Chapter 18: ert!

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Pie's House

Day: Sunday night

Time: 6:30 pm.

P’Van checks his attire before he walks out of his car door. Carrying a bouquet of flower in his left hand and a basket of fruits in another, he walks towards Pie who is already waiting at the front door. (Pie’s father told them(family) that P’Van will be coming for dinner the night before and asked them to serve him well as a VIP guest. Pie’s father also instructed Pie to wear nicely.) P’Van smiles at the sight of Pie. “She’s gorgeous.”thinks P’Van by himself.

“Sawadeecup, Pie. Here, these flowers are for you.” says P’Van to Pie as he hands over the bouquet of flowers to Pie. Pie smiles at P’Van and say: “Sawadeeka… Thanks, it’s beautiful.”Pie grabs the bouquet of flowers and smells the scent of roses that P’Van gave. P’Van replies: “You look more beautiful.” Pie blushes at P’Van’s compliment and quickly welcomes P’Van into the house. Pie’s mother who is busy in the kitchen, comes out to welcome P’Van. “Sawadeecup, Aunty.” Says P’Van as he handles the basket of fruits to Pie’s mother. Pie’s mother smiles and holds on to the basket. “Sawadeekaa, P’Van. Oh, you don’t have to bring gifts here. But thank you for your gifts though.”

P’Van smiles at Pie’s mother and say: “You’re welcome. Well, I can’t come with empty hands right? That will be very rude of me to do so. Hmmm… What’s that nice smell? Hah! Curry right??” Pie’s mother replies: “Wow, you have a good nose! Come! Let’s go to the dining room. Pie’s father is in dining room waiting for you already.” Pie goes upstairs to place the flowers into a vase in her bedroom as Pie’s mother guides P’Van to the dining room.

Time: 8:00 p.m.

After dinner. Pie’s father invites P’Van into his private office room. “Have a seat.” says Pie’s father to P’Van. P’Van accepts Pie’s father’s offer and sits down. Pie’s father sits opposite of P’Van. “Did you enjoy your dinner?”asks Pie’s father to P’Van. P’Van smiles and says: “Yes, indeed. Aunty’s cooking is delicious.” Pie’s father suddenly sits up straight and give a more serious look to P’Van. P’Van sense the sudden seriousness in Pie’s father’s attitude so he also sits up straight. “I guess you know very well that the main reason I invite you for dinner right?”says Pie’s father. P’Van raise an eyebrow to show a curious face. “No, I don’t. Please explain.” says P’Van to Pie’s father.

Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door. “Tea, sir. Can I come in?” asks Maria. “Yes, come in.” says Pie’s father. Maria comes into the room and place two cups of tea on the coffee table. Maria then excuses herself and leaves the room. Pie’s father says: “Here, have a drink first.” Pie’s father then picks up his cup of tea and drinks it. P’Van also did so.

Pie’s father puts down his cup of tea and  says: “ The project. I want to be a part of it. I believe that Luxane has everything that you need.” P’Van also puts down his cup of tea as he understands what Pie’s father is mentioning about. “I’m sorry, Uncle. I can’t help you on this matter. We already have a partner that we collaborate with for a long time already. It’s not something that I can simply decide on my own.” rejects P’Van to Pie’s father’s request. Pie’s father then asks again: “I know that the business that your family have in Thailand, has been passed down to you to manage. I think it won’t be hard for you to accept a new partner, is it. Tell me the conditions. What do you want?”

P’Van smiles and say: “Uncle, I believe it’s more like, what do you have to offer to me? If you say money, currently I’m not in short of funds.” Pie’s father stands up and walks towards the window. With his back facing P’Van, Pie’s father says: “My daughter is what you want right?” P’Van smiles wickedly and say: “Bingo!” P’Van claps his hands, stands up and walks towards Pie’s father. “She’s not ready to marry yet, P’Van.”says Pie’s father to P’Van. “I know, Uncle. I’m not asking you to marry off your daughter to me right away. But, I want to be engaged with her. If and only if, you allow.”says P’Van as he place both his hands Into his pocket. Pie’s father smiles and turns to face P’Van. He puts out his hand to shake with P’Van. “I believe our deal is on. But, I want Luxane to play a huge part in supply the amenities to all of your businesses in Thailand. I think it’s not something too much to ask for right?” P’Van pulls out his hand from his pocket and shake it with Pie’s father. “Sure! Just let me know when Pie agrees to it.”says P’Van to Pie’s father.

