Chapter 10: After Party

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Pie’s  House (living room)

Time: 9:35 p.m.

 

“It’s great, P’Van. My classmates are friendly to me.” answers Pie to P’Van through the phone.  She closes the door of their living room and stand at the door to answer her phone.

“Haha…  I’ll introduce them to you if we have the chance... Erm, there’s Jane. She’s a nice girl, quite pretty, taller than me and she sits next to me in class. Who else? Alvin, the class monitor. He’s okay, quite sensible and practical. Not very handsome but just the ordinary look. Hmm… if I compare you to him, you definitely surpass him. Hahahah… En…en… There’s one who caught my attention though. He’s, I mean, she’s so like a guy. The first time I saw her, I thought she’s a guy. She’s quite handsome and very gentleman or gentlewoman. Hmm…, I know P’Van, I won’t be attracted to a tom. But she really nice, she help me today is school when I hurt my knee. Oh, it’s not very serious… I don’t know, just suddenly the school bells ring and people starts running. One badass just bumped into me and made me fall down and hurt my knee. He didn’t even stop to help me… No, I don’t get to see his face. He just ran away like that. But that Kim, helps me up. She even treat my wound….” Answers Pie to P’Van.

Suddenly Pie sees her mother standing aside listening to her conversation with P’Van. “Err… P’Van, I need to go now. We’ll chat again next time, k? Bye~”says Pie to P’Van as she ends her call. She then turns to smile at her mother.

“Pie, you know that I don’t like you being close to a tom right?” says Pie’s mother as she folds her hands below her chest. Pie smiles awkwardly and say: “ Oh, Mommy. I’m not close to a tom. She’s just a classmate, k. Besides, we just met each other and she’s quite nice.” answers Pie to her mother.

“Pie, you should know that if a tom is nice to pretty girls like you, that means she’s interested in you and they will try to influence you to join them… To become a lesbian. And I don’t accept this kind of thing. It’s against the nature.” says Pie’s mother to Pie in a worried tone.

“Mom, I won’t be attracted by her. Don’t worry.” Pie tries to convince her mother.

“Just try to avoid her, okay.” says Pie’s mother.

“ Okay. Mommy. I’ll try to avoid her if I can.” Answers Pie to her mother. Pie’s mother smiles with satisfaction.

“So, how’s your party?” asks Pie’s mother to Pie.

Pie smiles and answers: “ It’s great but the rain came in the middle of it and we have to go indoors. Luckily, it’s not very heavy so all of us aren’t wet.” says Pie to her mother. She didn’t mention that the party is held in Kim’s house as she don’t want her mother to nag her.

“Are your classmates okay? If they are not, just tell me. I’ll transfer you to another school.” says Pie’s mother.

“ They are nice to me, mommy. If not, there won’t be this party right? Okay, mommy. We’ll talk about this tomorrow okay? I’m a bit tired now. I want to bath and just go to sleep.” says Pie.

“Okay… Go ahead. It’s been a long day for you. Good night, dear. Sweet dreams…” says Pie’s mother.

Pie smiles and say:” Goodnight, mommy. Sweet dreams too.” says Pie as she excuses herself and goes upstairs to her bedroom.

 

Place: Kim’s house.

Time: 10:22 p.m.

 

“Kim, have you clean out the rubbish in the living room?” yelled Jim from the kitchen. Jim is washing the plates and trays in the kitchen.

“Yes, bro. Only left wiping the living room table.” Kim replies.

Kim walks to the kitchen and takes out a piece of cloth from the kitchen cabinet. She then walks to the living room and start wiping the table. Jim finish washing the plates and trays and wipes his hands dry with his apron. He then takes off his apron and put the apron aside before he joins Kim in the living room.

“Done?” asks Jim to Kim. “Yes, finally. Huh….” says Kim in a tired voice and she sits down on the sofa to take a rest.

Jim joins her and sit next to her. “It’s a great party. You have great friends, Kim.”

Kim smiles and say:” Yes, thanks to them. I have a great time.”

Jim looks at Kim and smiles. “It’s good to see you smile… You know,… after mom died, you never really laugh. So, I’m happy to see you smiling…” Jim then put his arms around his sister and give her a squeeze.

“I guess so.” Kim says.

“I have a question to ask you.” says Jim to Kim as he removes his arm and look at Kim. Kim looks at his brother and ask:” What?”

“Why did you play the guitar today? Since mom’s death, you never take up your guitar and play it even when I force you to.” asks Jim.

Kim looks away and keep silent for a while.

“I don’t know.” says Kim.

“Really? Or is it because of Pie?” asks Jim.

Kim looks at her brother and denies:” No. Not because of her… What makes you think I play the guitar and sing because of her?”

Jim smiles as he sense his sister’s annoyance. “Well, I saw you looking at her the whole time you play the guitar and she’s looking at you as well…” says Jim.

Kim frowns and asks:” Did i?”

“Yes. You did…” says Jim.

Kim thinks for a while and says:” No, I don’t. I didn’t look at her the WHOLE TIME…. We just happens to have an eye contact.”

Jim smiles and say:” Okay, okay… You don’t need to be so annoyed… It’s fine if you deny… Let’s just pretend that I didn’t even ask this question… Okay, I want to go to my room now. Goodnight…” Jim stands up and pets his sister’s hair. Kim shakes off her brother hands and say:” Stop that… Go and sleep….” Says Kim to her brother. Jim smiles and walks away. Kim watch her brother walks upstairs and then she turns her attention to the guitar. She wonders and thinks:” Why, huh?”……

 

[Enjoying my holiday and finally got the chance to write... Sorry, it's kind of short... It's going to be Christmas so it's a small gift to all who read this story.... Thanks again for reading and hopefully i'll update new chapter soon.. Merry Christmas, everyone. Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with your family....]