Chapter 22: A night with Kim and Pie

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Kim’s house( Living room)

Time: 7: 45 p.m.

“Come on in…” says Kim as she opens the front door and welcomes Pie into her house. Pie smiles awkwardly as she takes off her shoes and walks into the house. Jim heard that Kim is back so he rushes downstairs to welcome her sister without wearing his shirt. (Guys always like to take off their tops when they are at home.) “Hey, Kim! You’re…. back…” stutters Jim when he sees that there’s a guest. He raises his hand and says: “Hi, Pie…” He then quickly cover’s his s by crossing his arms. Pie shies away too when she saw Jim half-. Jim stares at Kim. “Why didn’t you tell me someone’s gonna come, idiot???”thinks Jim. Kim smiles and says: “Sorry, bro. I didn’t know it either.” Pie looks at Kim confusedly as she doesn’t understand what Kim means by “she didn’t know it either”.  Jim gives an awkward smile to Pie, saying: “I… er… I need to go upstairs for a while… Make yourself at ease.” He glares at Kim again before rushing upstairs to get dressed. Both Kim and Pie’s eyes meet again and they giggle at Jim’s reactions.

Kim places the papers that she got from Boy on the coffee table in the living room and says: “Pie, I’m going to cook something now. Do you want to join me in the kitchen or you want to sit here?” Pie smiles and asks: “You know how to cook?” Kim raises her eyebrow and says: “What makes you think I can’t cook, huh?” Pie squeezes her eyes and shows a disbelieved face. Kim simpers and says: “I’ll prove to you that I can cook. Wait a minute, I want to ask my bro something.” Kim walks towards the stairs and shouts: “Bro! Have you taken dinner already??”

Pie takes out her phone out from her pocket and tries to switch it on but it seems that Pie’s phone battery has gone flat. Jim heard Kim’s question and he replies: “Yup! Taken it with Zoe already!” Kim nods and turns back to Pie. Pie is looking at her phone, thinking: “Mom must have been worried.” Kim invites: “Pie, let’s go.” Pie lifts up her head and says: “Kim, can I borrow…. I mean can you lend me… your phone for a while?” Kim nods and says: “Sure!”She then takes out her phone and gives it to Pie. “I’ll go to the kitchen first. Just leave the phone on the table when you’ve done using it.”says Kim. Pie holds onto Kim’s phone and says: “Thanks.” Kim walks towards the kitchen but she stops half-way and says: “Oh ya, I forgot to tell you. The code is K” Pie smiles and answers back: “I was just about to ask you that. Thanks again.” Kim smiles back and goes into the kitchen.

As soon as Kim reaches the kitchen where Pie couldn’t see her, she grabs her left chest and hit it for several times. “Oh, you’re so naughty!!!! Why are you beating so fast and consistent like a ticker timer? What did I eat just now that makes my heart beats so much? Or is it because I’m too hungry since I skipped lunch?” thinks Kim by herself.  Kim’s stomach growls again. “Yiieshh!!! I need fooooodddddd!!!” thinks Kim. Kim opens her fridge and checks what food is available for her to cook a dinner.

Meanwhile,

Pie hesitates whether she wants to text or calls her mother. Finally she decided to call and her mother picks it up right away.

Pie: “Mom, it’s me.”

Pie’s mother: “Pie honey, where are you?? Come back…. I’m so worried about you. Your phone is off and I can’t get to you. I thought something happened to you!!! Pie??? Pie??? Are you still there?”

Pie: “Yes, mommy.”

Pie’s mother: “Come back, dear. Your father isn’t angry at you anymore. About the engagement, I’ll try to talk to your father about it, so please come back and don’t make me worry..”

Pie sighs.

Pie: “Mom, I don’t want to go back. He’s the one who drive me out of the house.”

Pie’s mother: “But he doesn’t mean it, dear. It’s getting darker and darker out there. It’s dangerous. Besides, where can you go? You have no money with you, right?”

Pie: “I’ll be staying at my friend’s house, mommy. And about money, mommy, can you please ask Uncle Ken to send me some tomorrow morning together with my school uniform and beg and some clothes as well?”

Pie’s mother: “Haiz… You’re so stubborn. I just don’t know where you got that from.”

Pie: “From you, mom.”

Pie giggles.

Pie’s mother: “Alright, I’ll ask Ken to send it to you first thing int the morning tomorrow but where?”

