Chapter 11: Avoid Part 1

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Excellence High School

Day: Tuesday

Time: 7:55a.m.

 

“Hey, Pie. Good morning. Did you have a good time yesterday?” asks Jane as she see Pie enters the classroom, approaching her.

Pie smiles and say : “You mean the party? It’s great!. You guys make me feel very welcomed here.” Pie sits down on her seat next to Jane and looks around the class. She see Kim sitting next to the classroom window and Kim is looking outside the class. She looks out of the window to see what Kim is looking at but she don’t see anything interesting. “Perhaps she’s thinking of something…” thinks Pie by herself. Then she frowns and mutters to herself: “Why should I care about her? Urgh!... Pie, you should avoid her!!” Pie shakes her head to clear her mind and then she grabs her bag and take out her pencil case.

“The teacher’s here.” says Boy loudly as he rush back to his seat.

Alvin stands up as soon as Teacher  Janice walks in. “Stand up, class.” says Alvin in a loud voice. All the students stands up and say: “ Good morning, teacher.” Teacher Janice put down her things on the teacher table and say: “Good morning. Sit down all of you. Alvin, is everyone present?”

Alvin looks around the class as all the students have all sit down. Alvin then face his teacher and answers: “ Yes, teacher. Everyone is here.” Alvin then sits down. Teacher Janice nods and say: “Class, take out your book and turn to page 27. Today, I’ll teach about Newton’s First Law of Motion? As all of you know, Isaac Newton is the one who discover a force named gravity when an apple falls on his head. He also introduce to us about the three laws of motion. Newton used them to explain and investigate the motion of many physical objects and systems…..” Teacher Janice look around and say: “Boy, can you read out the definition of Newton’s First Law of Motion?”

Boy looks started as he isn’t paying attention and suddenly his name is being called. Kim shakes Boy’s shoulder and Boy comes back to his senses. Boy stands up as Kim pass her science book to Boy and points out the definition he needs to read. Boy looks at it and starts reading: “Newton’s First Law of Motion states that an object is either at rest or moves at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force.”

Teacher Janice smiles and say:” Next time, Boy, pay attention if you don’t want a watermelon falls on your head instead of an apple like Newton. Sit down.” She then turns to the whiteboard and starts writing something on the board. The rest of the students chuckles.

Boy sits down weakly and looks at Kim with gratitude and whispers: “Kim, thanks you so much~” Kim smiles at Boy and answers: “You’re welcome. Pay attention now.” Kim then turns her attention to Teacher Janice. (Teacher Janice is a science teacher. )

The lesson continues…..

 

 

Time: 9:54 a.m.(Almost Recess Time)

 

“F=ma, so when you want to find the force, use the mass of object multiply by its acceleration to find it. ……” teach Teacher Janice in front of the class. Suddenly, the bell rings. “Oh, it’s recess time. I don’t know that the time goes so fast. Okay, so for today, your homework is…….” says Teacher Janice as she flips the pages of the science textbook.

“Do page 34 Section A, all… and Section B Question 2 essay. Complete it and pass it up tomorrow.” Says Teacher Janice and she close her book. The students of Class 6A all take note of the homework they need to do.

Boy sigh as there is another more homework to do. He thinks of the essay that he haven’t do. “Maybe I’ll do the essay this afternoon and science homework tonight…” thinks Boy by himself. Boy put his book away and feel a sudden growl in his stomach.

Boy then stands up and turns to ask: “Kim, do you want to go to the cafeteria with me? I feel so hungry that I can eat a horse!!!”

Kim laughs and say: “ Hahahahahaha…. Sure, I’ll go with you.” Boy smiles and walks towards Jane as he want to ask Jane to join him. “Jane, do you want to go to the cafeteria with us?” asks Boy. Jane thinks for a moment and the says: “Okay, I also want to buy some food to eat.”

Pie, who is sitting next to Jane, hopes that Jane won’t ask her to go as she don’t want to go with Kim. “Please, please don’t ask me… If she ask me, what am I going to say?” thinks Pie by herself. Jane turns to face Pie and asks: “ Pie, wanna come with us?” “Omg, how am I supposed to reject her? Please give me an idea……”thinks Pie. Kim, who heard Jane’s invite, wish that Pie would go with them so that she, no, they can get to know more of Pie.

Pie hesitates for a moment and suddenly she thought of an excuse. “Oh, it’s okay. I think I’ll just stay in class.” Pie then takes the container out of her bag. “See, I got something to eat already.” says Pie as she show it to Boy and Jane. Kim feels disappointed when Pie reject Jane’s offer.

Boy rolls his eye and say: “Then don’t go. Kim, let’s go.” Boy walks to his seat and get hold of Kim’s hand and pull Kim out. Kim is shocked by Boy’s pull but she tag along.

Jane smiles at Pie and say: “Pie, don’t mind that Boy, okay? He’s always like that. The first time I meet him, he’s even worst. That’s his way of making friends. He seems quite bad but actually he’s quite nice…”

“JANE, do you want to come or NOT??” yells Boy from the door.

Jane replies to Boy:” Okay, okay. I’m coming.” Jane stands up and asks: “Pie, sure you don’t want to come?”

Pie smiles and says:” Yup, I’m sure.” Jane nods and gives Pie an okay hand sign and rush to join Boy and Kim. Pie looks at Jane leaving the classroom. She then opens the container she brought and starts eating her food. Kim, Jane and Boy heads to the cafeteria to buy what they want.

 

[Hi, everyone. Another short chapter for today, last day of 2013. Thanks for reading~ Are you guys going to do countdown with the crowd or your family? Hope that next year will be a great year for all of us and let's leave all the bad things behind us and only remember of the nice memories. Happy New Year 2014, everyone~!!!]