Chapter 14: Avoid Part 3

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: The Coffee House

Time: 4:30 p.m.

Kim arrive at the café and walks towards the counter. “I want one big espresso, one big latte and one medium mocha. All iced” says Kim to the cashier. “Ok, I’ve taken down your order. Please wait for a moment.” replies the cashier to Kim as the cashier walks away to prepare Kim’s drinks. Kim looks around the café and walks towards the cake section. “Should I buy some cakes as well for Boy and Jane?” thinks Kim by herself. She suddenly remembers the day she first met Pie. “Hmm…. If only she came along today.” thinks Kim by herself again.

“Tinggg….” a bell rings and the sound came from the counter. Kim turns to look at the counter and finds the cashier waving to her. Kim walks towards the counter and ask: “How much is it?” The cashier replies: “ 195 baht” Kim takes out  her wallet from her trouser pocket and takes the money from her wallet to pay to the cashier. “Here.” says Kim as she passes the money to the cashier and takes her drinks.  She then leaves the counter and walks out of the café.

 

Place: Walkway near The Coffee House  

Time: 4:35p.m.

Pie is jogging down the walkway, heading towards the supermarket next to The Coffee House while listening to her smartphone’s song and humming at the same time. “Raindrops keep falling on my head… ~ but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red…~ crying's not for me…~ cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining…~ because I'm free…~ nothing's worrying me….~ Raindrops keep falling on my…. OMG! Isn’t that Kim? Why is she here? Oh my…. What should I do? What should I, what should I, what should I do?” Pie panics as she doesn’t know what to do and she wants to avoid Kim.

Kim just walks out of the café with a plastic bag. She stands in front of the café and looks around before she left. Pie quickly turns around and jogs back to the direction where she came from in order to avoid Kim. “Please don’t see me…. Please….” thinks Pie by herself.

“Hmm? She looks like Pie.” thinks Kim as she see a girl turning around and she looks like Pie. “Hey, Pie!!” Kim calls out to Pie.

Pie feels shock that her name is being called by Kim. She hopes so much that Kim doesn’t see her. “Should I turn around or should I just run away? But I need to buy the groceries...ERHHHHH… I’ll just use another way to go there“ thinks Pie as she accelerates faster.

At that moment, Kim’s phone suddenly rings. Kim reverts her attention away from the girl she assume is Pie towards her phone. Kim takes her phone out of her pocket. It’s Jane who calls. Kim picks up the call and say: “Hello? I’m on my way back now. What? You want a slice of blueberry cake? Alright, I’ll go and buy it. K, bye.” Kim ends the call and puts her phone into her pocket. Kim looks back to the walkway. The girl is gone. “Maybe I saw the wrong person.” thinks Kim by herself. She then goes back into the café to buy the cake.

 Pie turns left into an alley before she stops to look back. “Phew!!” gasps Pie as she feels relieve that Kim isn’t behind her. “What a near escape…. Why is she here? Wait a minute, didn’t Kim join Boy and Jane for group study? But…. She didn’t go? But she did say she’s going, isn’t she? Or is it…. Boy’s house is nearby here???” Pie’s eyes become bigger as she realizes that Boy is living somewhere near her. “But well, as long as it’s not Kim.” thinks Pie as she calms herself down. “I better go and buy the groceries now.” Pie then jogs to the supermarket, using another road where she can reach the supermarket without bumping into Kim.

 

Place: Kim’s House

Time: 8:38 p.m.

“Click” Kim closes the front door of her house. As she turns around, she finds her brother watch the television with bowl of popcorn by his side.  “Hey, there bro. Have you taken dinner already?” asks Kim and she walks towards her brother. Jim looks at Kim and reply: “Oh? You’re back? I ate already with dad just now. You?” Jim holds up the bowl of popcorn with his left hand and offers to Kim.

Kim accepts her brother’s offer, grabs a handful of popcorn and pops a few popcorns into . Kim puts down her schoolbag and then sits down to join his brother. “Yea, just ate with Jane, Boy and Boy’s parents at Boy’s house. Aunty cooks curry for us so Jane and I stayed for dinner. Where’s dad?” asks Kim to his brother. “Dad’s upstairs. He’s taking his bath. Hey, if you still want to eat, there’s a few piece of pizza left in the kitchen. ”replies Jim to Kim.

Kim grabs another handful of popcorn before saying: “Hmm, maybe later or tomorrow. I’ll keep it in the fridge first.” Kim stands up and walks to the kitchen, leaving his brother  watching the tv. Kim finds the pizza box on the dining table. She opens it to check what toppings that Jim and her father ordered. Then, she close the box and puts it into the fridge. Kim leaves the kitchen and walks to the living room, grabs her school bag and walks upstairs. She goes into her bedroom, switch on the lights and puts her school bag next her study table. She then goes to bath.

Minutes later, Kim has finished her bath and is sitting on her bed, wiping her hair dry with her towel at the same time. Kim remembers back to when she thinks she saw Pie. “But it really seems like her even from the back. Urgh, Guess I think too much of her…” thinks Kim by herself. Kim wipes her head harder and pulls her towel down to her shoulders with her short hair being messy.....

 

Place: Pie House

Time: 9:30 p.m.

"Finally done!" says Pie in a relieve as she finish doing her english essay regarding party. While she writes about the party, she can't stop thinking about the night she sang the song with Kim. She pinches herself on her cheeks for a few times just to keep off her thoughts and concentrate on her essay. By the time she finish writing it, her cheeks are pinkish in colour due to her pinching. She sits back on her back and thinks: " I really need to avoid her. But damn.... Why do we always bump into each other? Haixxx...."

Pie stands up and walks towards her dressing table. She looks into the mirror and finds that her cheeks are pinkish in colour. "Oh my.... Why did my face become like this??" says Pie in a shocked tune. She puts her hands on both of her cheeks and press on it. "Oh, no... Please don't be swollen tomorrow... Urgh!! It's all because of her..." says Pie to her reflection in the mirror. Pie quickly goes into her bathroom, wash her face, and wipes it dry. She then puts ointment on her cheeks to prevent it from swollen.

Pie sighs in front of the mirror and thinks: "Let's just hope that I am able to avoid Kim from now on... Well, I need to pack my stuff first for tomorrow." Pie then goes to clear her study table and check her timetable for tomorrow. She checks what is needed for tomorrow's lesson and starts packing her bag....

 

 

{Hi there, another update~ Huh, having a dillemma wanting to continue this chapter... But I'll still keep writing about the story, Don't worry. I'll update again soon...}