Pie: “Er… Tell Uncle Ken, it’s the house I went for the Welcoming Party. Reggae Residence.”

Pie’s mother: “Is it safe there? Do you need anything else? How long do you plan to stay out? You can’t live in your friend’s house forever.”

Pie: “Mom, don’t worry. It’s pretty safe. I know I can’t stay here forever but I think both dad and I need some time to cool down and think this over. Until we come to an agreement that I don’t have to be engaged to P’Van, I’ll be going back.”

Pie’s mother: “ But… But…”

Pie: “Bye, mommy. I need to go now. Muacks muacks…. I love you….”

Pie hangs up her call.

Pie’s mother: “Wait… wait… dear… Hello? Helloo???”

Pie place Kim’s phone on the table and then walks to the kitchen to join Kim.

 

Place: Kim’s house(Kitchen)

Time: 8:00p.m.

Pie walks silently into the kitchen without Kim noticing her. Kim is whistling while she slices the tomatoes. Pie sits down on the bar chair and looks at Kim’s back quietly. “She’s charming when she cooks.” thinks Pie. Pie always thinks that a guy is most charming when he is cooking. She feels a sudden urge of hugging Kim from the back. “What am I thinking of??” Pie pinches herself and clears her thoughts. Kim turns around and finds Pie sitting near the bar. Kim jumps out of her skin as she’s shocked by Pie’s sudden appearance out of the blue. “Oh my goshh… Since when you come in?”says Kim and Pie laughs at Kim’s reaction. “Since you’re having fun with the tomatoes, I guess.” says Pie. Kim calms her nerves down, puffing out her breath. “What are you cooking tonight?”asks Pie. Kim takes a plate from the side and turns her back against Pie before replying: “I’m cooking spaghetti.” The atmosphere becomes silent again.

Kim suddenly breaks the silence by asking Pie without facing her as she keeps herself busy slicing other ingredients.

Kim: “Why do you hate toms?”

Pie was a little taken back by her question but she then replies.

Pie: “Well, it’s not that I hate toms, it’s just that I don’t prefer to be close to them.”

Kim: “May I know the reason?”

Kim starts to fry the ingredients for the spaghetti.

Pie: “Erm…My mom told me that toms chase after girls and make them falls for them. After the girl falls for them, they break the girl’s hearts. Besides, it’s against the nature. A girl in a relationship with another girl. It just doesn’t seem right.”

Kim turns around and looks at Pie.

Kim: “But I’m not a tom.”

Pie: “That’s hard for me to tell. Toms normally dress up like guys, acts, talks and walks like em. And you dress up like a guy too.”

Kim: “Is that how you define a tom? Just by their external look?”

Pie: “Then, have you ever falls in love before?”

Kim: “No. You?”

Pie: “Nope….”

Kim: “Well, I guess we’re the same.”

Kim turns back around to close the fire and pours the spaghetti noodle that she has boiled into a filter as Pie remains silent. Kim pours the spaghetti noodle into a clean bowl and places it aside.

Kim: Does it change who I am, what I like to do or what I like to eat if I am a tom?

Pie remains silent because she, herself is searching for answers.

Kim: “Will it change the fact that I like cooking or that I like to sleep?”

Pie: “I guess not.”

Pie lowers down her head as she recalls back the slap that she gave to Kim.

Pie: “Hey, I… I..er…. I’m sorry that I slap you this morning. I was out of my mind and it must have hurt a….”

Kim turns around to face Pie and cuts into what Pie is going to say.

Kim: “It’s hurts but it’s okay now.”

Pie: “So, am I forgiven?”

Kim: “Hmm… Only if we’re friends.”

Kim offers her hand to shake with Pie. Pie smiles and she shake hands with Kim.

Pie: “Friends!”

After the hand shake, Kim breaks free from Pie’s hand. Kim turns back to the stove and flips the non-stick pan for several times. Pie looks at Kim with admiration. Kim pours in the instant tomato sauce used for cooking spaghetti into the pan. Letting it simmer for a few minutes, Kim then pours in the spaghetti noodle that she sets aside. After mixing it all together, Kim closes the fire and pours the hot spaghetti into a big bowl.

Kim: “It’s done. Ta-da!!”

Pie smells the spaghetti that Kim serves on the table.