 

Place: Excellence High School

Day: Monday

Time: 7:45a.m.

Kim wakes up very early to prepare breakfast for herself and also her father and Jim. She heats up the food that she brought back from Aunty Irene’s place and packs it up to bring it to school. She purposely pay extra attention in ironing her school uniform and making sure that she looks presentable. She check her hairstyle in front of the mirror, making herself looks more handsome. She then rides her bicycle to school as the distance between her house and  school isn’t very far away.

Minutes later,

Kim reaches her school. She parks her bicycle outside the school compound where there’s a place, specially for students to park their motorbikes or bicycle. After locking up her bicycle against the poll, Kim looks around her school. “Is she here already? Huh! KIM! Why are you feeling so nervous?!!! Cool down!!!” mumbles Kim to herself. Kim did not notice that Pie’s car has just arrive and Pie just gets down the car. “Bye, Uncle Ken.” says Pie and she closes the car door. Pie walks into the school without noticing Kim. Kim turns around just in time and saw Pie. She quickly rush over and chase after Pie.

“Pie! Wait for me!”shouts Kim, trying to stop Pie. Pie who was shock with her name being called stops for a while. Pie turns around and realize that it’s Kim. “Oh my…. It’s her again…” Kim catches by with Pie and say: “Hi, good morning, Pie.” Pie gives a small smile and replies: “Good morning.” And she walks away again. Kim chase after her from the back. “Hey, Did you finish your homework?” Kim tries to start a conversation  with Pie but Pie walks on without replying. Kim grabs Pie on the arms to stop Pie from walking away. “Stop, will you? Why are you avoiding me?” asks Kim as she looks into Pie’s eyes. Pie stares at Kim and pulls away Kim’s hands off her arm. “Will you please stop pestering me? Yes, I’m avoiding you. Satisfied now?” says Pie harshly at Kim and continues walking.

“Why? Did I do something wrong to you? Just tell me why!” asks Kim to Pie while chasing behind her. Pie pulls a long face and answers: “Because you’re a tom! Now please stop pestering me. I want to go into class now!.” Pie then continues to walk away from Kim. Kim frowns and raises one of her eyebrows. Kim runs forward and block Pie’s road and don’t let walk pass her. “What do you mean by that?” asks Kim to Pie. Before Pie gets to say anything, someone accidently bumps into Kim, causing Kim to lose her balance and falls forward. Pie who was standing in front of Kim, loses her balance too and falls backward into the hedge. “Ouch!” shouts Pie out of pain.

Kim lies flatly on Pie. Pie opens her eyes after falling down as she feels Kim pressing hard on her. Kim’s face is just in front of Pie’s face. Gazing into Kim’s eye, Pie’s heart starts to beats faster. “What’s this feeling? She's..... handsome....” thinks Pie by herself. Pie can feel that her face starts getting warm and she blushes. Kim is feeling the same thing too. “Oh, my… Her face is so damn near to me and she’s so pretty… Why does my heart beats so fast?” thinks Kim.

“Are you gals, okay? Sorry, I’m kind of in a hurry.”says the person who accidentally bumps into Kim. He then quickly walks away. Upon hearing the person’s voice, Pie comes to her senses. “Wait a minute, is her hands on my s?” thinks Pie. “Can you please move your body and hands away from my s?” says  Pie to Kim who’s still lying on top of Pie. “Oh, sorry…” says  Kim as she gets up. “Are you okay?”asks Kim to Pie while offering her hand to help Pie up. Pie stands up angrily by herself, pushing away Kim’s hand and brushes the dirt off her skirt. Kim tries to help by brushing off the dirt from Pie’s skirts. “Stop, you ert!” scolds Pie to Kim and she gives Kim a slap on the right side of her face. Kim is shock by Pie’s slap. Pie angrily walks away, carrying her bag with her. Kim cups her right face and mutters: “Now what? From a tom, I become a ert?”

 

{Hi there. Another chapter for today. Thank you for the comments and also those who suscribes. Have nice day reading this. I'll update again soon~! And also another question, does anyone knows where there will be Yes or No 3 or not? Am really hoping 4 them to make the third movie~}