hair

[ Pie ]
Though the breezes through trees , Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round ,You hold me right here right now

[ Kim & Pie ]
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend , Lucky to have been where I have been , Lucky to be coming home again , I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed , Lucky to be coming home someday . Oh..... oh....

When they finish the song, they are looking at each other's eyes, each trying to find out answers to their feelings.....

Everyone claps and cheers. Jim says:" Wow, both of you, your chemisty is good. You gals practice this together before is it?"

Kim looks away from Pie and say:" Nope, It's our first time. Pie, you sing really well..."

Pie smiles at the compliment and answers:" Thank you. You also sing very well. In fact, I think, much better than me...."

Boy interupts and say:"Kim, play another song for me... I want to sing~.....

 

The party goes on and on until the rain stops and they all go back at 9p.m.

 

[>.<] Thanks for reading.... Will keep updating but maybe not everyday.... Going for a holiday trip soon and I will try to write during my holiday~ :) ]