Pie: “Smells nice.”

Jim who just comes joins in the conversation.

Jim: “And taste nice too!”

Pie and Kim turns around and see Jim walking towards them.

Pie: But you haven’t try it. How do you know if it’s nice?”

Jim: “Well, I don’t need to. My sister, here, is good for nothing but when it comes to cooking? She’s the chef!”

Jim puts up a thumb up sign.

Jim: “Do you have some for me?”

Kim: “I thought you’ve taken your dinner?”

Jim rubs his stomach and flashes a cheeky smile.

Jim: “But I’m hungry again.”

Kim distributes out the plates with spoons and forks to Jim and Jim places them on the dining table.

Kim: “Pie, come and join us.”

Jim becomes the gentleman and pulls out the dining chair for Pie. Pie accepts Jim’s courtesy and sits down with a smile. Jim then sits down next to Pie. Jim starts to serve Pie with the spaghetti.

Pie: “Not too much please. I’ve taken dinner before I came out.”

Jim: “Sure.”

Pie: "Thank you."

Kim waits till Jim finish scooping the spaghetti into his plate and she scoop some up into a container and set aside the container.

Pie: “Why are you setting aside some spaghetti?”

Kim: “It’s for my dad. He’s a little late today. I guess he’s on his way back here from the farm.”

Kim then sits down next to Jim which is opposite to Pie.

Kim: “Go ahead and try. Give me some comments.”

Pie picks up her forks and starts rolling the spaghetti. After that, she puts it into and starts tasting like a pro taster. Kim feels a little nervous and is eager to know Pie’s comment. Jim however, was focusing on his own plate, gobbling down the spaghetti like a hungry giant. Pie shows a disgusting and swallows Kim’s spaghetti with trouble. Kim raises her eyebrows, thinking that Pie doesn’t like her cooking.

Kim: “Is it that bad?”

Pie remains expressionless. Kim immediately scoops some spaghetti into her plate and tastes it. Pie cracks up with laughter after seeing Kim’s worried expression.

Pie: “Hahahaha… I’m just joking with you!!”

Kim: “Lolll, I thought something gone wrong with my cooking.”

Pie: “There’s nothing wrong with it. But frankly speaking, it’s surprisingly delicious!”

Kim: “See! I told you I can cook~”

Pie: “Yaya… Bragging~”

Kim sticks her tongue out on the right side of at Pie.

Kim: “Blerk~ :p ”

Pie smiles at Kim’s action and the three of them continues to enjoy their dinner.

 

Time: 9 p.m.

Place: Kim’s bedroom

“Here, some clean clothes and a towel for you.” says Kim as she passes her clothes to Kim. Pie smiles and says: “Thanks. I’ll take a bath for a while.” Pie then walks into the bathroom to take bath. Kim walks out of her room and goes downstairs. Kim’s dad just came back.

Kim: “Hey, dad. You’re back.”

Kim’s father yawns as he closes the door.

Jim: “Dad, we have a guest tonight.”

Kim’s father: “Oh, who is it?”

Kim: “A friend of mine and she say that she’ll be staying here for a few days though. Is it okay with you?”

Kim’s father: “Ya, sure! She can stay as long as she wants to. But we don’t have a guestroom for her.”

Kim: “She can stay in my bedroom.”

Kim’s father: “What about you?”

Jim thinks: “I’m not gonna let her sleep in my room. If she dares to ask that, she’s dead”

Kim: “Don’t worry, I won’t! Who wants to sleep in your smelly room?”

Kim shows a disgusted face to Jim but Jim, however, was taken back that Kim knows what he is thinking. He gasps.

Kim’s father: “You guys discuss about it. I’m going upstairs to change and bath.”

Kim: “Dad, I left some spaghetti for you. You want me to heat it up for you?”

Kim’s father: “Okay.”

Kim’s father and walks upstairs. Kim turns her attention back to Jim who is still confused and a little taken back. Jim finally found his tongue and asks Kim.

Jim: “Did you just read my mind? I mean this is the second time you seem to know my thoughts without me telling you.”

Kim: “Oh, did I? When?”

Jim: “Just now when I was thinking of not letting you sleep in my room and also when Pie came in. How do you do that?”

Kim: “Omg! Did I?”

Kim feels really strange. She keeps hearing voices of people’s thoughts in her head.

