Chapter 3: What's wrong with me???

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: The Coffee House

Time: 8:12 a.m.

Budd dupp... budd dupp.... budd dupp....... Kim can even hear her heart pounding so rapidly and loud. It felt as if the whole world has suddenly stopped and she can hardly move her eyes away from the girl she's looking at.... "She's beautiful..... Her eyes shines like a star and she has this cute smile on her face..."thought Kim as she looks at the girl in the eyes.

Pie smiles at Kim as she look at her in the eye and says:" You want this cake too?"

Kim look away from Pie and tries to avoid eye contact with her. "erm.... it's okay... You can have it. I'll choose another one.."Kim replies with a smile. "Miss, give metwo slice of this cheese cake instead..." Kim tells the waitress.

"Oh, really?? Thank you so much..." beamed Pie at Kim. Pie feels bad for taking the quarter-sized chocolate cake herself so she asks:" Actually, we can share the cake if you want, The quarter-sized chocolate cake left can be sliced into two and you and i can both have one slice of it, if you don't mind...."

Kim replies:"That's really kind of you... Okay, but let me pay for the cake... If not, i won't accept it".

"Deal!... Thanks for the treat~..." Pie smiles.

" I'll still have the two slices of cheese cake and please slice this chocolate into two... Thank you..." Kim tells the waitress.

The waitress serve the cakes on the plates after slicing the cakes. Kim pays the cakes and drinks. But before she leaves the counter, she turns and ask Pie:" Erm... May i know what's your name?"

Pie looks at Kim in the eyes and reply:" I'm Pie, nice to meet you. What's your name?" Pie took out her hands to shake with Kim.

Kim shook hands with her and says:" I'm Kim. Nice to meet you too.." Kim smiles and took the tray with the cake and drinks she bought and walks away from the counter towards Jim and Zoe. Pie continue to choose two more slices of cake for her mother and P'Van and leaves the counter after paying for the cakes and brings along the chocolate cakes bought by Kim to the table where Pie's mother is.

"What took you so long? I'm hungry, dude."Jim says to Kim who just sit down. "Well, if you are hungry, Eat this up" Kim hands over the cheese cake to Jim and Zoe. " And here's your tea, bro. Zoe, you already have a cup of coffee so i didn't order another cup for you. But if you want a cup of drinks more, i'll go and order now..." Kim asks. "It's okay.. I haven't finished mine yet. Sit down and chat, I really miss both of you. I've been waiting for so long to meet up with you guys and i have a lot of stories i would like to share.." Zoe replies. The three of them chatted happily about the old times and things that they face when they are in university. Kim, of course, wasn't very into the conversation as she glance over to take a few peaks at Pie.

Meanwhile,st Pie's table, P'Van asks Pie if she likes the cakes, Pie replies:" Yeah, it's really delicious especially this chocolate cake." "Thanks to the person who treats me this cake." mutters Pie with a grin on her face. "What did you say just now?" asked P'Van. "Oh, nothing.... Really nothing..."Pie smiles at P'Van as she replies. They continue to enjoy their breakfast and leaves the cafe to do their shopping.

Kim notice Pie is leaving but she hopes to see her again.

 

Place: Kim's house

Time: 9:20p.m.

Kim and Jim spends the whole day with Zoe, having lunch, going for a bowling game and have fun together. After taking dinner together, Kim and Jim went home as Zoe returns to the hotel that he is staying. Kim took a bath and change into her pyjamas. Kim took a cup of milk and sit on the sofa on the balcony of her bedroom. She looks up to the sky and sees the crescent moon. Suddenly she thought of Pie again. "Hey!!! What's wrong with me??? She's a girl but why does my heart beats so fast just now" thought Kim. She have never experience this kind of feeling as she never falls in love before and wasn't sure what she was going through. "No..no..no.... I'm a girl and I like a guy..... I mean I love Jay Chou(famous chinese singer) and he's handsome. Mark Ronson. he's cute and talented... Maybe I'm just dazzled by her beauty...." Kim convincing herself.

"Hey, dude! Do you want to play a game with me? You're not sleepy yet, are you? It's just 9 something... and dad's not home yet." Jim offers as he's standing outside of Kim's bedroom to find his sister sitting at the balcony of his sister's bedroom.

"Sure, bro. This time, i'll beat you!!" Kim replies and she stand up to join her brother to play a game in her brother's bedroom.

 

Place: Pie's House

Time: 10:10p.m.

Pie just finish showering as she has done all the cleaning and unpacking with her mother and P'Van. P'Van left after having dinner together with Pie's whole family, including Pie's father. "Phew, I'm so damn tired... I need some sleep..." says Pie to herself. Pie lies down on her bed, and yawns... She covers herself with a blanket and within minutes, she's soundly asleep....

 

 

 

[ I'm sleepy too~ so, i'm going to sleep now... I'll continue to update the continuation of the story tomorrow if not another tomorrow... Do keep reading and thanks for those lovely comments that you guys gave.. I'll try to write more~ :) ]