Chapter 17: Sometime with Pie’s Dad, perhaps?

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Pie’s House(Bedroom)

Day: Saturday

Time: 7:20 a.m.

 “Arghhhhhh!!!” shouts Pie as she wakes up from her dream, in fact, a terrible nightmare. She dreamed that she was chased by a ghost, with no arms and legs, drifting round chasing after her. She was running for her life when she turns around to see if the ghost was behind her. To her astonishment, it’s Kim. After that she wakes up. Pie wipes the sweat off her forehead and sighs. “Why is she even coming to my dreams? I really don’t understand myself…”thinks Pie by herself.

 Pie then stands up and walks to her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. While she brushes her teeth, flashbacks of how she avoid Kim and how she ignores Kim keeps coming into her brain. “Did I overdo it? She didn’t do anything wrong to me. She’s quite a nice person and and…. she helps me twice before… Oh… I FEEL LIKE A JERK!!!!. She’s making me feeling guilty.” thinks Pie as she feels guilty towards Kim.

Pie stares at her reflection in the mirror with a toothbrush stuck in . “Pie! Stop thinking about her. She’s a tom and mummy won’t like it if you get close to her. Huh.. Fine! I’m going to be bastard and be harsh to her. ”Pie clears her thoughts at the same time shaking her head.  She then continues to brush her teeth clean. After that she walks out of her bathroom and walks to the aquarium in her room. “Actually, are you hungry? Here’s something for you to eat~.” says Pie to her fish(Actually). She grab fish food next to the aquarium and gave it to Actually.

Place: Pie’s House(Dining room)

Time: 8:00 a.m.

Pie have already change into her swimsuit and covers her body with a bathing rob as she walks down the stairs and heads towards the swimming pool . But before she can reach the swimming pool which is at the backyard, Pie has to pass by the dining room. Pie’s father and mother are having breakfast together. “Morning, missy.” says Maria as she was putting the orange juice on the table when she saw Pie coming near the dining table. Pie’s mother turns and face her daughter. “Good morning, deary.” Pie smiles and says: “Good morning, Maria. Morning, mommy.” Pie’s father who was reading the newspaper, turns his head and says: “Sit down and join us for breakfast.” Pie accepts her father’s invite and sits down to join them for breakfast.

 “Maria, you can go and eat your breakfast already, we can pour the juice ourselves.” says Pie’s mother dismissing her maid. Maria answers: "Yes, m'am." and then walks away to do her work. ”Pie, you look tired. Do you stay up late last night?”asks Pie’s mother as she notice her daughter’s eye bags. “Is it so obvious?” asks Pie to her mother. Pie’s mother nodded and replies: “Yeap, you can pack for a weekend away with the bags under your eyes. “ jokes Pie’s mother. “Oh, gosh. Is it that serious? “ Pie’s mother smiles and say: “ Just joking with you deary. You didn’t sleep well last night?” Pie covers her eye bags with her fingers and replies: “Had a nightmare. But don’t ask me what kind of nightmare it is. I don’t want to recall it. Dad, you’re not going to work today, are you?”asks Pie with hope. Pie’s father puts down his newspaper and says: “Nope. I’ll be at home today.” He then takes a sip of his coffee.

Pie smiles with delight. She grabs the jug of orange juice and pours it into her glass. She picks up her knife and fork and slicing the sausage that her mother puts into her plate. “But I’ll be in my private office to do some work.” says Pie’s father. Pie’s mood sinks down again. She really hopes that her father would spend some time together with her mother and her. Although she understands that her father has to work, she feels that her father neglect her mother and her. There are several times where she saw her mother crying alone in their bedroom. Pie thinks that it's her father who neglects her mother, causing her mother to cry as she feels lonely. Pie dares not to comfort her mother when her mother is crying as she understands that her mother doesn't want her to know that she's crying. Pie tries hard to cheer her mother up as she loves her mother too much and doesn't bears to hurt her mother's feelings. Pie continues to eat her sausage silently and finishes her orange juice before excusing herself from the dining table. “I want to go for a swim now, mommy, daddy. Enjoy your breakfast.”says Pie. Pie walks out to the swimming pool and takes off her bathrobe which she place on the chair. (Well, do I have to describe how is her body shape? I’m sure you can imagine her body shape much better than I) Pie then dives into the swimming pool.

Place: Pie’s House( Pie’s father private office room.)

Time: 2:30p.m.

“Knock, knock, knock… Can I come in?”Pie knocks on her father’s private office room.

Pie’s family is actually quite rich. Her father, Mr James, owns the Chao Phraya Fishery Company which is a pass down from Pie’s grandfather to Pie’s father.( This explains why Pie likes fishes.) Mr James also owns a Luxane Cosmetics & Toiletries Company in which he invested plenty of money to purchase the company which originated from Korea.

“Come in…” a reply come from the inside. Pie opens the door slightly and pops her head into the room standing by the door. “Daddy, do you want to watch a movie together? After all, it’s Saturday. Mommy’s gonna watch too!”asks Pie. Pie’s father didn’t look at her daughter but keep concentrating on his paperworks and documents on his table. “Hmm, Pie, I got lots of things to do today. Sorry, I can’t watch it with you and your mother.”says Pie’s father as he lifts up his head and looks at Pie. Pie’s expression turns from happy to disappointment.

“Daddy, come on! It’s Saturday and it’s hard to see your face during the weekdays. What more to say when you go outstation. Can’t you please spend just two hours with me and mommy?” pleads Pie. Pie’s father smiles apologetically to Pie as he puts down his documents and takes off his spectacles. “I’m sorry, Pie. There’s a meeting with my customer next week, a very important one. I need to get this agreement signed by them. It’s a worth millions of dollars of deal. I don‘t want to lose this so I’m sorry I can’t watch it with you. Maybe next time, okay?” says Pie’s father. He then wears his spectacles again and turns his focus to his laptop.

Pie sulks and says: “Okay, it’s only me and mommy again. Urgh! Work is more important than family.” Pie then slams the door and storms away to the home theater room to join her mother. Pie's father looks up as he watch her daughter, Pie, storms away. "I'm doing this for our family, Pie...." thinks Pie's father by himself. Pie's father then dails a number using his smartphone calling someone. "Hi, P'Van. How are you? Good to hear that. Me? I'm great. Well, actually, I'm calling to ask whether you have time for dinner tomorrow night? At my house? Of couse, together with my family. Haha, good. See you tomorrow. Bye." Pie's father ends the call and proceeds with his work.

 

{Here's another chapter~ Sorry, it's kinda lengthy but more is to come. Bear it with me, k? By the way, I want to ask if it's okay for me to write something mature in future, maybe... Give some comments. And enjoy reading~ :D}