Jim: “Come here. Sit down on this sofa.”

Jim pushes her sister to the sofa and forces her to sit down.

Jim: “I want you to tell me what I’m thinking now.”

Kim looks into Jim’s eyes as Jim thinks without speaking a word: “Kim, you’re a sister who nags me all day long.

Kim glares at his brother and says: “I nag you for your own good! If you are able to move your and do your own stuff more automatically, I wouldn’t have to waste my saliva on y….. Why are you looking at me like that?”

Jim’s jaw drops and he was looking at Kim with his eyes on stalks as he was temporarily at loss for words. Kim comes to realize what she just did.

Kim: “Oh my gosh! Did I just read your mind? No… nnn…no way…”

Kim herself was unable to believe what she can do.

Jim: “Hey, let’s try this again.”

Jim thinks: “I think you like Pie.”

Kim: “Wow! I just heard your voice in my head without you talking to me!!! Fxxk! Opps… Sorry.”

Kim covers with her hands.

Jim tells Kim through his thoughts again: “I really mean it. I don’t know if you merely like her or that you have feelings for her.”

Kim scrunched her eyebrows together and tipped her head to the side.

Kim: “Why do you think so?”

Jim thinks: “Hey, buddy. I’ve known you for 17 years. The expression of your face, the smile that you flash to her and the looks in your eyes tells me that. I have this feeling that she’ll be someone special to you.”

Kim: “I… I don’t know….Are you joking with me?”

Jim raises his eyebrows and looks at Kim.

Jim: “Just think about what I tell you. Listen to what’s deep down inside you.”

Jim pats his sister’s shoulders.

Jim: “I want to go and play Dota now. By the way, what you DID just now, it’s cool! But don’t read my mind too much yar.”

Jim gives Kim a last pat before he rushes upstairs to play his game, leaving Kim sitting there, staring at the air.

Place: Kim’s house( Living room)

Time: 9:30 p.m.

Pie walks down the stairs to find Kim as she has finish bathing and changed into Kim’s clothes. Kim is  doing the papers that Boy passed to her.

Pie: “What are you doing?”

Kim: “The papers that Teacher Janice wants us to do. Have you done it?”

Kim shows the papers to Pie. Pie walks over to Kim and sits next to her.

Kim: “It’s a little too long, huh?

Pie: “What do you mean?”

Kim points at the clothes that Pie’s wearing.

Pie: “Oh, the clothes? Ya, it’s a bit long but I’m okay with it.”

Pie looks over at the paper that Kim is doing.

Pie: “Yup, I’ve done it. This one, here, I think you got it wrong. You need to use v2 = u2 + 2as in order to find the time……..”

Pie keeps explaining on but Kim wasn’t really paying attention on the paper. Her heart was beating so fast as she observe Pie at a closer look. She tries her best to calm herself down, hoping that Pie won’t hear her heartbeat. Pie turns her face and looks at Kim when she notices that Kim wasn’t paying attention to her. Pie: “Are you listening to me?” Kim turns away her look and focus on the paper.

Kim: “Yar, I am. Er, this should be like…. And……”

Pie nods as she listens to Kim. Without the two of them noticing, Kim’s father comes out from the kitchen and he calls out to Kim.

Kim’s father: “Kim, I’ve finish your spaghetti already. Oh, is that your friend?”

Kim and Pie turns around.

Kim: “Oh, yes dad. Erm, Pie, this is my father and dad, this is Pie.”

Pie stands up to greet Kim’s father.

Pie: “Sawadeeka, Uncle. Sorry, I’ll be interrupting you this few nights.”

Kim’s father: “Sawadeekap. It’s okay. You can stay as long as you want. Just keep my tiger in company, k! Kim, I’m going upstairs to sleep now. Kinda tired today.”

Kim who is still sitting on the sofa, smiles at her father.

Kim: “Okay, dad. Good night.”

Kim’s father and Pie: “Good night.”

Kim’s father then walks up to his bedroom. Kim stands up and clears away her paper.

Pie: “Why are you clearing up?”

Kim: “Well, I want to bath first. It’s been a whole day actually, that I haven’t bath yet.”

Pie: “Oh, no wonder I smelt something sour just now.”

Kim: “Do I?”

Kim sniffs at her clothes and even lifts up her arms to sniff her armpit. Pie laughs at Kim as she is just pulling Kim’s legs and Kim glares at Pie.

Kim: “You really love to tease me, huh?”

Pie: “Hahaha… Because you’re so easy to tease~”

Kim throws the pillows on the sofa towards Pie and Pie grabs it and throws it back at Kim’s face. Both of them have a little pillow fight and finally Kim gives a stop to their play.

Kim: “ Lol… Naughty you. Oh ya… You’ll be sleeping in my room tonight. Sorry, we don’t have any extra room for guest so, you’ll need to put up with my room.

Pie smiles and replies: “It’s okay.” Pie sits down on the sofa, trying to catch her breath.

Kim smiles back to Pie and she walks up to her bedroom, leaving Pie in the living room. Pie walks around the living room and she found some old pictures of Kim and her family. “Oh, she so cute in this.” thinks Pie. Kim is just like any normal girl when she’s still young, where she has a long hair and her hair is tied up in pigtail. Pie enjoys herself laughing at Kim’s younger photo. “This must be her mother. They look alike.”thinks Pie. But then Pie comes to another photo which makes her gasps in shock. Mike is in the picture, together with Kim. But that’s not only it. There’s another person in the picture that makes Pie’s blood runs cold. It’s the girl she just saw after she woke up from the faint! Pie just couldn’t believe her eyes.

 

Time: 10 p.m.

Kim walks out of her bathroom, wiping her hair dry with her towel. She finds Pie sitting on her bed but something doesn’t feel right. Pie’s expression shows that she’s troubled by something and she’s holding onto a photo frame. Pie lifts up her head and looks at Kim.

Pie: “Kim, who’s this in this picture?”

Kim’s mood is in the dumps when she saw the picture that Pie is holding onto.

Kim: “Just someone. Why?”

Pie: “I just want to know who she is. I think she’s in trouble.”

Kim: “What do you mean she’s in trouble?” Kim frowns at Pie.

Pie: “I just saw her just now after I woke up from my faint. She’s wearing this white dress and looking bloody and dirty and she asks for my help!”

Kim: “You must have seen the wrong person. As far as I know, that girl is in America now.” Kim walks towards Pie and sits next to her, still wiping her own hair. Pie lowers her head and she’s deep in thoughts.

Pie: “Are you sure?”

Kim: “I don’t know. It’s been a long time since I last saw her and I never heard anything from her after she left.”

Pie: “When is it?”

Kim: “Two years ago.”

Pie: “I can see that you and Mike are good friends in this photo. But why does it seem that you guys are enemies when you’re fighting today?”

Kim sighs and she grabs the photo from Pie’s hands.

Kim: “It’s a long story actually….” Actually, Mike and Kim are best friends. Do you still remember the one that teach Kim to use the diary? It’s Mike. Mike is in love with a girl which was the girl in Kim’s photo. Kim helps Mike to chase that girl and finally, that girl becomes Mike’s girlfriend. After one year of dating, the girl comes to find Kim and cries in Kim’s arms which that was the last time Kim saw her. Mike accidentally saw them hugging and feels betrayed. They broke up and the girl left. Mike and Kim becomes enemy after that.

Kim: “I don’t know why she comes to me on that day and she’s crying so much. I wanted to comfort her so I gave her a hug. Mike saw us hugging, and well, he kinda mistook that for something else. Mike still thinks that I betray him and that I seduce his girlfriend.”

Pie: “Well, do you?”

Kim: “Are you insane? It’s his girl, not mine. Besides, I’m not the type of person who will betray my friend.”

Pie: “Didn’t you try to explain?”

Kim: “How should I explain? He never gives me the chance to explain to him. Yiiishh, damn him. The more I think of him, the more frustrated I am. Let’s just not talk about him, can we?” Kim then goes off the tangent, trying to change the subject.

Kim: “May I ask why are you out here? Instead of in your own house? Not that I don’t welcome you or what. You’re always welcome but there must be a reason somehow….”

Pie sighs. “I can’t tell her that I chased out of my house because I don’t want to be engaged with P’Van, right? That’s so not cool…” thinks Pie by herself. Kim looks into Pie’s eyes, trying to read her mind but all she can hear is her own heart beating.

Kim: “It’s okay, if you’re not comfortable in telling me about that. But tomorrow, are you going to school?”

Pie:” Yes.”

Kim: “But you don’t have your uniform or school bag with you.”

Pie: “It’s okay. Remember I borrow your phone just now?”

Kim nods.

Pie: “I’ve already calls my mom and ask her to bring it over tomorrow morning. So, there’s no worries for that.”

Kim: “Oh, that’s good. It’s getting late now. Go to sleep then, we need to go to school tomorrow.”

Kim then stands up and walks towards the door. She opens the door and was planning to walk out of her bedroom when Pie stops her.

Pie:  “Wait, where are you going?”

Kim: “Downstairs.”

Pie: “Why? Didn’t you say you want to sleep already?”

Kim: “That’s why I’m going downstairs.”

Pie: “You’re planning to sleep downstairs?”

Kim: “Yeah.”

Pie: “No, I can’t let you do that. It’s your room. I should go downstairs to sleep.”

Kim: “No…. You’re a guest in this house. Dad will scold me if I let you do so.”

Kim and Pie both remains speechless for a while but then Pie sudden suggests something.

Pie: “Let’s share the bed. It’s big enough for both of us.” (By the way, Kim’s bed is queen-size bed.)

Kim: “Are you sure that you’re okay with that? I mean, aren’t you uncomfortable to be close with someone who seems like a tom?”

Pie: “I’m okay with you.” Pie stands up and pulls Kim back into the room and closes the door. Kim smiles awkwardly at Pie. Pie walks towards the right side of the bed and lies down.

Pie: “Can you please switch off the lights?”

Kim: “Can I not switch off the light?”

Pie: “But I can’t sleep with the lights on.”

Kim remains silent as she doesn’t know how to explain to Pie about her fears of the dark.

Pie: “You’re afraid of the dark, are you?”

Kim smirks. Kim: “Kind of…”

Pie hesitates for a moment when she suddenly notices the guitar in Kim’s room.

Pie: “ Can I…. Can you.. erm… play a song for me?”

Kim looks back at her guitar.

Kim: “Ok… But… What song do you want to hear?”

Pie: “Anything you like…”

Kim walks over and grabs her guitar and a chair. She sits down on the chair with the guitar on her lap. She strums a few strings to make sure the guitar is in tune. Kim thinks about what song to play and at that moment the song, Puzzle Of My Heart by Westlife pops into her brain. She then starts playing, with Pie smiling at her while lying on the bed.  

It's the way she fills my senses
It's the perfume that she wears
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the colour of her hair

And every little piece of her is right
Just thinking about her
Takes me through the night

Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much
She's all I ever need
To fall in love again
I knew it from the very start

She's the puzzle of my heart

It's the way she's always smiling
That makes me think she never cries
I feel I'm losing my defences
To the colour of her eyes

And every little piece of her is right

Like a miracle she's meant to be
She became the light inside of me
And I can feel her like a memory
From long... ago

Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much

Every time we meet
The picture is complete
Every time we touch
The feeling is too much
She's all I ever need
To fall in love again
I knew it from the very start
She's the puzzle of my heart

( Just in case you guys haven’t heard this song before, here’s the link!

( Just in case you guys haven’t heard this song before, here’s the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YfPUFkqWc)

Pie’s eyes starts to get heavy and tired. By the time Kim finishes playing the song, Pie has already fall asleep. “She must have been tired…” thinks Kim while looking at Pie’s peaceful expression when she’s sleeping. Kim stands up and puts her guitar away, carefully, trying her best not to disturb Pie’s lovely sleep. She covers Pie with her blanket, up to the neck. Being so close to Pie, Kim feels a sudden urge to kiss her.

Kim moves nearer,

 

 

 

Nearer,

 

And nearer,

 

 

 

Towards Pie’s face,

 

 

 

 

And she kiss Pie’s forehead…

 

 

 

After her lips departed Pie’s forehead, Kim is blushing and she can feel that her cheek are so warm. With her heart beating triple times faster, Kim snuck into her bed, lying next to Pie. (I think it will be a wonderful but at the same time hard night for Kim to sleep~)

 

{ Hi, guys~ Another chapter again for today~ I keep feeling that there’s something missing perhaps on their conversation or expression or emotion. I want to continue to check through and insert more things, but I decided not to let you wait too long. If there’s anything that you feel it’s missing, please forgive and just let your imagination run wild. Plus, maybe it’s boring for you as this chapter is quite long~ Well, I’ll update again soon~!}